PDA

View Full Version : Probable VX Fam 4-20 wedding attendees, please stand up...

Ldub
01/06/2013, 09:10 AM
As the title says, if you will be attending...please post here (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?threadid=23673)...:thanx:

I have several verbal commitments, but would like to firm up the list, so I can start makin' ham sammiches...:drool:

VX KAT
01/06/2013, 09:32 AM
I'm in! :thumbup:
that linky just connected to this same thread...:_thinking

Triathlete
01/06/2013, 10:29 AM
As much as I'd like to be there it will have to be in spirit. My little girl is getting married in the spring so I will be tied up a bit....plus it is to darn cold up there in the artic circle for this desert dweller! :)

Ldub
01/06/2013, 01:17 PM
I'm in! :thumbup:
that linky just connected to this same thread...:_thinking

Yah...I know...:yesgray:

I thought that was funny az he11...:laughing:

Mebbe I shoulda waited for tha coffee ta kick in better...:_thinking

As much as I'd like to be there it will have to be in spirit. My little girl is getting married in the spring so I will be tied up a bit....plus it is to darn cold up there in the artic circle for this desert dweller! :)

MAN you must be old...:rotate:

Glad you'll be there in spirit anyway...:yes:

nocturnalVX
01/06/2013, 02:11 PM
Cece & I will be there! Looking forward to the festivness!

Ldub
01/06/2013, 02:58 PM
Cece & I will be there! Looking forward to the festivness!

:dance:.:jump:.:dance:

JoFotoz
01/06/2013, 03:38 PM
Definitely in "spirit"...

...hopefully in person.

(How about a Stoop wedding....I'll get 'certified' to officiate!!)

:clap::_beer::clap:

Jo

VX crazy
01/06/2013, 03:47 PM
Greg and I are there! Although we gotta drive straight through Sunday to get home, well worth it!

JoFotoz
01/06/2013, 04:15 PM
Is "Hector International" ( :p )...

... the closest / best airport??

Jo

PK
01/06/2013, 05:39 PM
Damn I would love to be there to see Larry get hitched, but you know why I can't mate.

Better post up the email address for your Best Man, so that I can send him an "official" message to read out during the mad after party.

PK

Kenny
01/06/2013, 05:55 PM
Donna and I are in, eh.

Ldub
01/06/2013, 07:07 PM
Definitely in "spirit"...

...hopefully in person.

(How about a Stoop wedding....I'll get 'certified' to officiate!!)

:clap::_beer::clap:

Jo

Oh...YOU'RE certified Bro...:yesgray:.:laughing:
No worries there.

But I don't think Patricia's gonna be in Moab this time around...:(
(work schedule, not being there very long)

HowEVR...I guess I could get a wig for Jim and...oh, never mind...:rolleyesg

How-ZA-bout you renew our vows in the future, from 2014 - ??? (infinity)

After the brief ceremony, IT'S MONKEE TYME!!!!...:dance:

Ldub
01/06/2013, 07:11 PM
Greg and I are there! Although we gotta drive straight through Sunday to get home, well worth it!

Ldub
01/06/2013, 07:12 PM
Donna and I are in, eh.

Ldub
01/06/2013, 07:16 PM
Is "Hector International" ( :p )...

... the closest / best airport??

Jo

Yessir, that be where I'll be pick'n Ya up...:smilewink

(no pressure though)

HEY...we have international flights come in from Canada almost daily...:rotate:

Ldub
01/06/2013, 07:23 PM
Damn I would love to be there to see Larry get hitched, but you know why I can't mate.

Better post up the email address for your Best Man, so that I can send him an "official" message to read out during the mad after party.

PK

Brutha P, I do know...& it is my fervent hope that that sit will soon change..:heart:

HOWEVER, if you think, for even one minute, that I'm gonna give those who actually know me, the ability to give ammo to the conveyor of the possible (probable) blistering party speech...:uhohgray:

Then YOU, my friend, gots another think coming...:smilewink

Ldub
01/06/2013, 07:44 PM
Patricia & I are shopping around locations, looking for a place that's conveniently located for the older folks & outta towners...& older outta towners...:_thinking

We're going for a meeting room type of dealio, in a local motel.
It'll be E-Z for those who attend to stay in the same place as the ceremony/after party.
WITH the advantage of being able to furnish all our own food & bev.

