PDA

View Full Version : So I talked to Merlin....

tysamigo
10/29/2012, 05:03 AM
So I talked to Merlin last week for a while on the phone ordering parts and such. We chatted about the VX and he told me an awesome story about how a bunch of you here in the group pitched in enough money so that he could come out to Moab a few years back. That's awesome that you all did that!!!

I ended up ordering some $900ish worth of stuff OUCH! But I need it so.. you know how the story goes. Most of it of course is on back order but a few parts already made it.

He seems like a really nice guy and he has such a high respect for everyone here in the group. I guess I just wanted to say woow, what a great group of folks!!!

:)
Tyler

samneil2000
10/29/2012, 05:56 AM
Good stuff

MSHardeman
10/29/2012, 08:45 AM
Merlin is the best. Always very patient with me when I call with a ton of questions and usually has suggestions on what to check before ordering the parts to make sure that I need them and don't spend money needlessly.

I was in Moab when we flew he and his wife out to hang with us, and I think that we were all surprised at how young he is. I'll have to go back through my files to see if I can find a picture of him.

nfpgasmask
10/29/2012, 10:43 AM
Yeah, there was time when I was building the Impulse that I was on with him like several times a month. He is a great guy and a SERIOUS asset to the Isuzu community.

Bart