PDA

View Full Version : my Dragon sold in Pinellas Park, FL.. Is the new owner here?

mborodi
12/26/2012, 04:26 PM
Someone bought my dragon from a fellow dealer (E-Z Car Credit, Pinellas Park, Florida)- (I say "my"- but "we" wholesaled it to EZ Car Credit, they sold it for us) -Just dying to know if the new dragon's owner is local, if they're on here, or FB.. anybody know? I only know of 3 other owners within 20 miles of me.. so when the owner of EZ Car told me he'd sold the Dragon, I was all kinds of psyched.. now Im just darn right curious!:bgwb:

mborodi
12/26/2012, 04:58 PM
Sweet!!! another floridian.. reallllllyyyyy wanna set up a meet for the Floridians..

gletom
12/26/2012, 06:14 PM
How many VX in our area ? I am thinking of putting mine in a car show soon.

Mark B
12/27/2012, 03:47 PM
2000 Green Dragon in Safety Harbor, Florida

mborodi
12/27/2012, 05:24 PM
How many VX in our area ? I am thinking of putting mine in a car show soon.

I think it's 4 in tampa bay area.. I know there's a Proton in Tampa.. I've seen it on 275 in Tampa.. not sure who it is on here.. unless it was you GLETOM.. lol.. my 10yr old son he's 100% sure he's seen an Ebony in Pinellas Park.. but I don't think he's correct.. and we now have LISAMARIE718 in St. Pete with her new Dragon..

mborodi
12/27/2012, 05:26 PM
I know a while ago there was talk about organizing a Florida meet.. Orlando, or something.. we really need to do this.. Im ever so jealous of all the good times I read about all the VX'ers going to Moab..

mborodi
12/27/2012, 07:09 PM
According to the members map there are 20 floridians.. but it's not even close to being updated.. I don't recognize any of the names on the Florida map..

Brian F
12/27/2012, 09:35 PM
2001 fox fire mica land o lakes

Makocross
12/28/2012, 06:13 AM
I live in Melbourne. There are at least two others on the Space Coast. I would think central Florida a good compromise as to a meeting place. If we just want to meet and eat, Orlando or one of the wildlife areas if we want to get dirty. Probaly time to start a thread to find out who is active and gauge interest in a meet in Florida.
Mike

Brian F
12/28/2012, 07:12 AM
Im up for a meet let me know when.

mborodi
12/28/2012, 05:12 PM
I live in Melbourne. There are at least two others on the Space Coast. I would think central Florida a good compromise as to a meeting place. If we just want to meet and eat, Orlando or one of the wildlife areas if we want to get dirty. Probaly time to start a thread to find out who is active and gauge interest in a meet in Florida.
Mike

Mike! Im game.. my problem is Im not the "organizer type".. I'll show up.. but I'd have to think that a member who lives closest to the area would be a better go to person.. knowing the area better.. hmm.. man.. I want to get her dirty.. lol. but Im soooo chicken that I'd drop the tranny in the middle of a puddle! or rocks. if there are rocks in florida.. there's a "transformed" speedway in Pinellas County specifically built up for off roading, I know there's a few places that used to be in the Orlando area.. I went hot air ballooning out there and the pilot showed me.. he said he thought they (police or politicians) made it a "no-no" to go there any more.. much like running on the beaches.. only place I know to do it legally anymore is Daytona.. ohh.. playing in the sand would be fun though..
Monica

Makocross
12/28/2012, 06:53 PM
OK, I started a thread on a Florida meet.