Happy Birthday Dude!

VX KAT
09/25/2012, 11:10 AM
Have a great B-day!
:LineWave:

Y33TREKker
09/25/2012, 12:00 PM
Happy Birthday Scott!!!

I'm sure we're all hoping your birthday wish is the ability to take responsibility for your own actions, like the comment YOU made in the other thread to INITIALLY create the drama with Ashley...and where you then went on to try to place total blame on me for the thread going south. How brave.

So what are you now anyway...8 years old? :p

evillecutter
09/25/2012, 12:24 PM
happy bday! - this also goes to everyone whose bday i didnt say happy bday on before now because ive never met any of you in person and i didnt want to seem weird.. but i also dont want to be rude and watch everyones bdays go by and stay silent - whatever... happy birthday!

Vendetta
09/25/2012, 12:35 PM
Happy birthday, Scott! Make it a good one. ;-)
-V

And FFS, Trekker, on dude's BD thread?! Put it away for a day, would ya?

VX KAT
09/25/2012, 01:28 PM
happy bday! - this also goes to everyone whose bday i didnt say happy bday on before now because ive never met any of you in person and i didnt want to seem weird.. but i also dont want to be rude and watch everyones bdays go by and stay silent - whatever... happy birthday!
ah, heck e.c., we ALREADY knew ya wuz weird!....yer here ain'tcha?

evillecutter
09/25/2012, 01:29 PM
ah, heck e.c., we ALREADY knew ya wuz weird!....yer here ain'tcha?

good point ;)

JoFotoz
09/25/2012, 01:44 PM
:bday: SCOTT.....

Have a great day :_beer:

jo

Ldub
09/25/2012, 08:31 PM
Happy Birthday Scott!!!

I'm sure we're all hoping your birthday wish is the ability to take responsibility for your own actions, like the comment YOU made in the other thread to INITIALLY create the drama with Ashley...and where you then went on to try to place total blame on me for the thread going south. How brave.

:slap:.:slap:.:slap:...:(

srsly?...:rolleyesg

Scott Larson
09/26/2012, 12:17 PM
Happy Birthday Scott!!!

I have no response to that...Now that actually did make me feel better, thanks Tom!! And to all the rest, thank you too for the well-wishes!! Oh, and by the way Trekk, 56 and I can still kick your butt...

:dance::dan_ban:

tom4bren
09/26/2012, 12:40 PM
I have no response to that...Now that actually did make me feel better, thanks Tom!!

ROFL

It's what I do.:)

Y33TREKker
09/26/2012, 02:28 PM
Happy birthday, Scott! Make it a good one. ;-)
-V

And FFS, Trekker, on dude's BD thread?! Put it away for a day, would ya?
Not my fault that the other thread got closed before I could respond. As I've said MANY times before, I don't live here like some of you seem to.

Y33TREKker
09/26/2012, 02:32 PM
I have no response to that...Now that actually did make me feel better, thanks Tom!! And to all the rest, thank you too for the well-wishes!! Oh, and by the way Trekk, 56 and I can still kick your butt...

:dance::dan_ban:
Wow, and you were telling Ashley not to get YOU started...

So why did I think your comment was directed at me? Because there was a 50/50 chance between VT and I that it WAS, not to mention the fact that you didn't specify who it was you WERE referring to. It sure didn't take you long to try to align yourself with the person you were originally calling sad just to take the attention off of your own comment that got all this started though did it?

The fact of the matter is that I realized on my own not long after commenting that I might be making an incorrect assumption in thinking your comment was directed at me, and THAT was the reason I changed it. And incidentally, your comment questioning me about why I thought your comment was directed at me wasn't even showing up in the thread at the time I changed my comment, and that's why I'd suggested later that you look again. And besides, if you knew I was simply questioning your sense of humor with my original comment, do you really feel that was justification for implying that I'm a $%&*head? Are you starting to understand why the direction you decided to take didn't go over all that well with me? Do you think it would have gone over very well with ANYONE?

Don't forget, you could have simply said "no" in response to my edited comment rather than offering up your #$%&head comment and prevented this from ever becoming an issue.

Incidentally, VERY convenient that now YOUR posts have been edited from that thread...to remove the incriminating evidence perhaps?

So going back to what got this all started in this thread, I'd also like to make an observation on something that's sad.

Ashley has already illustrated how his comment was legitimate, and speaking only for myself, he didn't even really need to do so because even though I'm not on this site as much as some of the rest of you, even I was aware of his extensive search for CW3's awhile back and as a result knew his question to Kat was more informed on the subject of used CW3 sets for sale than what most others' would have been. Rather than acknowledge that though, it seems you've still not publicly apologized to Ashley for calling his motives into question. But maybe that's how YOU operate, since your private message to me wasn't anywhere NEAR as cordial or diplomatic as you've tried to portray yourself out in the open. What kind of #$%&head does stuff like THAT?

In short, I realized my mistake of possibly making a wrong assumption and tried to correct it right away. What else have you done besides double down on your own wrong assumption?

Speaking of apologizing though, I didn't intend to make your birthday thread a downer, but when some people around here close threads before others get a chance to respond, it seems apparent that the rules of fair play have been thrown to the wayside so a person does what they have to do.

And seriously, at 56 you're still talking about solving your differences with people by fighting? OK, so maybe not 8...we'll be generous and move you on up to 15.

Ldub
09/26/2012, 03:10 PM
As I've said MANY times before, I don't live here like some of you seem to.

If I donate $20.00 to the site, will you make your visits even LESS frequent???...:naughty:

It's all about the last word for you, isn't it...:waab:

Srsly dood...five+ paragraphs?...Get a life.

Vendetta
09/26/2012, 04:20 PM
Not my fault that the other thread got closed before I could respond.
Doesn't excuse badding a guy's birthday thread.

As I've said MANY times before, I don't live here like some of you seem to.
Only makes it that much more petty. And careful, your contempt is showing.

Right or wrong, stinking up a guys birthday thread is low rent. Pretty sure if you edited your posts to keep this thread classy, everyone else in it would be happy to step off and do the same. You call it though.

:_beer:
-V

jeeperkate
09/26/2012, 08:16 PM
... I didn't intend to make your birthday thread a downer, but when some people around here close threads before others get a chance to respond, it seems apparent that the rules of fair play have been thrown to the wayside so a person does what they have to do...

Maybe threads are closed or edited because no one cares to read this kind of crap regardless of who posts it.

All I have to say is I hope someone craps in your corn flakes on your birthday. What a jerk you are for posting this here!

BTW - Well said Ldub, I will also make a $20 contribution to this site if you make your visits to this site less frequent.

