PDA

View Full Version : Houston Festivities

geshaw30
11/03/2003, 05:41 PM
I see Tone was kind enough to post ideas for upcoming weekends this month. I'm in for 2 of the 3. I can't make the "Ren" Festivial as my bride-to-be is moving her possessions into mi casa over the next few weekends. I'm in for a Kemah run on the 22nd (for the fun of it-not cuz I got 20 police years!) and I never miss Dickens on the Strand in Galveston (12/6). For those of you that have never been to the Christmas deal on the island-it's a great time every year and gets the Holiday feelings rolling. We usually try to be in Galveston around 4 for daylight and nighttime festivities. As always-let me know who's coming & for those of you who are willing to travel a ways-consider Dickens. All are welcome!!!!!
________
MONTANA DISPENSARY (http://montana.dispensaries.org/)

VXD959
11/04/2003, 07:59 AM
George -

Congratulations on your 20 years of outstanding commitment to public service ! Man, what an honor! May God bless you and keep you safe!

I'll be in the Katy area on Nov. 22. It's my boss's son birthday party (Grand Lakes). I will call you to meet you there or I will meet you guys at Kemah.

Regards,
Daniel