PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Jersey...

hchen
11/04/2003, 09:45 AM
anyone in central jersey area know of a place that will do cheap touchups and pop out dents...i heard some places go for liek 50 bucks...but i asked around and my friends tell me NOPE. so im hoping that anyone knows since im runnin a bit low on cash due to the past 3 weekends of partying and spending money on my girl. as well as 30+ a week for gas and a new digicam...yea...

young guys like me are stupid...if i saved up my money i could have saved a grand this month...

if anyone wants HIDs from the new Maxima (fits on VX with a little work) works real well ^_^ i can get them for 250...if there's enough people that wants them...maybe i can start a business...

thanks~

Spike
11/04/2003, 07:36 PM
Look for places that do paint-less dent repair...

We have a place down here called Dent Wizards.. I utilzed them about 6 yrs ago and they did a great job for under $100... you couldnt see where the softball sized dent was unless you looked VERY close and at a sharp angle.. and 'knew where it was'

MZ-N10
11/04/2003, 10:04 PM
I want one......gotta tell u if i have the money after i buy my rx7
________
VAPORIZER REVIEWS (http://vaporizers.tv/)

hchen
11/04/2003, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the info Spike. Greatly appreciate it.

MX~ aite just let me know. i personally hated the halogen lights it has now...i cant see anything at night, especially when it rains. HIDs = my fav. mod.

i have one more set but it's probably gonna be taken by a friend. there's no rush so let me know whenever and i'll find another one.