Scott Larson
09/26/2012, 08:32 PM
Damn, I'd so like to meet Trekk in person...just sayin', I really think we could come to some sort of an agreement, really! And speaking of meeting someone in person, I just met Kate (jeeperkate) tonight to close the deal on some really sweet 18" OEM's with virtually new Goodyears and she is an awesome addition to our merry little band of VX misfits. I'm pretty sure she can hold her own with even the likes of Trekk! And she also has one fine VX...just sayin. :_beer: Seriously Trekk :whiteflag: You win, I lose!

RickOKC
09/26/2012, 09:59 PM
Well... happy birthday, Scott. :o

Speaking of apologizing though, I didn't intend to make your birthday thread a downer, but <snip>A blatant lie. And if you think that isn't obvious to everyone, you have obviously miscalculated where you stand on the IQ scale. You could have continued your obsessive, childish desire for drama by taking your stupid, whiny crap-fest to PM or starting a new thread if you obsessively had to get in the last word. But, no, you intentionally dumped in a guy's birthday thread. Just. Plain. Trashy.

And... why are YOU demanding an apology for Ashley? I've met the guy - he's an awesome, normal, well-adjusted person. He already responded to Scott's erroneous assumption with tact, class and, well... an appropriate and justifiable level of mild snark. I suspect he's already moved on from the issue and is back to living his real life. Yet here YOU are, once again, acting like the site's unofficial drama queen chasing another member around the forum trying to keep some inane argument burning. Pathetic.

If I donate $20.00 to the site, will you make your visits even LESS frequent???

BTW - Well said Ldub, I will also make a $20 contribution to this site if you make your visits to this site less frequent.
I'll up the ante and pledge an additional $100 if this perpetually unhappy little troll gets permanently banned.

Doesn't excuse badding a guy's birthday thread.

Only makes it that much more petty. And careful, your contempt is showing.

Right or wrong, stinking up a guys birthday thread is low rent. Pretty sure if you edited your posts to keep this thread classy, everyone else in it would be happy to step off and do the same. You call it though.
Well stated.

Ldub
09/27/2012, 02:20 PM
Well... happy birthday, Scott. :o

A blatant lie. And if you think that isn't obvious to everyone, you have obviously miscalculated where you stand on the IQ scale. You could have continued your obsessive, childish desire for drama by taking your stupid, whiny crap-fest to PM or starting a new thread if you obsessively had to get in the last word. But, no, you intentionally dumped in a guy's birthday thread. Just. Plain. Trashy.

And... why are YOU demanding an apology for Ashley? I've met the guy - he's an awesome, normal, well-adjusted person. He already responded to Scott's erroneous assumption with tact, class and, well... an appropriate and justifiable level of mild snark. I suspect he's already moved on from the issue and is back to living his real life. Yet here YOU are, once again, acting like the site's unofficial drama queen chasing another member around the forum trying to keep some inane argument burning. Pathetic.

I'll up the ante and pledge an additional $100 if this perpetually unhappy little troll gets permanently banned.

Sorry Rick...:flower:

But I think an outright ban is too much...:_confused

For whatever reason, I always hold on to the hope that people have the ability, (if not the desire) to learn from past experience...:yesgray:

Though I'm fond of saying:
"no good deed ever goes unpunished"...:slap:

I'm still a big enough sucker, to always render aid where I see a legitimate need.

RickOKC
09/27/2012, 07:10 PM
Sorry Rick...:flower:

But I think an outright ban is too much...:_confused

For whatever reason, I always hold on to the hope that people have the ability, (if not the desire) to learn from past experience...:yesgray:

Though I'm fond of saying:
"no good deed ever goes unpunished"...:slap:

I'm still a big enough sucker, to always render aid where I see a legitimate need.
Hey Dub,

So... if I understand what you're saying, you're trying to use some form of Jedi-mind-trick/sales-technique to talk me up to pledging $125?

DONE! ;Dy;:eekgray::uhohgray:

Seriously, though... no offense taken but I disagree. And to scale back my disgust of someone being attacked in his birthday thread and to explain why with a more reasonable attitude...

I recognize the situation he's in because I've been in similar situations myself - "love the topic, but hate the regular posters." I grew to realize I am not going to change and the people I didn't like are not going to change. I recognized that I was voluntarily putting myself into a position where I was voluntarily setting myself up to be unhappy, SO I LEFT. I logged out, deleted the bookmark, never looked back, never missed it and instantly improved my happiness quotient.

This guy... he can't see all that. He's too hung up on trying to "win" some stupid, imaginary *war* that exists only in his own mind. Thankfully I didn't have that kind of baggage so I was able to just walk away and be happy. But then, I wasn't trolling and going out of my way to provoke and attack others, either - I was simply disappointed that people couldn't be civil.

For his own health and the health of the site, he NEEDS to leave even if that means being pushed out involuntarily.

Intervention over.

Scott Larson
09/28/2012, 08:34 AM
As this is my Birthday thread, I feel safe weighing in here. It's my fault! I certainly didn't intend to get it going. I wasn't taking a personal jab at Ashley, but I did feel he was trying to harsh Sue's Borbet buzz. He eloquently explained later in that thread that he was not and he and I let it go. I deleted that post as I was wrong in my assumption. Now Trekk thought I was taking a jab at him (for the love of God I don't know why!) and got all snarky. I took him to task, he then deleted and changed his post to appear innocent. I called him out on it and the rest is shameful history. Knowing how Trekk can not let things go, it was inevitable he would take it to this thread after being shut out of the pertinent one. To everyone involved, my appologies. I need to learn to keep my fingers off the keyboard! Say it, forget it; write it, regret it... Words to live by in this digital age!
:slap:

Ldub
09/28/2012, 08:49 AM
:_beer:
Hey Dub,

So... if I understand what you're saying, you're trying to use some form of Jedi-mind-trick/sales-technique to talk me up to pledging $125?

Actually, I was going for $150...I must be losin' my Jedi mojo...:(

"these aren't the droids you're looking for...move along"

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6lkp2kS8e1qbg26yo1_500.jpg

http://media-cache-ec2.pinterest.com/upload/81064862012625756_z0s2i0wt_b.jpg

:bday: again, Scott...:laughing:

Oh yeh...that last post?

TOP NOTCH!!!...:thumbup:

Vendetta
09/28/2012, 08:52 AM
...Say it, forget it; write it, regret it... Words to live by in this digital age!

But if there's someone videotaping (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio) you, you're screwed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O75JX7CiQig).
LINKS MAY BE NSFW

Dude - props on the HUGE post. Not sure all the blame rests with you, but I'll leave it that.
-V

Y33TREKker
09/29/2012, 07:46 AM
It seems none of you who have once again felt the need to voice your two cents are considering that Scott's been trying to place the entire blame on me for how the other thread went south because of HIS initial comment. It's already been well illustrated in the past on this site how some of the vxinfo clique operates, and this thread has been yet another example. And anyone with an objective eye KNOWS that's not a biased statement, which is why it wasn't necessary for me to respond to each of your individual comments.

