PDA

View Full Version : Missing Security Box

VX MileHigh
10/08/2012, 01:08 PM
Since I got my VX I have been trying to program my keyfobs. I have been up under the dash several times and I thought I was just being dumb because I could not find the green button. I am off today so I decided I was really going to get the keyfobs set today. After a long time of looking, coming back to double check the instructions, I found the picture that shows the location of the box. It is not there. I also found three other connections that I have no idea what, if anything they should be hooked to. Long story short, does anyone have a stock remote security box they are not using and would want sell.

Triathlete
10/08/2012, 02:36 PM
Previous owner probably had an aftermarket security system that he removed before saling. If no one here has one should be able to get one from one of the salvage yards that have VXs.

VX MileHigh
10/09/2012, 07:14 AM
Does anyone know what, if any security boxes from other Isuzus would interchange for a VX? In the past, I have tried different parts from other Isuzus to find out that particular part did not work on a VX.