And the addnl possible advantage of She & me, getting a good sized suite in the same place for the after party-party...:naughty:

I'll post a linkee for those interested, in the week(s) to come.

Gonna be a call'n the preacher man this week, to make sure he's not busy with a hangin' or something on that date...:yesgray:

(Jo, iff'n yer certified by then, & present...we'd be MORE than honored for you to tie the knot. (again, NO pressure)

And a sincere THANK YOU, to all Y'all who will honor us with your presence, whether in spirit or flesh...:yesgray:

Triathlete
01/06/2013, 09:02 PM
Jo was a boat skipper...can't they perform marrages at sea? I know there are some big ol lakes up there! (Or is that just in the movies?) ;)

Ldub
01/06/2013, 09:20 PM
Jo was a boat skipper...can't they perform marrages at sea? I know there are some big ol lakes up there! (Or is that just in the movies?) ;)

We gots a intnl airport, jus no intnl waters...:smilewink

Triathlete
01/06/2013, 09:24 PM
Take a boat to the airport! :)

Ldub
01/06/2013, 09:45 PM
FWIW...if Jo can't officiate, I've got an ace up tha sleeve...:yesgray:

And the dude will answer to "Reverend Jim" (http://www.pajiba.com/assets_c/2012/08/reverend%20jim-thumb-550x769-48576.jpg)

And no, it's not Big Jim.

Dumke
01/07/2013, 12:40 AM
Great News Dub. I will try my best to make it to the special occasion.

tom4bren
01/07/2013, 05:10 AM
Oh how I wish I could make it brotha Dub. I'll be there in spirit though:_beer:

JoFotoz
01/07/2013, 11:48 AM
I'm flattered ya'd consider me officiating...

FWIW...if Jo can't officiate, I've got an ace up tha sleeve...:yesgray:

And the dude will answer to "Reverend Jim" (http://www.pajiba.com/assets_c/2012/08/reverend%20jim-thumb-550x769-48576.jpg)

And no, it's not Big Jim.

...and if ya had some International waters, we'd be all set with my British DOT Captains License.

But I'd say that ya better cash in that ace up your sleeve and secure the services of "Reverend Jim".

Its a 50/50 call on me making it, and will be last minute as well ( I'll bring my own ham sammy!)

Your wedding/Moab and Mom in England are all within a month of each other....so I gotta do some juggling!

:_thinking

Jo

VXorado
01/07/2013, 12:00 PM
And a sincere THANK YOU, to all Y'all who will honor us with your presence, whether in spirit or flesh...:yesgray:

Amy and I will be there in spirit my friend. Wish we could be there... i'm sure it will one helluva party :bgwo:

Ldub
01/07/2013, 05:33 PM
Amy and I will be there in spirit my friend. Wish we could be there... i'm sure it will one helluva party :bgwo:

Would that be Amy...with an "M"...:confused:

Or... the other one...:laughing:

I'll do my best, to employ minions aplenty, to take pics & notes, so the actual event can be portrayed in the minds of those not present, as accurately as possible...:yesgray:

HOWEVER...I will maintain STRICT directorial control over what gets out to tha masses...:naughty:

After the final cut, it could either be embellished, or somewhat denuded...depending on what ACTUALLY happens...:smilewink

:heart: You Guys, & am happy that you'll be with us in spirit...:yes:

pbkid
01/07/2013, 09:12 PM
Dub, I would absolutely LOVE to be able to come help you all celebrate your lives together, but life likes to throw me fastball's lately and I dont think funds are going to be there to be able to take a trip like that.

I wish you and TLMP all the best as always :_beer:

Scott Larson
01/07/2013, 09:17 PM
Dubster, count me in! Nuff said...:dance: :LineWave: :_beer: :thumbup:

Ldub
01/27/2013, 04:06 PM
Here's where the shindig (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CFIQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.urbandictionary.com%2Fdefine. php%3Fterm%3Dshindig&ei=JsAFUfuvHcqFywG6qIC4BA&usg=AFQjCNFscF5hyuGrxbiri_0iQ6HGRSS_BQ&sig2=aJcRFZKOWQHfylDDX5q-YQ&bvm=bv.41524429,d.aWc) is gonna take place...:yesgray:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CFkQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.travelodge.com%2Fhotels%2Fmin nesota%2Fmoorhead%2Ftravelodge-and-suites-fargo-moorhead%2Fhotel-overview&ei=o7sFUY6QFe66yAG0kIDQDw&usg=AFQjCNF7NLup7kx_a_pOhNX6Z0HH9lRiZA&sig2=Pm3Vee9gEPlWFKc37byHpw&bvm=bv.41524429,d.aWc

As of yesterday, there were plenty rooms available...