Scott could have confined his comments (both the direct ones and the off-handed/veiled ones) to PM's only too, but he didn't, so he brought this on himself...regardless of what thread I respond in. What's the matter, has Scott been cwying that his birfday thwead got all icky? And still talking about settling his difference with fighting? And here I was thinking that our elders were supposed to set GOOD examples.

It's no wonder the world remains in such a perpetual mess...when older generations double down on their own mistakes, want to shut others up who point out those mistakes with violence, and since actions speak louder than words, clearly illustrate that they're obviously incapable of just letting things go REGARDLESS of saying that they are.

Once, again, sad indeed.

So for all of you who have responded in kind, save your future birthday wishes. I'm sure they'd be as empty of real meaning as your comments in this thread have been anyway. As some of you are obviously yet to realize about me since it hasn't been explained to you, I'd rather people hate me for who I am than have them like me for who I'm not. :p

Ldub
09/29/2012, 11:01 AM
I'd rather people hate me for who I am than have them like me for who I'm not. :p

At least THAT seems to be work'n out well for ya...:thumbup:

Ldub
09/29/2012, 11:13 AM
It seems none of you who have once again felt the need to voice your two cents are considering that Scott's been trying to place the entire blame on me for how the other thread went south because of HIS initial comment. It's already been well illustrated in the past on this site how some of the vxinfo clique operates, and this thread has been yet another example.

It's no wonder the world remains in such a perpetual mess...when older generations double down on their own mistakes, want to shut others up who point out those mistakes with violence, and since actions speak louder than words, clearly illustrate that they're obviously incapable of just letting things go REGARDLESS of saying that they are.

Glad that you've FINALLY come to the conclusion that it's ALWAYS everyone else, & NEVER anything to do with you...:yes:

That makes total sense...:laughing:

Y33TREKker
10/01/2012, 11:45 AM
Glad that you've FINALLY come to the conclusion that it's ALWAYS everyone else, & NEVER anything to do with you...:yes:

That makes total sense...:laughing:
Only to you apparently, since I CLEARLY stated that I was referring only to "those who have once again felt the need to voice their two cents" in this thread and the other one. I never said "everyone". And besides, you've obviously forgotten that not everyone always agree with your comments here regarding our differences. Maybe someday you'll finally come to the conclusion that just because YOU say something on this website, it doesn't automatically mean it's an accurate reflection of reality.

Your comments in this thread have been especially hypocritical since you've once again had no problem going along with the idea that I'm the person here who has trouble letting things go, and yet it was you specifically who dragged the subject of site donation back into the picture. Convenient.

Y33TREKker
10/01/2012, 12:13 PM
As this is my Birthday thread, I feel safe weighing in here. It's my fault! I certainly didn't intend to get it going. I wasn't taking a personal jab at Ashley, but I did feel he was trying to harsh Sue's Borbet buzz. He eloquently explained later in that thread that he was not and he and I let it go. I deleted that post as I was wrong in my assumption. Now Trekk thought I was taking a jab at him (for the love of God I don't know why!) and got all snarky. I took him to task, he then deleted and changed his post to appear innocent. I called him out on it and the rest is shameful history. Knowing how Trekk can not let things go, it was inevitable he would take it to this thread after being shut out of the pertinent one. To everyone involved, my appologies. I need to learn to keep my fingers off the keyboard! Say it, forget it; write it, regret it... Words to live by in this digital age!
Convenient memory Scott. It's already been pointed out that I changed my second post BEFORE you ever responded to it, and you deleted your post WELL AFTER the fact. Trying to sugar coat it afterwards to make yourself appear innocent is what has made the rest shameful history. And it's obvious you're trying to make yourself appear that you have no trouble letting things go, but you're trying to do it while at the same time trying to lay all of the blame at my feet. Also shameful, not to mention convenient.

Interesting that you would now be saying I was "shut out" of the pertinent thread. A person could almost view that as having happened by design as a way of YOU being able to have the last word. And now you and others also try to suggest the idea that your "safe" birthday thread has now somehow been violated? Please. You just admitted that what got all this started was your fault, but you're STILL trying to blame and ridicule me for everything that's happened since, to the point that you've actually been posturing by making veiled physical threats, apparently thinking you could intimidate me into keeping quiet and once again proving you have no idea who I am or what I'm capable of.

Those are the reasons I've been taking YOU to task.

Don't worry though. I'm well versed in forgiving, since I've encountered many people like you in my life with something to prove. The words I live by are that forgiving and forgetting are two different things though.

Ldub
10/01/2012, 12:26 PM
Only to you apparently, since I CLEARLY stated that I was referring only to "those who have once again felt the need to voice their two cents" in this thread and the other one. I never said "everyone". And besides, you've obviously forgotten that not everyone always agree with your comments here regarding our differences. Maybe someday you'll finally come to the conclusion that just because YOU say something on this website, it doesn't automatically mean it's an accurate reflection of reality.

Your comments in this thread have been especially hypocritical since you've once again had no problem going along with the idea that I'm the person here who has trouble letting things go, and yet it was you specifically who dragged the subject of site donation back into the picture. Convenient.

Squirm & spin, squirm & spin...:rolleyesg

Same skite, different day...:laughing:

Get a clue, buy a vowel, get some help...whatever...

Do whatever it takes to make reality comfortable for ya...:luck:

I especially liked this passage...

yet it was you specifically who dragged the subject of site donation back into the picture. Convenient.

Well DUH...:laughing:

And every single offer to donate hard earned money, even in a down economy, to support VXinfo, & lessen/rid the site of your whiny diatribes...

Was in earnest...:yesgray:

Stay tuned for another version of "squirm & spin" in...

3-2-1...

As stated before, it's all about the last word for the trek...and quite frankly, I can't think of anything else that need be said.(unless ya wanna go for name calling & stuff...)

The last word belongs to you...:thumbup:

Scott Larson
10/01/2012, 06:20 PM
Name calling? How about sniveling? Whining? Self absorbed? Obstinate? Impossible? Self-righteous? Obnoxious? Obtuse? Indignant? Unapologetic? Annoying!!!!?

Sorry Dub, I just couldn't hold back any longer! At least I deleted the appropriate expletives...:_mecker:

Back to you Trekk, insert final word HERE________

Ldub
10/01/2012, 06:38 PM
Sorry Dub, I just couldn't hold back any longer!

