PDA

View Full Version : Boston Auto Show / VX meet

BBVX
10/28/2003, 03:22 PM
We'll be heading back, if anyone wants to meet up.

Boston Auto Show
Saturday, Nov. 8
10 AM
Bayside Expo Center

http://www.baysideexpo.com/home.jsp
http://www.paragonexpo.com/newengland/2informat.htm

New guys?

Val
Andrey
grnxr
Bill
Ironwoman

Old guys? (you know what I mean. :mbrasd: )

VXMAN
ScottinMA
TDAWG
VehiX
AndyC

Anyone else?? Any NYers?? All are welcome.
That's a good little list started right there. :D

Anyway, we'll be there. Hope some of you can make it.
Brian

VehiX
10/28/2003, 04:10 PM
I'll be there :)

See you all again soon!

ysr8050
10/28/2003, 05:53 PM
:D
Hey~~!!

Can i join and Ride with U?

My VX want to see his Brothers~!!

TDAWG
10/28/2003, 10:07 PM
consider me there. I will make sure I get the day off.
:clap: :thumbup: :clap:

VXMAN
10/29/2003, 04:58 AM
I should be able to make it. We should plan lunch / drinks afterwards someplace, for some socializing time? Brian, find us a pub buddy :thumbup:
:D

Dave...

EclipseGSX
10/29/2003, 05:46 AM
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at the auto show.

AndyC
10/29/2003, 10:37 AM
As of now, count me in. Since I missed the KRF, I'll try extra hard to see you guys at the auto show :)
I'm game for the after show dinner/pub thing too.

Andrey
10/30/2003, 10:01 AM
I'd love to be there but I might need to work :( not sure though.. so for time being it is still in the air for me

valenki
11/01/2003, 08:55 AM
It would be cool to come, I hope that on the way, I dont lock my keys in the truck running like I did on the way to KRF.

TDAWG
11/01/2003, 09:00 PM
So where we gonna park for this meet? Lets set up a meet stop so we won't have to drive around looking for everybody. Hopefully some of the peeps from NY/NJ can come up. It would be nice to out do our Mohegan sun meet. Hey Bantan, ZADAM123, Hotsauce,,Medman, JohnK and all the other VX brothers that made the Moegan Sun meet this may be the only chance we get before the weather turns. We won't want another COLD meet do we?;Dy;

BBVX
11/02/2003, 03:29 AM
TDAWG:
I don't know about the NY VXers. It's pretty far, like 3.5 hours drive time. Although, Ed Y. did make it to the auto show last year! I keep meaning to get to a NYC meet, but 7 hours round trip is a long time, I know I'll get down there eventually. Next year, maybe I'll have someone help me set up a meet in NY at the end of August, so I can hit that and the US Open at the same time.
The problem with a meet spot is that the Expo center is right off I-93, so as soon as you take the exit, you're there. I'll try to come up with a map for the EXACT meeting location.

Val:
I think you need to give me an extra set of keys to your VX!

Eclipse GSX and ysr8050:
Glad to see we've got some new paint in the picture. You guys are more than welcome.

Dave:
I found a chicken and ribs bar/grill right around the corner, sounds like just the thing. I found it online, so I'm going to drive by it Saturday morning to make sure it's still open.

I'm glad to see we're going to have a good turnout!
Can't wait!

Brian

BBVX
11/02/2003, 06:14 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pd24ec6ead77d32f7fa2dedaf50b28314/faab6b06.jpg

My cell:
(617)-224-6451

Brian

VXMAN
11/02/2003, 05:37 PM
Sorry everyone, it's going to be another no-show for me. I forgot, the wife & I are going to the Mohegan Sun to see Tim McGraw. Brian, we need to setup a spring Paragon Park trip. This should allow some of our NY/NJ VX'ers and others a great meeting place.

Sorry again everyone :mad:

Dave...

BBVX
11/05/2003, 04:55 PM
The good news is that we are going to have a good time hanging out and checking out the new cars and all the VXs.

The bad news is we aren't going to be checking out MY VX.

I just heard from the dealership that just when they thought they were about done repairing my front diff, they realized that the housing was cracked and it will take another week to get one.:waag: :nor: How much does a three week rental car cost, anyway?? :madp:

So I will be seeing you guys there in either a white Chevy 1500 (my work truck) or a blue Dodge Neon (the rental).

Sorry,
Brian

TDAWG
11/05/2003, 10:03 PM
Well I just some really bad news today at work myself. :mady2: I won't be able to make this meet aswell due to some big wigs who have decide to drop by Saturday.Even after :argue: to get the day off for this meet. Since they are flying in to have a meeting about some new changes with in mangement I not only got stuck with having to work but also with picking them up and taking them to bring them to our store but also with driving them back after the meeting doesn't that just suck.:cryy: I was really hoping to hook up again for this meet with VehiX at this meet since we didn't get a real chance to talk at the last one. We are diffently going to have to make another meet happen where we can really all hook up and have some laughs. maybe next time. Hey Dave (VXMAN) if you and Brian (BBVX) come up with a good time and date for the Paragon Park Meet let me know I'll move Heaven and Hell to make sure I make it.

VehiX
11/06/2003, 05:49 AM
No worries TDAWG :)

Those big wigs are probably part of the reason you own a VX so I understand you gotta do what you gotta do.

I am not going anywhere any time soon so I am sure we will be able to meet up again soon!

How many VX's are going to be there now? 5?

Either way, I am staying down in Boston Friday night to see a friends band play at the battle of the bands and will be heading to the meet for Sat. the day after. Should make for a fun weekend!

Moncha
11/06/2003, 07:46 PM
I put in a category for you in the Gallery Section (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=553&thumb=1) If you want to post any pics

BBVX
11/08/2003, 04:18 AM
Thanks, Scott!!

We'll see you all in a few.
Brian

EclipseGSX
11/08/2003, 09:28 AM
bummed i couldn't find the designated meeting spot. should have asked for more explicit directions. I drove around that area fot about 45 min, then gave up. hope to see you guys at the next meet.

Andrey
11/08/2003, 04:02 PM
Boy it was cold outside but few of us made it :)

PICTURES HERE http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=553&thumb=1

BBVX
11/08/2003, 04:49 PM
Thanks to all who attended and well wishes all who couldn't. The number of attendees stands at 6:

Val
Andrey
AndyC
ysr8050 (aka "Heeman")
VehiX (aka Dan)
BBVX (short 1 VX)

I have to say Val, Andy, and Heeman have A LOT of cool gadgets! GPS, DVD, on-board PC, amps, woofers, neons, etc. Some very nice stuff!

Extra thanks to Andy and Dan for coming all that way, and to Andrey for being my surrogate photographer when I realized I left my camera at home!

Maybe we can do Foxwood's in February??;Dr;

Brian

Daver
11/12/2003, 12:16 PM
HAHAHAA...I guess that's what I get for not reviewing.

I was there..even brought my VX. As we were walking toward the West door I noticed a Kaiser VX out front... thought it was odd at the time. ;)

Sorry guys,
-Daver