There are other accommodations available in the greater Fargo/Moorhead area should these digs not be to your liking...but none will be more convenient...:smilewink

BigSwede
01/28/2013, 09:46 AM
I think I can make it...it's on the calendar.

Ldub
01/28/2013, 11:54 AM
Dubster, count me in! Nuff said...:dance: :LineWave: :_beer: :thumbup:

I think I can make it...it's on the calendar.

:clap:

nfpgasmask
01/28/2013, 02:06 PM
I will be unable to attend, but there is spirit as well!!! Good luck, Dubster and congrats!

Bart

Mile High VX
01/28/2013, 05:55 PM
Not going to make it Larry...but I want to hear all about it and see the pics....best to you both!

VX crazy
01/28/2013, 06:03 PM
Greg and I will be there! Couldn't miss it!!

VX KAT
01/28/2013, 06:38 PM
Greg and I will be there! Couldn't miss it!!

:thumbup: Got my airline ticket yesterday, ironically, I'm going thru Dallas on Thursday 4/18 midday, with a 3 hr layover. You going thru DFW?
I'm stoked, haven't been back for 5 yrs so called some friends to meet me in front of the airport & visit for an hour or two. :thumbup:
Then on to Fargo to hang with some of the fam!! :thumbup::thumbup:

VX crazy
01/29/2013, 02:53 AM
Yes we are going thru DFW , but not til thur night.......

MSHardeman
01/29/2013, 09:02 AM
Dub, I WISH I could make it, but it's just too close to the big Moab trip to be able to take the time off, plus it's the GF's birthday. I will definitely be there in spirit, and I wish you and TLMP all the best.

Could we maybe set up a Face Time, or web cast, of the wedding so I could be part of the festivities?

VX crazy
01/29/2013, 10:06 AM
Dub, I WISH I could make it, but it's just too close to the big Moab trip to be able to take the time off, plus it's the GF's birthday. I will definitely be there in spirit, and I wish you and TLMP all the best.

Could we maybe set up a Face Time, or web cast, of the wedding so I could be part of the festivities?

that is TOO cool Mark that y'alls bdays are a day apart!!!

Jolly Roger VX'er
02/07/2013, 03:56 PM
NO!!!!!!! Don't do it!!!!....j/k..I was having post traumatic stress over my near miss with the alter.....good luck pirate buddy...I'll toast a brewskie towards you & TLAYP!

Ldub
02/08/2013, 06:35 AM
good luck pirate buddy...I'll toast a brewskie towards you & TLAYP!

Thanx Bro...:cool:

Greet yer Mom & Sis for me...:thanx:

jeeperkate
02/08/2013, 08:52 AM
I'm IN!! I'll be there...not sure about finding a good looking date yet, but I'll be there!!!

Ldub
02/09/2013, 08:57 AM
I'm IN!! I'll be there...not sure about finding a good looking date yet, but I'll be there!!!

:dance:

This is shaping up to be quite an event...:dance:

As previously stated, it oughta be QUITE the conflagration of mixed backgrounds, interests & lifestyles...:yes:

You will easily be able to walk around the room & have conversations with experts on (but not limited to): life on the bayou (Louisiana)... how to make your own native arrowheads, spears/spear points, bows & arrows (Michigan)...off road etiquette & technique (all my VX fam)...making German/Norwegian goodies (my side of the fam)...So Cal lifestyle & living (cuzz'ns/friends from Cali)...ways of the native plains dwellers(some of my friends from the building)...+ MANY others that I'm not remembering right now...

I can't WAIT to sit down & read the guest book, my guess is that ther'll be folks from almost as many states as I've visited in my life...:thumbup:

Should be a fun time...unless, of course, all HELL breaks loose...:laughing:

Jolly Roger VX'er
02/16/2013, 10:55 AM
Greet yer Mom & Sis for me...:thanx:

:_crying:... They found my sis deceased in her apartment recently after yelling at someone on Xbox Live and promising to kill them, then having a heart attack......and only a text from her adversary reading: 'owned'.......

