PDA

View Full Version : Merlin from St. Charles

H3_VX
05/17/2013, 12:02 PM
Just wanted to make a post about Merlin. What a great guy and he provides great service. Just ordered two parts from him and it was easy. I needed a left side rocker and a bumper reinforcement. Both will arrive in about 4 days . :) Now here's to hoping the body shop can take care of my baby. when I bring it for these parts i'm gonna get an estimate on rust restoration. My frame looks pretty good, but some other parts need help. I'm gonna tell them to make it last 50 years. LOL!

Anyway, thanks to Merlin!!!!!

Vendetta
05/17/2013, 12:10 PM
+1

Thank you Merlin!
-V

Triathlete
05/17/2013, 03:00 PM
Yep to all above. I have ordered from him in the past and will be again in a few days. Also met him in person in Moab s few years back. You would never expect him to be as young as he is with all the knowledge he has.

tysamigo
05/17/2013, 09:28 PM
YEEEESSS!

He has been extremely helpful in my restoration project. I've been talking w/Merlin at least every other week (seriously) since around Christmas. There has been a couple times where he had to do some research (only cause I'm ordering really really weird stuff), but he always comes through.

Unfortunately some of the parts are getting harder and harder to grab. For example, the antenna assembly... I've been waiting since October.. and is still on backorder. Merlin has been so helpful w/sending diagrams by email, getting correct product descriptions (since his info is even vague in some areas), etc.

so.... one day I called and spoke w/the store manager and complimented on how Merlin's support to me and the entire VX GROUP is so important and invaluable. He said he knows how valuable Merlin is but it's always very nice to hear a good phone call about someone and seemed genuinely happy to get the call. I felt good after the call. I also said I think Merlin should win the company vacation sweepstakes lol ... don't know how that went over.. yea I really talked him up...

anyways... yes... KUDDOS TO MERLIN!