PDA

View Full Version : VX cannibalism...if you had to

iyafyl
06/22/2013, 12:04 PM
So, seeing a couple of the Bear Grylls inspired shows where they put themselves in situations where they must survive in the wilderness by tearing apart their car and using the parts for various survival techiniques got me thinking.... what parts in the VX could I use for what survival. My sense of humor wouldn't allow me to take this seriously, so every time I get in my VX I start cracking up at where my imagination is taking me. With the senses of humor this forum is notorious for, I figured I'd post this just to see what anybody comes up with. OK, I manage a bank and (like LDUB) usually entertain myself with this awesome site. SO, I'll start it off....I'm using the puffy arm rest for my pillow and the spare tire cover for a kick ***** snow sled (the Back to Black I used on it should get it coasting pretty damn good). :freek::freek:

JoFotoz
06/22/2013, 12:53 PM
I'm gonna take off my roof rack bars...

...and put a For Sale sign on 'em.

VXKat will be along in no time to buy 'em...

...and save me!!!

:p...:jump:...:p

Love ya Sue!

Jo

iyafyl
06/22/2013, 12:58 PM
....and if you painted 'em purple, then you would cut your rescue time in half :_iamwiths

JoFotoz
06/22/2013, 01:02 PM
LMAO...

....and if you painted 'em purple, then you would cut your rescue time in half :_iamwiths

...indeed !!!

Jo

Y33TREKker
06/22/2013, 01:03 PM
When I got hungry, I'd just use the fangs to take down part of the local wildlife for a barbeque, and after I'd had enough to eat, would peal a large sheet of flaking chrome off one of my stock wheels to use as a signaling device for overflying planes.

dietz99vcross
06/22/2013, 07:41 PM
I would just redline the engine and with the oil consumption issue I am sure the smoke would be seen for miles.

Marlin
06/23/2013, 09:45 AM
Just pour some gear oil out, the EPA will come and find you.

Cobrajet
06/24/2013, 06:50 PM
I'd pull the ISUZU letters off the back, turn the "Z" over so it looks like an "S", and butt the two "U"s together to form a rough "O", and create an "SOS" that is so big it can be seen from 10000 feet by aircraft flying overhead. :bwgy:

tom4bren
06/25/2013, 04:56 AM
I wouldn't need to canabalize. I'd have every Sasquatch hunter on the east coast tracking me to figger out what left those OFH tracks through the woods.:)