:waag:

Ldub
02/16/2013, 02:34 PM
:_crying:... They found my sis deceased in her apartment recently after yelling at someone on Xbox Live and promising to kill them, then having a heart attack......and only a text from her adversary reading: 'owned'.......

:waag:

Dude...you serious...:confused:

VERY sorry to hear of this...:(-:(-:(

My sincere condolences my pirate Brother...:heart:.

Jolly Roger VX'er
02/17/2013, 07:50 AM
Dude...you serious...:confused:

VERY sorry to hear of this...:(-:(-:(

My sincere condolences my pirate Brother...:heart:.

Gotch ya....lol....I don't have a sis.... sorry...I had to stoop pretty low to try and get ya........:bgwb:

In all seriousness...good luck with the wedd'in!

P.S.--now c'mon...read that bit about my deceased sis again and tell me you didn't laugh?????? lol.

Ldub
02/17/2013, 08:10 AM
Gotch ya....lol....I don't have a sis.... sorry...I had to stoop pretty low to try and get ya........:bgwb:

In all seriousness...good luck with the wedd'in!

P.S.--now c'mon...read that bit about my deceased sis again and tell me you didn't laugh?????? lol.

Me = pwned...:mbrasd:..:slap:

Good one...:laughing:

In all sincerity...I was hoping you were funn'n me...:yesgray:

And in retrospect...I realized my error...:mbrasd:

For whatever reason, I always get the wrong connection in my brain with regard to you & Kodiak (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/member.php?u=2769)
That's who I originally thought I was responding to...:mbrasd:
Him, I've met...as well as his Mom & Sis...:yesgray:

YOU, on the other hand...I just gotta meet some day...:yesgray:

Jolly Roger VX'er
02/17/2013, 09:00 AM
Thanks for taking the kidding around in good fashion..I was concerned I might have crossed some sort of line of <ahem> no return or sumthin...lol.

Ldub
02/17/2013, 01:41 PM
Thanks for taking the kidding around in good fashion..I was concerned I might have crossed some sort of line of <ahem> no return or sumthin...lol.

I remember meeting you in 08' was it?...:_thinking

Out Moab way...:yesgray:

Ya didn't stay long enough for my grey gorp to get much traction...:mbrasd:

Hey...it happens...:_confused

JoFotoz
03/04/2013, 06:36 PM
BOOM!!!

Here's where the shindig (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CFIQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.urbandictionary.com%2Fdefine. php%3Fterm%3Dshindig&ei=JsAFUfuvHcqFywG6qIC4BA&usg=AFQjCNFscF5hyuGrxbiri_0iQ6HGRSS_BQ&sig2=aJcRFZKOWQHfylDDX5q-YQ&bvm=bv.41524429,d.aWc) is gonna take place...:yesgray:

...done deal.

See ya 10:05 at Fargo INTERNATIONAL airport.....
....night of 18th...please have the sofa suitably attired!

19th-21st..The "Morehead" (chuckle!) Motel.

Yo Gill...I get 2 hours at O'hare..both ways....lets play!

4/20 celebrations are go...( Yea, Thunderbirds Ref :eek: )

Jo

Ldub
03/04/2013, 06:53 PM
BOOM!!!

Goes tha DyNaMiTe...:dance:

This thread just keeps gitt'n better-N-better...:thumbup::clap::thumbup:

:fyi:...that's Hector International Airport...we gits flights in from Canada now & agin...:yesgray:

We even have one a them big ol' Russky transport planes (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&ved=0CEwQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcommons.wikimedia.org%2Fwiki%2FFi le%3AC-27J_Spartan_after_landing_at_Hector_International. jpg&ei=1WE1UZ_4EMT4yAH6xICYAQ&usg=AFQjCNHvo0haEgxtFe6X3XFrqlypk7qAFQ&sig2=DnzdwoV5utn2TQLKbOeLJA&bvm=bv.43148975,d.aWc) stop in fer a visit, once in a while.

