PDA

View Full Version : Canberra (Aus) new VX in town

AussieVX
01/27/2013, 07:57 PM
Hi folks,

Just relocated from Melbourne to Canberra. Any VX folk still here? Looking for a recommendation for a mechanic too.

Cheers, Ross

tom4bren
01/28/2013, 10:20 AM
VX-157 appears to be in your area.

Y33TREKker
01/29/2013, 08:35 AM
I have a cousin in Canberra, but she's never mentioned having acquired a VehiCross. If I ever make it there to visit her, what say we meet so I can check out your ride...and the first Fosters is on me. :_beer:

VX-157
02/28/2013, 04:45 PM
Hi folks,

Just relocated from Melbourne to Canberra. Any VX folk still here? Looking for a recommendation for a mechanic too.

Cheers, Ross

HI Aussie, before i sold my vx i used to take it to http://www.gentechperformance.com/holden/ but that was about 4 years back.

they should still be able to service etc. i hope to see you on the roads around canberra...i miss mine :sado:

VX KAT
02/28/2013, 05:01 PM
I have a cousin in Canberra, but she's never mentioned having acquired a VehiCross. If I ever make it there to visit her, what say we meet so I can check out your ride...and the first Fosters is on me. :_beer:

I've heard several Aussies say they don't even have Fosters in Australia, and if they did, would consider it ridiculous (don't know if it's true or not).

Y33TREKker
02/28/2013, 05:53 PM
I've heard several Aussies say they don't even have Fosters in Australia, and if they did, would consider it ridiculous (don't know if it's true or not).
I'll simply leave it to the Aussies to make a recommendation then. Ridiculous problem solved.

PK
03/02/2013, 03:31 PM

Yep - Sue is correct.
Fosters is made for export because real Aussies won't drink it.
Tooo watered down.
Come get some Cascade Premium - now that's a real beer.

PK

Y33TREKker
03/02/2013, 05:12 PM
Yep - Sue is correct.
Fosters is made for export because real Aussies won't drink it.
Tooo watered down.
Come get some Cascade Premium - now that's a real beer.

PK
Is Cascade Premium exported too? I've tried imports from all around the world, and am always on the lookout for something new (and of course good). Weihenstephan (claimed as the world's oldest brewery) from Germany has been one of my favorites lately.

LittleBeast
03/03/2013, 01:02 AM
Is Cascade Premium exported too?.

Yes it works great in your dishwasher ;-)

Y33TREKker
03/03/2013, 09:50 AM
Yes it works great in your dishwasher ;-)
So what you're saying is that you can drink the stuff and then not even have to wash your beer mug afterwards?

Those Aussies...always thinking on multiple levels it seems.