No sorry needed...unless you were call'n me all those things...:_thinking

Cuz only about half of em' are true of me...:mbrasd:

Scott Larson
10/01/2012, 06:47 PM
Now why oh why can't everyone just admit there shortcomings so easily?! Heck, I'm wrong at least half the time. And the other half, I'm just merely mistaken...:_confused

Ldub
10/01/2012, 06:50 PM
Must be an "ota" thing...:laughing:

Scott Larson
10/01/2012, 07:29 PM
Would that be "North Dak'ota'", "Minnes'ota'", or "I care not one i'ota'" about what that WATB thinks anymore? :_huh:

RickOKC
10/01/2012, 08:37 PM
It seems none of you who have once again felt the need to voice your two cents are considering that Scott's been trying to place the entire blame on me for how the other thread went south because of HIS initial comment. It's already been well illustrated in the past on this site how some of the vxinfo clique operates, and this thread has been yet another example. And anyone with an objective eye KNOWS that's not a biased statement, which is why it wasn't necessary for me to respond to each of your individual comments.

Scott could have confined his comments (both the direct ones and the off-handed/veiled ones) to PM's only too, but he didn't, so he brought this on himself...regardless of what thread I respond in. What's the matter, has Scott been cwying that his birfday thwead got all icky? And still talking about settling his difference with fighting? And here I was thinking that our elders were supposed to set GOOD examples.

Once, again, sad indeed.

So for all of you who have responded in kind, save your future birthday wishes. I'm sure they'd be as empty of real meaning as your comments in this thread have been anyway. As some of you are obviously yet to realize about me since it hasn't been explained to you, I'd rather people hate me for who I am than have them like me for who I'm not. :p

Yeah, let's start with Scott's initial comment. He messed up. He made a wrong assumption and has since admitted his error. Why are you STILL dredging that up after his admission of error?

What the crap do you want?

And, frankly, SHOVE your repeated whining about "cliques." I watched your little "Bestie", your 2nd-tier, "me-too" crony who typically comes to your rescue - the Chester to your Butch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov-1S8Xxd94) - chase another member around the site FOR OVER A YEAR trying to provoke an argument and yet YOU -- SAID -- NOTHING. You are accusing people of being hypocrites? Apparently your limited understanding of that word only applies when Earth isn't revolving around you.

But, kudos to you - I was surprised that you admitted you were so pleased with getting the negative attention you crave. Rarely does a troll admit their primary goal is provoking others into giving them attention. And, btw, it's not hate - it's pity.

$150

Ldub
10/02/2012, 01:12 PM
$150

So...whaddya say'n here bud...:confused:

I gots my Jedi mojo back?...:laughing:

Ldub
10/02/2012, 01:18 PM
Would that be "North Dak'ota'", "Minnes'ota'", or "I care not one i'ota'" about what that WATB thinks anymore? :_huh:

:yesgray: 2 all of the above...

VX KAT
10/02/2012, 01:44 PM
........http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/smiley-face-popcorn.gif.............

Y33TREKker
10/02/2012, 02:51 PM
...The last word belongs to you...:thumbup:
If only that were actually ever the case.

Apparently though, the irony still hasn't sunk in that it was YOU who apparently needed the last word by bringing up the subject of site donation again when the issue between Scott and I had NOTHING to do with that.

The fact that it still remains a mystery to you why I regularly suggest that explaining things to you makes no difference remains a mystery.

Y33TREKker
10/02/2012, 03:01 PM
Yeah, let's start with Scott's initial comment. He messed up. He made a wrong assumption and has since admitted his error. Why are you STILL dredging that up after his admission of error?
Maybe because he's still saying stuff like this?

Name calling? How about sniveling? Whining? Self absorbed? Obstinate? Impossible? Self-righteous? Obnoxious? Obtuse? Indignant? Unapologetic? Annoying!!!!?

Sorry Dub, I just couldn't hold back any longer! At least I deleted the appropriate expletives...:_mecker:

Back to you Trekk, insert final word HERE________

And, frankly, SHOVE your repeated whining about "cliques." I watched your little "Bestie", your 2nd-tier, "me-too" crony who typically comes to your rescue - the Chester to your Butch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov-1S8Xxd94) - chase another member around the site FOR OVER A YEAR trying to provoke an argument and yet YOU -- SAID -- NOTHING. You are accusing people of being hypocrites? Apparently your limited understanding of that word only applies when Earth isn't revolving around you.
So you're equating a GROUP of people chasing certain others around to ONE person voicing similar opinions as mine? If I haven't said a word in those instances, it's because I'm aware that some people here are perfectly capable of defending themselves against hostile crowds ON THEIR OWN as opposed to others who only seem comfortable making their comments when they have the safety of numbers on their side. I'll leave it to you to decide which group your actions place you in.

But, kudos to you - I was surprised that you admitted you were so pleased with getting the negative attention you crave. Rarely does a troll admit their primary goal is provoking others into giving them attention. And, btw, it's not hate - it's pity.

$150
You didn't understand what I meant, because if you honestly think I LIKE these types of discussions, you're obviously simply another person here who doesn't know me as well as they think they do. You don't seem to have a problem with other people here defending what they feel are false assumptions against THEM, so why do you have such a problem when it's coming from me?

Y33TREKker
10/02/2012, 03:12 PM
Interesting how things progress here among some of the regulars.

Person A harshes someone elses thread by making a wrong assumption....

Person B makes a wrong assumption then corrects it...

Person A makes veiled physical threats and calls Person B a #$%&head for making a wrong assumption then correcting it....

Person A THEN corrects their initial wrong assumption....

Crowd C starts making suggestions regarding banning Person B ((which include references from the past that Crowd C has obviously not let go of)) for what they view as harshing someone elses thread while also suggesting that Person B has trouble letting things go.

(some of you should really looking up the psychological term "projection")

Speaking of the suggestions of my being banned from the site though, I have to admit that it makes me wonder how some of you treat your own relatives, especially when you talk about this site being like a "family". Is this is how you treat your actual family members when they have different opinions and viewpoints about various things? We all realize that all families have differences, but some of your holiday family get-togethers must be truly heart-warming.

Some here have actually called it right though. I also personally visit this site because I appreciate the uniqueness of the Vehicross and can appreciate and want to help others who share that appreciation however I can. What I don't understand is how some of you have said in the past that you bought your VX to be unique owners among a sea of cookie-cutter vehicle owners, yet when you get here you try to quash uniqueness out of various VX owners by actively trying to silence differing opinions among VX owners. Well it's been said about a variety of topics on this site in the past, you can't always have things both ways. I personally think that attitude of imposed conformity (based mainly on the underlying factor of money no less) makes VX owners in general look immature and petty, and since I'm currently a part of that group of owners, you can bet your @$$ I'm going to do what I can to illustrate that not all VX owners have co-opted the same limiting attitude.

It may or may not interest some of you to know that my birthday wish in my last vx.info birthday thread was that some of you be granted a level of self-awareness that would allow you to objectively view some of your own past comments and realize that the current bias you still obviously have against me is based on your own misunderstandings in some of our past "discussions", which means that you're still blaming me for having done something that you did (did you look up that term projection yet?).

That wish was obviously not granted though. Ah well...maybe next year.