And yes, I cross the river into Moor-head every working day...:dance:

Ldub
03/04/2013, 07:28 PM
Click here (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CFkQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.travelodge.com%2Fhotels%2Fmin nesota%2Fmoorhead%2Ftravelodge-and-suites-fargo-moorhead%2Fhotel-overview&ei=o7sFUY6QFe66yAG0kIDQDw&usg=AFQjCNF7NLup7kx_a_pOhNX6Z0HH9lRiZA&sig2=Pm3Vee9gEPlWFKc37byHpw&bvm=bv.41524429,d.aWc) if there is any confusion as to location...:yesgray:

It says Fargo/Moorhead, but we're at the one on the frontage road addy in Moorhead, MN...:yes:

And iff'n ya read far enough into it, y'all will see that it's cornveniently located just minutes from what they likes ta call...culture...:_thinking..:_confused..:laughing :

nocturnalVX
03/05/2013, 08:05 AM
Yo Gill...I get 2 hours at O'hare..both ways....lets play!

Jo

Here's the deal... I am not scheduled to work when you are going to be at O'Hare, so I will be there anyways and we can find some way to fill those gaps...
:_beer:

JoFotoz
03/05/2013, 09:24 AM
Dont go to work just for me Gill..!!

Here's the deal... I am not scheduled to work when you are going to be at O'Hare, so I will be there anyways and we can find some way to fill those gaps...

...I'll see ya both in Moab in May :thumbup:

Jo

nocturnalVX
03/05/2013, 10:07 AM
Dont go to work just for me Gill..!!

Jo

Trust me... I won't be coming to WORK... :naughty:

JoFotoz
03/05/2013, 11:58 AM
:cool:...

Trust me... I won't be coming to WORK... :naughty:

...you have F/Book mail!

Jo

jeeperkate
03/06/2013, 01:20 PM
My original plan was to come over from Duluth on Saturday morning, but am wondering if I should come to Moorhead on Friday night after work? I think it's a good 4.5 hour drive.

What time is this shindig? :p

Vendetta
04/15/2013, 09:33 PM
Done!

Arriving 4/19 UA5819 ORD -> FAR at 2:06PM

See you then, my brother.
-V

jheyson =)
04/15/2013, 10:48 PM
I just saw this post!!

...C.. ..O.. ..N... ...G... ..R.. ...A.. ..T.. ..U.. ..L... ...A... ..T.. ..I ...O.. ..N....S..

I hope you all the best in your wedding Ldub , and you are surrounded by the good company of relatives, friends , and the VX members who can attent to your special day!!

Best wishes for your wife and you from New Jersey!!!

:):):)

VX KAT
04/15/2013, 10:55 PM
Done!

Arriving 4/19 UA5819 ORD -> FAR at 2:06PM

See you then, my brother.
-V

:thumbup: Gettin' to meetcha dude! :thumbup:

VX crazy
04/16/2013, 03:48 AM
We won't get in til Friday evening 8ish...........looking forward to seeing everyone!

Vendetta
04/16/2013, 05:49 AM
:thumbup: Gettin' to meetcha dude! :thumbup:

Good times ahead!
-V

tom4bren
04/16/2013, 06:33 AM
Dang. Wish I could make it for the wedding of my twin bro from a diff'rent mo.

We'll be thinking of Y'all on the big day!!!

Scott Harness
04/16/2013, 06:49 AM
Congrats Larry and Pat! gonna have to miss it:( blasphemy...Moab also:mad:

Ldub
04/17/2013, 07:45 AM
All Y'all that gonna be there, AND all Y'all who have taken the time to wish us well, are truly appreciated by the soon to be newly weds...:heart:

Those who can't make it, you will be missed...:waag:

But I have a feeling that a few pics of the event, with descriptions of varying veracity, will be surfacing with alarming frequency...:uhohgray:

As soon as some of the attendees sober up enough to manipulate a mouse...:smilewink

Oh...BTW, to our guests from warmer climes, Y'all remember to bring yer woolies, it's STILL gonna be winter round these here parts...:_snowplow

MSHardeman
04/17/2013, 08:08 AM
Really wish that I could be there for the festivities Dub. :( I'll be there in spirit, though, wishing you and TLMP all the best. Guess we'll just have to extend the celebration to The Stoop.

Congratulations, have fun, and post BUNCHES of pictures.:thumbup:

nocturnalVX
04/17/2013, 08:16 AM
Can't wait to hit the road... We are going to be rolling in very early Saturday morning after driving all night, but wouldn't miss it! I also get to hang out with Jo and Sue at O'Hare tomorrow while they wait for their flight to Fargo.

