PDA

View Full Version : May the 4th be with you......

JoFotoz
07/04/2013, 12:47 PM
....yea,4 days off
....Go 4th and be merry

From an Ex-Brit who chose to be an American citizen....

HAPPY & SAFE 4th to all.

:LineWave:

jo

frakkin toaster
07/04/2013, 04:06 PM
happy 4th!

WormGod
07/05/2013, 06:38 AM
4 day weekend.... what's all that noise? Sitting in my office as we speak.

evillecutter
07/05/2013, 06:51 AM
me too wormgod...me too...:madgray:

Dumke
07/05/2013, 07:28 AM
4 day weekend HA.. Im at work too :( .. Luckily it will be a slow day and I brought the Vita to keep me company on this fine day :D

Hcloud13
07/05/2013, 08:40 AM
4 day weekend HA.. Im at work too :( .. Luckily it will be a slow day and I brought the Vita to keep me company on this fine day :D

I was thinking of getting a Vita...but there's no damn games for it except for the initnal launch titles. and maby one midcore game every 2 months.
Not knocking the Vita,I think it's a great system! But without games it's dead in the water.

Anyway back on topic! I had a great 4th! Looks like these people did to!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/05/simi-valley-fireworks-inj_n_3548791.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing5%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D340341

Dumke
07/05/2013, 09:47 AM
LOL new topic

[QUOTE=Hcloud13;283486]I was thinking of getting a Vita...but there's no damn games for it except for the initnal launch titles. and maby one midcore game every 2 months.
Not knocking the Vita,I think it's a great system! But without games it's dead in the water.

I understand but there are actually plenty of games. Nothing like WiiU list.. or lack there of .

The cross buy feature is awesome (PSABR). Cross game save is kinda bummer because you have to buy two games right now. Depending on what type of game you play there are a couple. Sports games ( I have baseball and FIFA at which are awesome on a small screen). If you want to make use of the touch controls I suggest Little Big Planet (not done by Media Molecule but still did a spot on job), Teraaway (coming later this year), Escape Plan (Art in this one is awesome), Stardust, Little Deviants. Then you Have Uncharted Golden Abyss (not Naughty Dog), Gravity rush (Very different and good game play). You also have classics that have come to it like jet set radio, MTG HD colelction, Jak and Daxter came out couple weeks ago. Read today FFX and FFx-2 hd are coming to vita later this year as well as Killzone.

Anyways point is there are plenty of stuff out there for everyone even has some fun indi games as well (Guacamele). If you are a PS plus they give you a few free Vita games. HAHA I am starting to sound like a spokes person. I love this device more than my kids 3ds. Currently have 10 games and several other digital copies.

Feel free to PM me with any questions and will answer what I can

Hcloud13
07/05/2013, 10:03 AM
LOL new topic

[QUOTE=Hcloud13;283486]I was thinking of getting a Vita...but there's no damn games for it except for the initnal launch titles. and maby one midcore game every 2 months.

I understand but there are actually plenty of games. Nothing like WiiU list.. or lack there of .

The cross buy feature is awesome (PSABR). Cross game save is kinda bummer because you have to buy two games right now. Depending on what type of game you play there are a couple. Sports games ( I have baseball and FIFA at which are awesome on a small screen). If you want to make use of the touch controls I suggest Little Big Planet (not done by Media Molecule but still did a spot on job), Teraaway (coming later this year), Escape Plan (Art in this one is awesome), Stardust, Little Deviants. Then you Have Uncharted Golden Abyss (not Naughty Dog), Gravity rush (Very different and good game play). You also have classics that have come to it like jet set radio, MTG HD colelction, Jak and Daxter came out couple weeks ago. Read today FFX and FFx-2 hd are coming to vita later this year as well as Killzone.

Anyways point is there are plenty of stuff out there for everyone even has some fun indi games as well (Guacamele). If you are a PS plus they give you a few free Vita games. HAHA I am starting to sound like a spokes person. I love this device more than my kids 3ds. Currently have 10 games and several other digital copies.

Feel free to PM me with any questions and will answer what I can

Your dead on about the WiiU! I sold mine last month, Only game I playd for it was ZombiU.
Only games I got for the PSvita was Uncharted"It was...OK" Silent Hill"...meh"
And Call of Duty"lol"
I still have it,but it sits and collects dust.
I deff want FF X & X-2 HD but on Vita they are going to be sold separate. I'll just get the PS3 ver for both game at one price.
Also keep in mind I'm not a fanboy,I'm a huge sony fan! Can't stand xbox.
Never ownd the original xbox. I had a 360 but only for deadrising 1&2 and left 4 Dead 1&2.
I already preorderd PS4!! And don't get me started on Xboxone.

EVO
07/05/2013, 10:45 AM
That really sucked!! Those people probably waited hours for a good seat in that blistering heat and got the bad end of a fireworks display gone horribly wrong!! Bummer!!