PDA

View Full Version : Please someone help me�.need a Front Bumper and Passangerside Front Fender ASAP!!!

tconnectionnyc
02/01/2013, 05:25 PM
Hello-
I just had the most terrifying experience of my life�got in my first accident. Thank god no one is hurt. My problem is I need a 2001 Isuzu Vehicross Front Bumper, and a Front Passenger-side Fender. I will pay you right away if you are selling�

Can anyone help me get these parts please? My email is julie_christoffersen 'at' 'yahoo' 'dot' 'com'.

I need to buy ASAP and will pay for shipping to Woodside, NY 11377. Thank you everyone who is willing to help me. I heard really great things about this site�and so happy to have found it.

Julie

nocturnalVX
02/01/2013, 06:05 PM
Merlin
St. Charles Isuzu Parts
(800) 727-8066
Mention the forum to get discount & free shipping.

VX KAT
02/01/2013, 06:10 PM
This guy has a right fender: Even though the ebay listing is for a door, CALL him, name is Vic, 847 716 0864
He lists that he also has a Right fender. I've dealt with him before and he's really reasonable. Mention VX KAT connected you.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251212956673?nma=true&si=LoOt3eLYliUg62aT7Uf1HLJPrwU%3D&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2557&orig_cvip=true

There's a bumper on ebay from "All Hyundai/Isuzu/Kia" salvage yard in CA. Same part for all 3 model years.
This yard is always pricey, don't know if you're willing to spring for $500 + $175 shipping, but here it is.

Call and ask for Jeff, he's been listing parts like crazy over past 6 weeks…which means he got a new VX in his yard….call and ask if he has fender.

Ask him for a bundle price if he does have the fender. Also try to negotiate the shipping charges.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170958659069?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Good luck! :thumbup:

tconnectionnyc
02/01/2013, 07:00 PM
I want to buy headlights to go inside the front headlamps. What can fit in those setting? The lights that came with the car a few years ago are really dingy, and do not look bright. Since I got in an accident, and bought a new right front headlamp…I want to also replace both headlights to a nice bright white light…not too too bright, but very clear and not yellow tinted.

Can you please advise? Once I know the best brand that is compatible, I will search for them.

Also, do all 2001 Isuzu Vehicross go over bumps in the road roughly? I am used to it by now, but I can feel every little bump in the streets, I know new cars - even cheap cars have smoother rides then I feel. Is there something I should buy for a mechanic to install in the car? i think the car already have shocks in them…not too knowledgeable on cars.

Thank you again for all the useful information. Since I am fixing the car, I might as well do the most I can.

Julie

bartmanS4
02/01/2013, 07:53 PM
Hi Julie,
Glad no one was hurt!
As for the rough ride, I just replaced the stock shocks on mine with Rancho 9000's. This definitely improved the ride and they are adjustable to suit you. Also, search this forum for how to cut the rear bump stops.
Scott

VxSport
02/01/2013, 08:29 PM
Welcome Julie

Glad to hear you are ok in your accident. Sounds like it was a small fender bender.
Here is a research tool for you.... www.car-parts.com is a web site for listing of salvage yards that have parts you search for. Some may be near enough to you to pick up.
good luck

Hello-
I just had the most terrifying experience of my life�got in my first accident. Thank god no one is hurt. My problem is I need a 2001 Isuzu Vehicross Front Bumper, and a Front Passenger-side Fender. I will pay you right away if you are selling�

Can anyone help me get these parts please? My email is julie_christoffersen 'at' 'yahoo' 'dot' 'com'.

I need to buy ASAP and will pay for shipping to Woodside, NY 11377. Thank you everyone who is willing to help me. I heard really great things about this site�and so happy to have found it.

Julie

Ldub
02/02/2013, 06:50 AM
I want to buy headlights to go inside the front headlamps. What can fit in those setting? The lights that came with the car a few years ago are really dingy, and do not look bright. Since I got in an accident, and bought a new right front headlamp…I want to also replace both headlights to a nice bright white light…not too too bright, but very clear and not yellow tinted.

Can you please advise? Once I know the best brand that is compatible, I will search for them.

Julie

Welcome, though it is unfortunate that you found us under "accidental" circumstances...:smilewink

Search the site (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/search.php) for HID headlights for illumination on....well, illumination...:yesgray:

"Everything Is Cool"

"Do What Ya Wanna Do"

Show your VX "A Little More Love"

And soon you'll be able to see "At Midnight"...:yes:

(Hint: 5-6000K is the whitest light)

Hcloud13
02/02/2013, 10:20 AM
Found someone selling a Passanger fender on CL!
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/3442980810.html

bartmanS4
02/02/2013, 10:26 AM

Julie

You can also use the 3M kit to polish the faded and oxidized driver side to match the new one on the passenger side.

tconnectionnyc
02/02/2013, 07:42 PM
Thanks so much for all the support and assistance. I got the right front fender...

All I need now is the front fender...HoPe Monday will bring me luck. I know there is one on eBay, but trying to see if u can get a better deal.