BigSwede
04/17/2013, 08:43 AM
Do I need to get my tux cleaned for the wedding? :p

Oh, and do I need to bring my sandbaggin' gloves to keep the hotel dry?

VX KAT
04/17/2013, 09:17 AM
Oh...BTW, to our guests from warmer climes, Y'all remember to bring yer woolies, it's STILL gonna be winter round these here parts...:_snowplow

Weather.com says snow showers Thursday. How much snow is still on the ground? :_snowplow

Dumke
04/17/2013, 10:31 AM
Do I need to get my tux cleaned for the wedding? :p

Oh, and do I need to bring my sandbaggin' gloves to keep the hotel dry?

Yes what is attire? I dont have a Tux tho. And Swede can you bring a extra pair of sand bagging gloves. What did they say Fargo is expecting 43 inches?

Dumke
04/17/2013, 10:33 AM
Ill arrive in Fargo Friday around 8/10pm ish.

That is if a Tornado or the Flood waters dont get me first and I dont make it lol.

BigSwede
04/17/2013, 10:58 AM
Just got a fortune cookie. "You will travel to exotic places on your next trip."

Exotic Fargo, here I come!

BigSwede
04/17/2013, 11:04 AM
And Swede can you bring a extra pair of sand bagging gloves. What did they say Fargo is expecting 43 inches?

http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/fargoflood/

JoFotoz
04/17/2013, 11:11 AM
Just say'n....

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/Game_Over.JPG (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=9019)

See ya Thursday night, 10.05 Flight AA 3917 ...

...at Fargo INTERNATIONAL landing strip :p

jo

Ldub
04/17/2013, 05:40 PM
I don't foresee any flooding that may be in process interfering with travel, though I've been wrong before...:_confused...so leave yer gloves ta home...:yesgray:

There is still 4-6" of snow on the ground around here.

The shindig in question will start roll'n about 3:30ish in the pm.

The attire is as casual as possible...comfort is KING...:thumbup:

(please, no dog costumes, or inflatable barnyard critters until the old folks go home)...:laughing:

GAME OVER for me in exotic Fargo...:_thinking

And I couldn't be happier...:dance:.:heart:.:dan_ban:.:heart:. :dance:

mhill
04/18/2013, 02:27 AM
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH! :clap: This is the first I have heard of your good news (almost missed it) I would love to see you serious and sober, even if it is only long enough to say I DO, but got no time to make the trip... Cathy and I wish you the best for your special day and a long and happy future! :wishes:

BigSwede
04/18/2013, 06:46 AM
The attire is as casual as possible...comfort is KING...:thumbup:
So...wear the nice jeans, then. :)

tom4bren
04/18/2013, 09:25 AM
So...wear the nice jeans, then. :)

See, that's a problem. I wore my good jeans to work today so I wouldn't have been properly attired had I been able to make it to the weddin.

I'll make sure that I lift one in toast to the Dubster & TLMP at 5ish on Saturday. Rumor has it (Wifey) that I'll be suitably attired in concrete paint (from painting front porch) so I rekin I'll fit right in.

arcobarco
04/18/2013, 08:25 PM
Super congrats.
There is nothing better than uniting with your other half that takes you higher than you ever thought was possible.
We are wishing that we could be with you to celebrate with you and the lovely lady. You are in our hearts and our well wishes.
May your happy days have only begun and continue to get better.

Ldub
04/19/2013, 12:14 AM
Jo & Suzee arrived in cosmopolitan Fargonia...:dance:

Though a bit late (2:33 hrs)...it's all good...:yesgray:

BigSwede
04/19/2013, 07:00 AM
Excellent, I was a little worried...been quite a snowstorm here in Minneapolis, I heard flights were running 3 hours behind yesterday. Of course, there isn't as much traffic at Fargo International...

nocturnalVX
04/19/2013, 07:01 AM
We didn't have much time to get our :_beer: on at O'Hare, but I am sure there will be plenty of time in Fargonia to make up for it... See you soon!

BigSwede
04/19/2013, 09:27 AM
Safe travels Gill and CeCe...looks like the snowstorm is mostly over for your trip, might be sloppy though, top off yer blue juice! We got almost a foot of snow here.