Vendetta
10/02/2012, 03:31 PM
This birthday thread is the gift that just keeps on giving!

Trek, snap out of it man. You came into dude's birthday thread to chase an argument. And you got one - only with pretty much everyone here who saw it as a classless act. Make fun all you want buddy, call it sacrosanct or precious or whatever you will - it's dude's BIRTH-DAY thread - reserved for people to tip their caps to a guy they otherwise wouldn't know but for a shared interest in the vehicle we drive. To be COOL with a fellow member. Or to keep quiet.

So what did you expect, applause? Nothing you can say in THIS thread is gonna win you any fans, bud. It's a shame, but that's the way it is. Best you can do is maybe aw-shucks it and apologize for needing to be right in the wrong place. I'm guessing most here would be cool with that provided it ends there.

-V

Ldub
10/02/2012, 04:37 PM
The fact that it still remains a mystery to you why I regularly suggest that explaining things to you makes no difference remains a mystery.

So....using the scientific method of extrapolation, I can surmise that being a ----- causes redundancy?...:_thinking

Ldub
10/02/2012, 05:01 PM
because if you honestly think I LIKE these types of discussions, you're obviously simply another person here who doesn't know me as well as they think they do.

Srsly?...nobody on here has EVER claimed to know, or even want to know you. If you didn't enjoy the activity, or the attention, (yes, even negative attention is attention...observe ANY child misbehaving in a public place) you certainly couldn't be bothered with replying...could you?

You don't seem to have a problem with other people here defending what they feel are false assumptions against THEM, so why do you have such a problem when it's coming from me?

The "other people" you refer to, many of whom have met face to face, and actually like each other, for whatever reason, defend each other because they are friends...& enjoy the other persons company...that was pretty hard to figure out...:rolleyesg

Coming from you, it just sounds like self absorbed whining.

Also, I'd like to reprise your earlier statement:
"I'd rather people hate me for who I am than have them like me for who I'm not."

My version...

I'd rather people like me for who I am, than have them like me for who I'm not.

Ldub
10/02/2012, 05:23 PM
Person A makes veiled physical threats and calls Person B a #$%&head for making a wrong assumption then correcting it....

What was "veiled" about Scott's statement? It seemed pretty straight forward to me.

Speaking of the suggestions of my being banned from the site though, I have to admit that it makes me wonder how some of you treat your own relatives, especially when you talk about this site being like a "family". Is this is how you treat your actual family members when they have different opinions and viewpoints about various things? We all realize that all families have differences, but some of your holiday family get-togethers must be truly heart-warming.

Apparently, you've never heard the saying: "friends are the family that you get to choose"

Some here have actually called it right though. I also personally visit this site because I appreciate the uniqueness of the Vehicross and can appreciate and want to help others who share that appreciation however I can.

Errrrr...unless it'll co$t .5479452 cents a day...:rolleyesg O-M-G...:laughing:

What I don't understand is how some of you have said in the past E]that you bought your VX to be unique owners among a sea of cookie-cutter vehicle owners, yet when you get here you try to quash uniqueness out of various VX owners by actively trying to silence differing opinions among VX owners. Well it's been said about a variety of topics on this site in the past, you can't always have things both ways. I personally think that attitude of imposed conformity (based mainly on the underlying factor of money no less) makes VX owners in general look immature and petty, and since I'm currently a part of that group of owners, you can bet your @$$ I'm going to do what I can to illustrate that not all VX owners have co-opted the same limiting attitude.

I'm gonna have to defer to Pee Wee Herman here...

I KNOW you are, what am I?

It may or may not interest some of you to know that my birthday wish in my last vx.info birthday thread was that some of you be granted a level of self-awareness that would allow you to objectively view some of your own past comments and realize that the current bias you still obviously have against me is based on your own misunderstandings in some of our past "discussions", which means that you're still blaming me for having done something that you did (did you look up that term projection yet?).
That wish was obviously not granted though. Ah well...maybe next year.

Really...:confused: an almost grown man believing in birthday wishes?

C'mon...REALLY?

Scott Larson
10/02/2012, 06:17 PM
Sorry Trekk, maybe you missed it in what I thought would bring an end to this madness; that being my appologies to "everyone involved" in post #23 of this, my Birthday thread!! What the hell do you want from me? Please post your name and address and I'll send you some of my blood, maybe that would satisfy you. If you'ld like, I could come on down and you could try and take some yourself, would that be OK? Just let me know what the hell you want and will shut you up and lets see if we can finally put an end to this BS!! OK????????
:_brickwal

Scott Larson
10/02/2012, 07:02 PM
I'm Done...

http://youtu.be/yCp_jTXq_do

VXR
10/02/2012, 09:54 PM
it's all about the last word for the trek

Rlly???

Srsly???

Who is it that always has to have the last word?

What I don't understand is how some of you have said in the past that you bought your VX to be unique owners among a sea of cookie-cutter vehicle owners, yet when you get here you try to quash uniqueness out of various VX owners by actively trying to silence differing opinions among VX owners.

Very well said.

VXR
10/02/2012, 09:58 PM
And why grown men feel the need to congratulate each other with happy birthday threads over and over and over again on a car forum is beyond me:_confused

tom4bren
10/03/2012, 05:23 AM
And why grown men feel the need to congratulate each other with happy birthday threads over and over and over again on a car forum is beyond me:_confused

How dare you!!! I may grow old, but I'll never grow up ... that's why I have a VX.:)

As far as the happy birthday wishes on a car forum: maybe it's my narcissistic nature, but I like being singled out for special attention ... regardless of the 'forum' ... that's why I have a VX.:)

So for the next 38 seconds, I get the last word: Happy friggin Birthday Scott.:)

RickOKC
10/03/2012, 06:21 PM
And why grown men feel the need to congratulate each other with happy birthday threads over and over and over again on a car forum is beyond me:_confusedI must admit, that really is a very interesting observation.

Why should a group of people waste their time honoring a silly, congenial tradition that is universally celebrated amongst civilized western society when they could be using that time to troll a forum like a rabid cockroach?

VX KAT
10/03/2012, 08:46 PM
I must admit, that really is a very interesting observation.

Why should a group of people waste their time honoring a silly, congenial tradition that is universally celebrated amongst civilized western society when they could be using that time to troll a forum like a rabid cockroach?

It's simple for me....I do it because they're friends.....some in person, some cyber, doesn't matter, that's how I treat friends.....
and I don't see it as a male/female difference....friends are friends.

tom4bren
10/04/2012, 05:43 AM
It's simple for me....I do it because they're friends.....some in person, some cyber, doesn't matter, that's how I treat friends.....
and I don't see it as a male/female difference....friends are friends.

Eloquently stated m'dear, eloquently stated.

