PDA

View Full Version : Are You On The Nov 9 List?

BumbleV-X
11/02/2002, 05:58 PM
Come on.... we are going to meet one way or the other next week (Nov.9)Chime in if you're not on the list but plan on coming.
If you're on the edge, but just not sure, let us talk you into it. Have you looked at those who will be there?

Tone (Tone)
Anita (Anita) Ebony
LisaK, (Lisa + duckling) Foxfire
BumbleV-X (Deby + 2 kids) Proton
ZJ (Tom, wife, and 2 kids) Proton
N1
New Dutchman (Dutchy, and Naoki)
New Things (Roy) Silver
Daver (Daver) Black
Green Dragon (Grampa Bob) Dragon Green
VXing
tiggergreen Blue
Vcamilo
Featherfoot Axiom
Quest
iwantvx
Trooperdude (Gilbert) Trooper
Walt (Walt) green Amigo
Ron (Ron and Cindy)
Sami
Pixelsky (Paul)
Pete6 (Alan)
Jay Dunford (Jay)
Sleeptimer
YOUR NAME HERE

TONS OF MODS on this list! Come out and explore your future mod options. Spend a few hours with people that understand
you. We promise not to ask "what is that thing", or, "is that a new RAV4"? Be in our line up of VX's pictures. Enjoy lunch with some old, and some new friends. Then, Sunday(those willing), go out 4wheeling with us. Come see our offroad views. We are going to have fun with, or without you, but with you sounds so much better.

redline
08/10/2003, 01:21 PM
Is this a rally/swap meet type event? I have 4 stock 18" rim's to sell ,still in the box no center cap's .

Moncha
08/10/2003, 01:26 PM
Hate to break this to you but, this is an event from 2002.. Was a very good one too boot! Maybe Anita can pull another one together again.

Triathlete
08/10/2003, 01:29 PM
Better late than never! However in this case I think you may be the only one standing there!:mbrasd: :laughr:

Anita
08/11/2003, 12:05 PM
Dont know if we can do it but I am gonna do my best to try to persuade Isuzu to open their garage to us once again. I've started the inquiries...:work: