PDA

View Full Version : Deja Vous VX

blacksambo
04/04/2013, 08:16 PM
Take a look at this twenty years later wish list and tell me that a lot of these dream cars are not just the VX redux?

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/10-cars-we-wish-automakers-would-build-191331263.html

vt_maverick
04/06/2013, 03:02 PM
I can't see anything other than the Outlander Evo, and even that would have way more power than anything Isuzu ever envisioned for the VX.

Riff Raff
04/06/2013, 04:17 PM
Odd, I didn't see the Hummer HX/H4 on the list. Now THAT is the vehicle that really needed to be built. Damn recession killed it and the Hummer brand just before the HX/H4 was likely to go into production from being a concept show car.

:_brickwal

blacksambo
04/06/2013, 06:18 PM
I can't see anything other than the Outlander Evo, and even that would have way more power than anything Isuzu ever envisioned for the VX.

How about that Raptor ? Desert racer....

H3_VX
04/06/2013, 06:27 PM
Odd, I didn't see the Hummer HX/H4 on the list. Now THAT is the vehicle that really needed to be built. Damn recession killed it and the Hummer brand just before the HX/H4 was likely to go into production from being a concept show car.

:_brickwal

x2! I think the HX would've given the Wrangler a run for its money.

vt_maverick
04/06/2013, 07:30 PM
How about that Raptor ? Desert racer....

So a completely different body style vehicle is a VX redux just because of where it races?

blacksambo
04/07/2013, 02:47 PM
So a completely different body style vehicle is a VX redux just because of where it races?

Yes, because these are dream cars. The VX was a dream-come-true car that won stages of Dakar etc. Don't take this the wrong way and use your imagination here, and try not to be so literal. This particular excersise is about dreaming.