If'n Y'all don't like the birthday threads, don't read them. That's the beauty of an online forum. Read what you want ... don't what you don't. Nobody is ever gonna know (there may even be a way of blocking them so you never even see them ... IDK).

Ldub
10/04/2012, 06:54 AM
(there may even be a way of blocking them so you never even see them ... IDK).

The #1 method I'd recommend for the Super Hero Action Team of: "trekkie & the troll"...

would be to put everyone on their ignore list...:yesgray:.:laughing:

Problem solved...problem STAYING solved...:dance:

Y33TREKker
10/04/2012, 06:13 PM
This birthday thread is the gift that just keeps on giving!

Trek, snap out of it man. You came into dude's birthday thread to chase an argument. And you got one - only with pretty much everyone here who saw it as a classless act. Make fun all you want buddy, call it sacrosanct or precious or whatever you will - it's dude's BIRTH-DAY thread - reserved for people to tip their caps to a guy they otherwise wouldn't know but for a shared interest in the vehicle we drive. To be COOL with a fellow member. Or to keep quiet.

So what did you expect, applause? Nothing you can say in THIS thread is gonna win you any fans, bud. It's a shame, but that's the way it is. Best you can do is maybe aw-shucks it and apologize for needing to be right in the wrong place. I'm guessing most here would be cool with that provided it ends there.

-V
I didn't expect much, and that's what I got.

And I'm not trying to win fans, just telling the birthday guy that HE messed up and is STILL trying to blame it on me. What a guy.

Y33TREKker
10/04/2012, 06:14 PM
So....using the scientific method of extrapolation, I can surmise that being a ----- causes redundancy?...:_thinking
You see, you didn't understand that one either. Must everything be explained to you?

Y33TREKker
10/04/2012, 06:14 PM
Srsly?...nobody on here has EVER claimed to know, or even want to know you. If you didn't enjoy the activity, or the attention, (yes, even negative attention is attention...observe ANY child misbehaving in a public place) you certainly couldn't be bothered with replying...could you?
Hasn't stopped some here from talking to me like they THINK they know me. Yourself included.

The "other people" you refer to, many of whom have met face to face, and actually like each other, for whatever reason, defend each other because they are friends...& enjoy the other persons company...that was pretty hard to figure out...:rolleyesg
I've noticed that you have trouble figuring a lot of things out.

Coming from you, it just sounds like self absorbed whining.
Gee, what a surprise that YOU would want others to see it that way. You seem to be suggesting that some of you are the only ones capable of making friends here though. That doesn't account for all of the people who have laughed with me via PM and email over the years at some of your past attempts at logic, or those who have agreed with my observations about how transparent you really are when you just can't seem to let go of our past differences. Rather than try to work it out with me though, you've instead seemed to do all you can (for instance, continuing to post in this thread when it had nothing to do with you to try to portray me in a certain way) to sway some of those "other people". You just keep doing it.

Also, I'd like to reprise your earlier statement:
"I'd rather people hate me for who I am than have them like me for who I'm not."

My version...

I'd rather people like me for who I am, than have them like me for who I'm not.
Good for you.

Y33TREKker
10/04/2012, 06:15 PM
What was "veiled" about Scott's statement? It seemed pretty straight forward to me.
Either way, on the internet, it's simply empty posturing that someone Scott's age should have grown out of years ago.

Apparently, you've never heard the saying: "friends are the family that you get to choose"
Sure I have, but what does that have to do with what I said?

Errrrr...unless it'll co$t .5479452 cents a day...:rolleyesg O-M-G...:laughing:
Just not capable of letting it go that it's in fact you who misunderstood my comments on the subject from the start are you.

I'm gonna have to defer to Pee Wee Herman here...

I KNOW you are, what am I?
I just explained it to you. Oh that's right, explanations are wasted on you.

Really...:confused: an almost grown man believing in birthday wishes?

C'mon...REALLY?
Hey, I figured maybe a childish wish would be just the ticket for addressing childish behavior. It was worth a shot anyway.

Y33TREKker
10/04/2012, 06:17 PM
Sorry Trekk, maybe you missed it in what I thought would bring an end to this madness; that being my appologies to "everyone involved" in post #23 of this, my Birthday thread!! What the hell do you want from me? Please post your name and address and I'll send you some of my blood, maybe that would satisfy you. If you'ld like, I could come on down and you could try and take some yourself, would that be OK? Just let me know what the hell you want and will shut you up and lets see if we can finally put an end to this BS!! OK????????
:_brickwal
Sure you apologized to everyone, but in that same post you also tried to make yourself look totally innocent by conveniently changing a few facts in the sequence of events...that I pointed out in post #43.

It was also interesting that you would say "knowing how trekk can not let things go". It makes a person wonder why you responded with "why do you think my comment was about you" rather than a simple "no" in the first place since that would have made all this crap unnecessary. Paints a different picture on who it was who may have been looking for a fight in that other thread doesn't it.

And still posturing even at this point? At your age? You're an inspiration to us all.

What I want is to stop having to defend myself from all of the false assumptions, misunderstandings on the parts of OTHERS, personal insults, and middle-aged adolescent behavior on this website. A lot to ask I know. You do what you have to do though.

Y33TREKker
10/04/2012, 06:18 PM
The #1 method I'd recommend for the Super Hero Action Team of: "trekkie & the troll"...

would be to put everyone on their ignore list...:yesgray:.:laughing:

Problem solved...problem STAYING solved...:dance:
Still trying to quash differing opinions I see. A person doesn't need to be Captain Obvious to notice that.

Ldub
10/04/2012, 06:30 PM
Either way, on the internet, it's simply empty posturing that someone Scott's age should have grown out of years ago.

Sure I have, but what does that have to do with what I said?

Just not capable of letting it go that it's in fact you who misunderstood my comments on the subject from the start are you.

I just explained it to you. Oh that's right, explanations are wasted on you.

Hey, I figured maybe a childish wish would be just the ticket for addressing childish behavior. It was worth a shot anyway.

You're redundancy is showing again, also your sentences are becoming more fragmented, & MUCH less well thought out...:_thinking

I would'v changed the second childish to: "immature"...good sentence structure depends heavily upon variety...:yesgray:

Ja run outta meds or sump'n ?...:_thinking

In any event, that's all well & good...:yesgray:

I'm-a-gonna just sit here in my living room, & wait patiently until I hear a REALLY loud popping sound...:smilewink

When I hear it, I'll assume that it was the moment (with the speed of sound, & friction of trees factored in) that you finally pulled your head outcha back side...:laughing:

:luck: with that...:yesgray:

Oh, & btw...

"you who misunderstood my comments on the subject from the start are you."

WTF???.. now you think you're YODA?...for gawds sake man...GET A GRIP!

