Haha this looks ridiculous...

JoFotoz
03/05/2013, 11:56 AM
;puke2;

Claims its sold already..For $9900 :eek:

Jo

vt_maverick
03/05/2013, 12:02 PM
Yah sure it did. :rolleyes: Maybe it came with some gold nuggets the owner found while using that rusty shovel. :laughy:

VXorado
03/05/2013, 12:03 PM
;Do;...the new owner should probably get in the habit of checking height clearance before driving underneath bridges .

longiotti
03/05/2013, 01:25 PM
I am a new VX owner and this one kept popping up when I was doing my searches. so glad I didn't get it. not that I was even close I'm just sayin. really happy with what I got

VXorado
03/05/2013, 04:14 PM
I am a new VX owner and this one kept popping up when I was doing my searches. so glad I didn't get it. not that I was even close I'm just sayin. really happy with what I got

Congrats. :_beer:

This VX needs a detailing but otherwise looks fine. The new owner really needs to remove the basket or mount it on different rails.

I'm not sure of the mileage but $10k seems way too high.. as in you would have to be high to pay that much for the VX with the world's highest basket. :laughing:

RickOKC
03/05/2013, 08:12 PM
;Do;...the new owner should probably get in the habit of checking height clearance before driving underneath bridges .Ha ha! When I saw the basket I was thinking, "I'd scrape that thing off the roof the first time I drove it."
(In other words, so far I'm at about 100% when it comes to forgetting to remove my CB antenna when I back into the garage.:mbrasd:)

Ldub
03/06/2013, 06:51 AM
I'm mostly flummoxed by the aiming of the lights...:_thinking

What'd the previous owner do?...go out at night shine'n bats?
Mebbe signalling the mother ship?...:_confused

VX KAT
03/06/2013, 07:14 AM
That's the best this used lot could do to prep/detail and get it ready to sell?
What's it take, maybe 2-3 minutes to slap some good ole' Armor-All on the cladding? Sheesh… :rollo:

Y33TREKker
03/06/2013, 10:40 AM
I think that was the ultra-rare Isuzu STAR WARS - Empire Strikes Back - Imperial Walker VX Roof Basket mod.

And given the soaring prices of old school Star Wars memorabilia in today's market, $9900 may have very well been the steal of the decade...

...or not. ;)

longiotti
03/06/2013, 11:26 AM
That's the best this used lot could do to prep/detail and get it ready to sell?
What's it take, maybe 2-3 minutes to slap some good ole' Armor-All on the cladding? Sheesh� :rollo:

speaking of roof racks I heard or read that you had some factorey ones VC KAT. is that old news? I also thought I saw a thread on here where someone had some after market ones that looked nice. I will have to look that up again but I was not sure if they mentioned where they got them from. there are some on ebay but I am afraid I am going to have to air down my tires to go under bridges if you know what I mean. ::smilegray

VX KAT
03/06/2013, 12:12 PM
speaking of roof racks I heard or read that you had some factorey ones VC KAT. is that old news? I also thought I saw a thread on here where someone had some after market ones that looked nice. I will have to look that up again but I was not sure if they mentioned where they got them from. there are some on ebay but I am afraid I am going to have to air down my tires to go under bridges if you know what I mean. ::smilegray

You read right, I've tracked down several of the used OEM roof racks over the past few years. Only about 50% of VXs had them, so they're harder and harder to find. Maybe this is recent post you saw:
http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?p=276101#post276101
A few owners have installed a non-OEM (RamAirZ, etlsport come to mind- check out their galleries for pics). etlsport eventually got rid of it and went with the OEM. Most like the aero look of the OEM, plus it's not high like this crazy aftermarket one in this post.
EMAIL me, I'll give you more details. (Email addy is listed in my Member profile)