PDA

View Full Version : I have wronged people.

BOARZHEAD
12/21/2012, 12:44 AM
I have had a really bad year and have wronged PittVXr.
He gave me his gas cap to dip then my life fell apart. I will make this right for him and also VX KAT. I will make this right by honoring anything they need done. VX KAT your roof clip will be sent to you and PittVXr your gas cap will be sent with no cost and refund your $25 plus shippining. Sorry If I hurt anyone but life will be straight soon. Hope this will help me stay good with VX community. Thank You... Jay

PittVXr
12/21/2012, 06:24 AM
Talk about some good news to start my day! Good to hear from you, hope all is well now. I've got to say I'm impressed Jay, it takes a real man to stand up and admit his mistakes.

VX KAT
12/21/2012, 08:59 AM
Hope things are right side up real soon for you Jay! Let us know if we can help you in any way. :thumbup:

H3_VX
12/21/2012, 02:16 PM
?

Ldub
12/21/2012, 06:03 PM
I've got to say I'm impressed Jay, it takes a real man to stand up and admit his mistakes.

Hope things are right side up real soon for you Jay! Let us know if we can help you in any way. :thumbup:

X 2...or 3 even...:thumbup:

I've had life come "unraveled" a time or two, & it's a real B-otch to climb back up out da hole...:upsetgray

Looks to me like you're gonna come out da back side of crapville, a better man for the experience...:yes:

Well played dude...:luck:

JAMAS
12/24/2012, 08:38 AM
Let me know what I can do for ya.

BOARZHEAD
12/25/2012, 03:42 PM
Let me know what I can do for ya.

Thanks. I'll be pulling ahead in 2013.