PDA

View Full Version : Quiet Board Lately

johnnyapollo
11/01/2003, 08:49 AM
I don't think I've ever seen this board so quiet. Well, since there doesn't appear to be anyting to be said, I'm going to go outside and wash and wax the VX! Enjoy your weekend!

-- Best, John

Joe_Black
11/01/2003, 09:34 AM
Thanks for saying what I've been thinking! Sounds like some more coins in the Zaino Bros. coffers! LOL! Hope y'all are having beautiful weather like we are here. I've been able to do a little star watching the past few nights with minimal mosquito intrusion.

Spike
11/01/2003, 10:14 AM
(pin drop)

PING!!!

I just took a drive through Valley Forge Nat'l Park ... the weather is perfect today!

Anyone in the PA/NJ/DE/NY/MD area want to meet up there some time @ the arch?

Very nice photo op there

Heraclid
11/01/2003, 11:07 AM
BEAUTIFUL here too... hmmm... not a bad idea to wash mine while there's still time before the FL-GA game. :-)

GO GATORS!

nocturnalVX
11/01/2003, 01:09 PM
The weather is great here in Chi-Town... cool & cloudy, and the sun shouldn't be out for days! Woo Hoo!

johnnyapollo
11/01/2003, 01:54 PM
80 degrees today and tomorrow with 40% humidity. Can't be beat... I love living in Georgia!

Got a coat of Zaino on the paint and Endurance on the wheels/cladding - figured this might be the last time before the weather turns. Been outside all day and enjoying every minute of it!

-- John

David Wiltshire
11/02/2003, 01:42 AM
Hi all,
Well its pouring down with rain here in the U.K. with some roads having 10mm of laying water mind you its great fun flooring the throttle to see how quick TOD reacts I am amazed at the grip which I suppose is due in part to the Pirelli Scorpion Zero's you can do things around roundabouts which only things like the Nissan skyline can do (of course in the interests of road safety I ensure the road is clear well mostly)
Best regards from a wet U.K.

ameetw
11/02/2003, 04:17 AM
Here in Sabah... it's raining daily too, but it doesn't matter cause it's the fruit season..... eat till you drop!!!!

HotFlyer
11/02/2003, 05:20 AM
Hi Spike,

Pick a time, I'll meet you there.

Howard

nyc #1 ironman
11/02/2003, 07:15 AM
ok Spazz, looking 4ward to the excitement,,,

Spike
11/02/2003, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by HotFlyer
Hi Spike,

Pick a time, I'll meet you there.

Howard

Will do!
I am waiting to hear this week when my company is sending me on the road.
Once I know what the deal is, I can suggest some Sat or Sun.

Hopefully soon...