:fyi:...you should be reporting my eternal trek & toadie abuse here (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/report.php?p=266976)...:yesgray:

Sorry...:flower:

I'm tapp'n out gang, while it's been major fun goin' a few rounds wit the T-man, & to a much lesser extent, toadie boy, the same rhetorical ----rdation has gott'n me to a point of boredom...:sleepgray

Y'all take care of it from here...:thumbup:..:heart:

HAPPY BIRFDAY SCOTT !!!!!

Ldub
10/04/2012, 07:01 PM
A person doesn't need to be Captain Obvious to notice that.

No...but on the other hand...it doesn't seem to help you figure it out...:_thinking

I already KNOW that I'm wasting my time...:yesgray:

Iff'n it weren't for you & toadie boy, my life would somehow seem less than worthwhile...:thanx:

Scott Larson
10/04/2012, 09:30 PM
TREKK, MY APOLOGY WAS TO ASHLEY, TO YOU AND TO EVERYONE INVOLVED, JUST KILL ME ALREADY!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?? I know I asked you that in a PM, but all you could say was "F@#K you Scott you F@#KER!!" (Lets talk about all grown-up and intelligent shall we? And as long as we're at it, who did you ask for a job reference from a couple months back, hmmmmm? Do you remember who encouraged you to persue your editorial dreams? You wouldn't know who your friends "were" if they bit you in the aspiration!!!! Go to hell and don't look back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Ldub
10/04/2012, 09:34 PM
What I want is to stop having to defend myself from all of the false assumptions, misunderstandings on the parts of OTHERS, personal insults, and middle-aged adolescent behavior on this website. A lot to ask I know. You do what you have to do though.

Are you SHI---nG me???...:confused:

Wholly CRAP !!! dude...ya don't get it now, you didn't get it then, & guess what...y'ain't NEVVAH gonna get it...you have my sincere sympathy, empathy, & whatever other mpathy you can come up with...:flower:

Ldub
10/04/2012, 09:36 PM
Are you SHI---nG me???...:confused:

Wholly CRAP !!! dude...ya don't get it now, you didn't get it then, & guess what...y'ain't NEVVAH gonna get it...you have my sincere sympathy, empathy, & whatever other mpathy you can come up with...:flower:

TREKK, MY APOLOGY WAS TO ASHLEY, TO YOU AND TO EVERYONE INVOLVED, JUST KILL ME ALREADY!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?? I know I asked you that in a PM, but all you could say was "F@#K you Scott you F@#KER!!" (Lets talk about all grown-up and intelligent shall we? And as long as we're at it, who did you ask for a job reference from a couple months back, hmmmmm? Do you remember who encouraged you to persue your editorial dreams? You wouldn't know who your friends "were" if they bit you in the aspiration!!!! Go to hell and don't look back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

And then there's that...:laughing: Kudos Scott

I'm a goin' to bed...see'ya nx wknd...:thumbup:

Holy schnikes...I can't stop :laughing:ing

Scott Larson
10/04/2012, 09:39 PM
Thanks again for all the Birthday wishes everyone, although I'm not sure I can take another go-round like this next year...:thanx: :_beer:

VXR
10/06/2012, 12:33 AM
my redundancy is showing again

I can't stop

We know:laughb:

Ldub
10/06/2012, 09:18 PM
We know:laughb:

You're really coming along...:thumbup:

Some day you'll be able to reply to quotes NOT taken out of context...:dance:

Y33TREKker
10/10/2012, 03:34 PM
While these comments are as interesting/revealing in their own ways as always, they're really amounting to nothing more than an echo chamber at this point (and some ironically say that it's me who has gotten redundant?), so all I'll ask is that you consider the following things.

If ldub himself is of the opinion that .5479452 cents a day should be viewed as such an infinitessimal amount of money, why has that infinitessimal amount resulted in him and some others resorting to the moral assassination of others in one way or another for so long now on this website, including all of the time and effort towards redundancy he himself has once again displayed in this thread? Just another example of some of you apparently wanting things to go your way in both directions...and ldub specifically still trying to get others to subsidize his internet time...

And it's interesting that any of you would have characterized my comments as starving for attention and/or not being capable of letting things go too, especially when you are simultaneously totally giving members like ldub a complete pass for continually showing up in threads where what I'm commenting on more often than not has nothing to do with him, where he's then proceeded to bring up subjects from months and months ago and endlessly repeat the same old crap. If you want an actual example of someone starving for attention who apparently can't let things go....well there you go....and I'm obviously not the only person who's noticed.

(And seriously, ldub still trying to suggest that he of all people should be regarded as the grammar police of all things? He should REALLY, REALLY, consider putting that on his list if things to let go to save himself any further embarrassment...but then he's never seemed to be that predisposed to objectively viewing his own comments here, so let's just say I'm not expecting much on that front either....)

And since he's felt it necessary to bring things out in the open, and is still trying to make me the bad guy using anything he apparently can, it may interest some of you to know that in those PM's Scott mentioned regarding the work-related personal reference (where he was offering all of that encouragement), that exchange was initiated by him because he simply wanted to also encourage me when dealing with some of you because he considered some of you lost causes when it came to admitting your conveniently biased opinions here.

I know I've already said this in this thread, but in light of Scott now resorting to whatever he apparently thinks he can to make me the bad guy, this bears repeating.

Scott himself suggested that he viewed me as having a history of becoming involved in discussions such as what this one has become, so if he was aware of that, why would he have chosen to lay out the type of bait that would possibly get another one started by initially asking me "why I would think his comment had been directed at me"...as opposed to just saying "no", especially knowing what we know now where he's verified himself that his comment wasn't directed at me.

It takes two to tango after all....and him subsequently trying to publicly lay the total blame at my feet at a time when he knew I wasn't to blame is why I then told him to %$&* off. I tried to keep the public board civil by saying that via PM, but if he's now going to try to use that PM in a public manner too as a way of still somehow trying to make me the bad guy, it's obvious that it doesn't even seem to matter to HIM where the comments take place...a thread about rims...via PM...or his own personal birthday thread.

Can't have it both ways.

PK
10/10/2012, 04:18 PM
:badhorse::badhorse::badhorse::badhorse::badhorse:

You guys need to get a room.

PK

Ldub
10/10/2012, 05:03 PM
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/BeFunky_01goPNG.jpg

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/hypocracy.JPG

And seriously, at 56 you're still talking about solving your differences with people by fighting? OK, so maybe not 8...we'll be generous and move you on up to 15.

Can't have it both ways.

:_confused...:laughing:

RickOKC
10/10/2012, 08:59 PM
And it's interesting that any of you would have characterized my comments as starving for attention and/or not being capable of letting things goThank goodness you dredged up this dead, dormant topic and proved everybody wrong.

Ldub
10/11/2012, 09:18 PM
If ldub himself is of the opinion that .5479452 cents a day should be viewed as such an infinitessimal amount of money, why has that infinitessimal amount resulted in him and some others resorting to the moral assassination of others in one way or another for so long now bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blaand ldub specifically still trying to get others to subsidize his internet time...

