PDA

View Full Version : This VX sold for $975 today

deermagnet
09/27/2012, 08:56 PM
edit

Vendetta
09/27/2012, 09:27 PM
I'm of the mind that auctions like this should be posted here when found and maybe we get a few members grouping together to buy it co-op, then sell the remains they don't want to others here without them getting ripped off the way they might at a yard.

It's doubtful you'd start a bidding war here for a whole truck when most members are just looking for spare parts. But I do see the opportunity for conflict...

$975. Damn.

-V

Triathlete
09/27/2012, 10:21 PM
There is a new member on here who was going to buy a VX with front end damage. Wonder if this was it? His screen name is aron2roy.

deermagnet
09/28/2012, 06:27 AM
Wonder if this was it?
He's from Chicago and this VX was just outside Chicago and fits his description. :_confused

The problem with an auction group buy out in the open is a member here that's not part of the group can snatch it up just for themselves. That actually happened here that way a while back with a dealer computer filled with Isuzu dealer info and a diagnostic hookup link.

www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=13482 (www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=13482)

The listing above is gone this morning, so I guess it sold for that price. :eek:

Mark