PDA

View Full Version : chrome mirror covers

dutchie
10/28/2003, 04:51 AM
Hi there`s a possiblity to have chrome mirror covers made, they are of exact quality as the oem ones and look of course exactly the same. That was the good part, now the bad part....
Because I have to get them made, they require production costs.(labour time is costly in Japan)
So there`s a minimum of 10 orders neccesairy and each set of covers will have the steep price of $192,-!:eek: Yep almost double the price of the OEM ones.
It`s expensive I know, so please no reactions like "d@mn now I have to sell the VX to buy a pair of those covers".

I`ve been looking and looking for second hand covers for several VX owners, but no Japanese owner wants to seperate his VX from his covers :mad:
VX parts don`t come cheap and it`s an awful business trying to sell them(time/profit),ask Ron or Naoki, but I`m willing to give it a try. Let me know what you think
Serge

PS They have to made in groups of 10`s so first come first served.

Inaba
10/28/2003, 07:10 AM
Any pics of them on a proton?

dutchie
10/28/2003, 07:46 AM
can`t say, I ever saw a proton with chrome mirrors;eeko;

BigJoe
10/28/2003, 08:14 AM
If you can get them, I'm in!:thumbup:

CSTYLES
10/28/2003, 08:18 AM
I recently saw a trooper with these chrome mirrors. Was this an option on the trooper some year? If so can we get them from Isuzu? I was just wondering since, the woman driving it looked like she was more concerned about getting home with the groceries than ordering oem japanese parts.

Andre

hchen
10/28/2003, 09:00 AM
Hey,

other than chrome, do you know if it's possible to get your hands on c/f mirrors?

dutchie
10/28/2003, 03:55 PM
Sorry for now only chrome

Heraclid
10/28/2003, 03:59 PM
Johnnyapollo has them on his Proton, so check out his gallery for starters.

Spike
10/28/2003, 06:40 PM
"d@mn now I have to sell the VX to buy a pair of those covers"

;Db;

TDAWG
10/28/2003, 10:11 PM
Hey spike,
Nice!!!!!!;Dy;

dutchie
10/29/2003, 06:18 PM
I recently saw a trooper with these chrome mirrors. Was this an option on the trooper some year? If so can we get them from Isuzu? I was just wondering since, the woman driving it looked like she was more concerned about getting home with the groceries than ordering oem japanese parts

Yep those are still available, but they won`t do you any good since they they don`t fit.
I have three orders now, which is not enough, so I guess there`s not enough interest.
I`ll let this thread stand, and if it dissappears, than so does my offer.
My stepfather just passed away(so I have to fly back to Europe), and the missus is pregnant with a little Dutchman(so I have to put up with her mood swings), so actually I`m too busy, to do this stuff right now.
I`m not advertising them, I just want to let you guys know that they are available, since I often receive e-mails with questions concerning these covers.
I keep looking for those three people for second hand mirror covers, but that will be the last energy I`ll put into these covers, any further request will be replied to with this URL.
Sincerely,
Serge