PDA

View Full Version : Help with Alternate Shipping for Insert?

vt_maverick
03/20/2013, 01:19 PM
Fam - I bought one of Jo's soon-to-be Line-X'd hood inserts and now I'm trying to find a way to get it back without paying an arm and a leg in shipping or having it crushed by some careless UPS guy. Jo is happy to carry it to Moab with him but I need help from there. Conveniently enough we'll be making our bi-annual pilgrimage to Cheesehead Land (Wisconsin for the uninitiated) the week after Moab so I could pick it up just about anywhere between Wisconsin and Virginia when you get back.

Anybody along that corridor interested in helping out? Here's a map that shows how we typically go, we try to avoid Chicago on the way there if possible but then stop through Milwaukee (and therefore Chicago) on the way back so we can see a Brewers game. :thumbup:

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/3268/Wisconsin_Round_Trip.png

nocturnalVX
03/20/2013, 02:07 PM
Depending on the route and the dates... I can help. I will keep checking here to see what the plan is.

vt_maverick
04/12/2013, 12:50 PM
Bump bump - Moab's just around the corner. Anybody available to bring an insert back? I could probably drive over to Minnesota too if needed...

ThisGuyIndy
05/04/2013, 05:49 AM
A little off the subject, but I see you'll be traveling through Indy. Let me know if you'd like to meet up while passing through. I live right downtown :)