MSHardeman
04/20/2013, 09:09 PM
How did the Fargonian festivities go? I want stories and pictures....NOW!

Vendetta
04/20/2013, 10:43 PM
How did the Fargonian festivities go? I want stories and pictures....NOW!

They're still going. Stay tuned...

-V

VX crazy
04/21/2013, 03:58 AM
We are hitting the road home now, without a hangover and it feels GREAT! Nice meeting new people, and of course the old family! Send me pics and I will do the same! Muahhhhhhh

And congrats Larry and Pat!

BigSwede
04/21/2013, 01:55 PM
Just got home...wish I'd remembered my camera. Good times.

Scott Larson
04/21/2013, 04:02 PM
It was great meeting everyone who attended, nice little family we've got here...good times indeed! Congrats again yous twos!! Hope everybody has made it home OK, we had ourselves a mini-blizzard on the way out...:_snowplow

jeeperkate
04/21/2013, 07:24 PM
Home safe and sound! Great to meet everyone this weekend, and congrats to Ldub and Pat! Great shindig....tons of fun!! :_beer:

Hope everyone's travels went/go well. I didn't have a camera either, but I know there are some great pics out there....can't wait to see them! :jump:

nocturnalVX
04/21/2013, 07:45 PM
Home safe and sound! Great shindig....tons of fun!! :_beer:

Ditto!

Cece andI had a great time. Wish we could have spent more time, but we were on a tight schedule. Congrats Larry & Pat! Thanks for the moonshine shot Kate. Nice meeting you, Scott, Lawrence, and everyone else... and, as always, it was way fun being with the VX fam!

Ldub
04/21/2013, 08:28 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4pii4T_yZM-aRW5QGG50phEbOCrlVeryHh48uXoKr6Y_sSBFMtA

Vendetta
04/21/2013, 10:51 PM
Such a great weekend! I should be happier than I am to be home (just got in), but meeting you all there to celebrate with Pat and Dub... well, that gathering was something special, and special things always seem to end too soon.

Congrats, health and happiness to you, Larry and Pat!

Cent'anni,
-V

VX crazy
04/21/2013, 11:54 PM
I drove most of the way today since I am not scared of speeding.........wanted to go straight thru instead of dealing with crazy texas traffic tomorrow, just got out of the shower and hitting the hay! Easy drive today, much better when you haven't started the drive 15 hrs after you woke up and worked all day! Miss everyone already......pics tomorrow although mine are the least best.......

VX crazy
04/22/2013, 12:09 AM
Teaser pic.......

VX KAT
04/22/2013, 12:11 AM
Had a few hr delay getting out of a Chicago, but home now.
A great celebration and lots of fun was had!
Here's a few pics.

The lovely bride and groom.
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC_0717.jpg

The happy bride and groom.
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC_0715.jpg

The wedding party.
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC_07351.jpg

The besttie man and groom.
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC_0738.jpg

Dubster's mom and step dad.
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC_0723.JPG

The VX gang.
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC_0775.JPG

VX KAT & Vendetta.
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC_0742.jpg

VX Crazy...:_wtf:
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC_0789_-_Version_2.JPG

And can't forget Robert (Dumke)! :laugho:
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC_0800.JPG

VX crazy
04/22/2013, 12:18 AM
Few more....

VX crazy
04/22/2013, 12:20 AM
Lol

VX crazy
04/22/2013, 12:22 AM
Decent....

VX crazy
04/22/2013, 12:23 AM
Boys....

VX crazy
04/22/2013, 12:24 AM
Pretty ladies....

VX crazy
04/22/2013, 12:24 AM
Waiting on the hookers to arrive.....

vt_maverick
04/22/2013, 11:23 AM
Too funny, you guys are so nuts. Hope to make it back to Moab in a year or two when the kids are a little older and we can stay at the Stoop without fear of a baby killing the party or the party waking the baby. :)

P.S. Our oldest told Sonya the other day that "Utah was her favorite trip ever." We were both a little shocked since it was so much time in the car for her, but then again she was laughing hysterically when we would bounce over rocks.

Congrats again to the happy bride and groom!!! :thumbup:

VX KAT
04/22/2013, 11:36 AM
yes, nuts is a correct description! And I didn't upload or post several , ahem, other pics. :goof:

I uploaded a few more pics in my gallery with names.

