PDA

View Full Version : Adding a cupholder(s)

imfraeglasgow
10/02/2012, 04:26 PM
Hey everybody(hey dr nick) I was scrounging craigslist and I saw this vx in Fresno California and it had what looks like an aftermarket cupholders on the passenger side of the column next to the dif shifter. Does anyone know if it is a factory accessory or a universal aftermarket installation? Also I was reading on here about some people using the Trooper or Axiom rear cup holders by removing the rear ash tray, is this the best bet? I don't care myself being as I make my friends hold their drinks for dear life lol but would like to make it a but more enjoyable for them. If you have a source where I can acquire the trooper/axiom rear cup holders please enlighten me, cheers.

johnnyapollo
10/03/2012, 03:05 AM
It's aftermarket.

pbkid
10/03/2012, 05:45 AM
Search the forum for taurus cup holder, its the most common alternative.

VX MileHigh
10/03/2012, 01:04 PM
Search the forum for taurus cup holder, its the most common alternative.Thanks for the tip on the Taurus cupholder. There are a couple on eBay right now, I may try to get one. Or I might take it out of my granddaughter's Taurus when she is looking.:)

pbkid
10/03/2012, 03:36 PM
Thanks for the tip on the Taurus cupholder. There are a couple on eBay right now, I may try to get one. Or I might take it out of my granddaughter's Taurus when she is looking.:)

No problem, its common to put those in place of the factory changer.

PHO2GR4
10/03/2012, 04:19 PM
Taurus cupholder is the bomb. I love mine.

SlowPro48
10/03/2012, 04:25 PM
Yeah it's the bomb for RedBulls and 12 oz cans - but if you're addicted to milk shakes you'll need to supplement it with a flip-down cup holder from West Marine...