BigSwede
04/22/2013, 12:04 PM
I actually did take a few fuzzy pics with my dumb phone:

CeCe, Donna, Kenny, and Greg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/BigSwede/Larry%20and%20Pats%20Wedding/0420131725.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/user/BigSwede/media/Larry%20and%20Pats%20Wedding/0420131725.jpg.html)

The ever photogenic Lisa
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/BigSwede/Larry%20and%20Pats%20Wedding/0420131721.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/user/BigSwede/media/Larry%20and%20Pats%20Wedding/0420131721.jpg.html)

Not to be outdone by Jo's kilt, Robert also showed up in full ceremonial regalia.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/BigSwede/Larry%20and%20Pats%20Wedding/0420131906.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/user/BigSwede/media/Larry%20and%20Pats%20Wedding/0420131906.jpg.html)

Dumke
04/22/2013, 07:49 PM
I just got home. Will post pictures of my adventures after work tomorrow.

Triathlete
04/22/2013, 09:06 PM
Was Dumke fronting a 80s hair metal band for after ceremony entertainment? :)

Ldub
04/22/2013, 09:24 PM
Such a great weekend! I should be happier than I am to be home (just got in), but meeting you all there to celebrate with Pat and Dub... well, that gathering was something special, and special things always seem to end too soon.

Congrats, health and happiness to you, Larry and Pat!

Cent'anni,
-V

THANKS Brother Vendetta...:thanx:
You're a class act my friend...:thumbup:
And continuing your sentiment, I should be happy that the whole thing went off without a hitch (almost), & we can get back to life with some semblance of normalcy...but I'm really sad at the same time...seeing all my VX fam depart in the last couple days has left me with a palpable sadness. The same kind of sadness I feel every time we say "adios" when leaving Moab...:crying:
Saying goodbye is not the thing in life that I do best.
I miss all y'all like crazy, but TRULY appreciate that each & every one of you came to share the beginning of our married life...:yes:

Was Dumke fronting a 80s hair metal band for after ceremony entertainment? :)

Ummmmmmmm...not exactly...:uhohgray:

I'm gonna try to get on up outta my funk in the next few days & post some pics...:yesgray:

JoFotoz
04/23/2013, 01:17 PM
Most awesome weekend... :dance::thumbup::dance:

Great to be part of TLMP & Dub getting hitched...

....excellent to meet web friends and put a face to a name!!....

.....Scott Larson /Jeeperkate & Vendetta .....:jump:

Great to see all the other Moab Mob types...see ya in a couple of weeks ..

And meeting Dub & Pats awesome family and friends was the icing on the cake.

And JBTW...the cake was YUMMY!!

Jo

Dumke
04/23/2013, 08:12 PM
Waiting on the hookers to arrive.....

HAHA is that what my im not doing anything face looks like?

Dumke
04/23/2013, 10:57 PM
Pre Wedding lunch/drinks
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC01349.JPG

Part of the Vx table.
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC01353.JPG

Newly Mr and Mrs Dub
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC01369.JPG

High fives all around
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC01374.JPG

Photo BOMBED....
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC01391.JPG

What Greg would look like with hair.
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC01395.JPG

Apparently I turned into a bench?
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC014201.JPG

Sue didnt get the message about no pony rides.. Guess this one serves me right for doing it to others :)
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC01427.JPG

I give you Exhibit A.
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC01429.JPG

Being wrongfully accused.
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC01430.JPG

Wedding was awesome. Super happy for The Dubster and TLMP. Have other photos of my adventures I will post in my profile tomorrow.

And to the new Forum members I have met id like to say im sorry you had to meet me. Erm.. I mean it was lovely meeting all of you Vendetta, Scott Larson and Jeeperkate(-8). Fresh new faces I expect in Moab one year.

nocturnalVX
04/24/2013, 04:10 AM
Great pictures Rob! I didn't think the photo bomb worked, I totally missed the groping incident, and Greg... don't lose your razor. Miss you all!

TexVeX
06/22/2013, 01:02 AM
Congrats on the big event.
I regret not having participated in the VX forum much. I really wish I knew everyone better.
Even when I am invisible, however, my heart always hold a special place for VX owners. I wish you two and all VX folks, happies for ever after.