Ummmm...you're about the only one that seems to mind me beating the Site Support drum now & then...those of my friends, who aren't site supporters, don't care even slightly. They're all big boys, who know it's entirely their choice...:yesgray:
For whatever reason, (my guess, a massive inferiority complex, with persecution & paranoia added on top for sprinkles, but that's another thread entirely) your panties get all bunched up & you go off on yet another childish tirade when ANYBODY mentions site support...WTF?...:confused:

Also, any "moral assination" (special word, just for you) you have perceived, has ALWAYS been a direct response to your pantywaist, crybaby rants AGAINST site support. Again...WTF???

Without site support from individuals who use the site, the burden of server co$ts & upkeep would fall squarely on ONE SET of shoulders...those belonging to Moncha.
Do you seriously think that he should be the $ole provider of a place for you to whimper & whine?...do you think the VXinfo doors would remain open without user generated fund$???

Do You Think?

Ever?

Get a clue.

VXR
10/13/2012, 12:32 AM

Then stop reading them:rollb2:

Ldub
10/14/2012, 01:36 PM
Then stop reading them:rollb2:

Sorry, WAY too much fun making up art & sentences, not to mention throwing virtual monkey poo on both of you...:laughing:

Y33TREKker
10/15/2012, 01:48 PM

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/hypocracy.JPG

:_confused...:laughing:
What I didn't mention while relaying that story was that it happened when my friend and I were TEENAGERS. There's a difference between when a teenager does it and when a 56-year-old does it.

I participated in my fair share don't get me wrong, but I grew out of it and now consider such actions a last resort.

Y33TREKker
10/15/2012, 01:50 PM
Thank goodness you dredged up this dead, dormant topic and proved everybody wrong.
Dredged up?

I was referring to when YOU said that about me in this thread not more than a week ago.

Still giving ldub a pass on bringing up something from months and months ago though I see...

Y33TREKker
10/15/2012, 02:10 PM
Ummmm...you're about the only one that seems to mind me beating the Site Support drum now & then...those of my friends, who aren't site supporters, don't care even slightly. They're all big boys, who know it's entirely their choice...:yesgray:
For whatever reason, (my guess, a massive inferiority complex, with persecution & paranoia added on top for sprinkles, but that's another thread entirely) your panties get all bunched up & you go off on yet another childish tirade when ANYBODY mentions site support...WTF?...:confused:

Also, any "moral assination" (special word, just for you) you have perceived, has ALWAYS been a direct response to your pantywaist, crybaby rants AGAINST site support. Again...WTF???

Without site support from individuals who use the site, the burden of server co$ts & upkeep would fall squarely on ONE SET of shoulders...those belonging to Moncha.
Do you seriously think that he should be the $ole provider of a place for you to whimper & whine?...do you think the VXinfo doors would remain open without user generated fund$???

Do You Think?

Ever?

Get a clue.
Then again, I'd suggest that most haven't bothered to chime in because they've seen from watching you respond to me what a lost cause it is to try to explain anything to you.

And I can't believe I'm having to explain this to you AGAIN since we've already been through it all a couple of times in the past, but I've NEVER said I had a problem with you suggesting site support, only HOW you've suggested it at times. You always seem to conveniently overlook that detail though...just like you did again this time. Simply more evidence of this being a lost cause.

I've illustrated that YOU have THE HIGHEST POST COUNT of ANYONE ELSE HERE, but you apparently expect others to believe you don't have a vested interest in trying to coerce others into site donation (or in other words...subsidizing your vx.info internet time) with your moral assassinations directed at ALL who don't make site donations?

You can try to sugar-coat it all you want to try to make what you do less obvious, but you're only fooling yourself if you think it works on everyone, or that no one can put two and two together.

We realize that just because that kind of complex addition is apparently difficult for you to comprehend, it makes it difficult for you to imagine anyone else being able to, but the fact of the matter is that there are actually people out there whose actions aren't based solely on their own little world of self-interests.

Y33TREKker
10/15/2012, 02:11 PM
Sorry, WAY too much fun making up art & sentences, not to mention throwing virtual monkey poo on both of you...:laughing:
You say fun...some would simply say innate nature that can't be helped.

Ldub
10/15/2012, 03:06 PM
Then again, I'd suggest that most haven't bothered to chime in because they've seen from watching you respond to me what a lost cause it is to try to explain anything to you.

And I can't believe I'm having to explain this to you AGAIN since we've already been through it all a couple of times in the past, but I've NEVER said I had a problem with you suggesting site support, only HOW you've suggested it at times. You always seem to conveniently overlook that detail though...just like you did again this time. Simply more evidence of this being a lost cause.

OK...humor me here, as I'm obviously not as smart as you...:_thinking

PLEASE, just one last time, in small words, with no spin or double speak, tell me what method of suggesting site support is it that you would find acceptable?

I've illustrated that YOU have THE HIGHEST POST COUNT of ANYONE ELSE HERE, but you apparently expect others to believe you don't have a vested interest in trying to coerce others into site donation (or in other words...subsidizing your vx.info internet time) with your moral assassinations directed at ALL who don't make site donations?

I'll say again, other than pointing out your continued whining every time I mention S-S, your moral *** remains un-innated...:_confused
I can think of 6-7 non-S-S (3 of which I was wheelin' with this weekend), who don't have low self esteem, persecution complex, or paranoia...& NONE of them feel pressure to donate...yet somehow, by some miracle, we remain friends...:_thinking

BTW...now lemme' think here...people who donate, subsidize me, becuase I donate...
And people like me & them who donate, AREN'T subsidizing bricks like you who ARE NOT donating...OK...gotcha...:yesgray:

You can try to sugar-coat it all you want to try to make what you do less obvious, but you're only fooling yourself if you think it works on everyone, or that no one can put two and two together.

Save the twist & spin boy, y'allready know it won't work...

We realize that just because that kind of complex addition is apparently difficult for you to comprehend, it makes it difficult for you to imagine anyone else being able to, but the fact of the matter is that there are actually people out there whose actions aren't based solely on their own little world of self-interests.

Well...since ya splain it THAT way...:laughing:

OK...I'm REALLY gonna try...seriously people...I'm gonna sit on my fingers if I hafta, but "NO MORE replying to half wits, trolls, &/or ninnyhammers" is gonna be my new motto...:laughing:

Happy B-lated Mr. Larson...this truly HAS been....the gift that keeps on giving...:yesgray:...:laughing:

RickOKC
10/15/2012, 06:02 PM
Dredged up?

I was referring to when YOU said that about me in this thread not more than a week ago.

Still giving ldub a pass on bringing up something from months and months ago though I see...

Exactly! I said you were starved for (negative) attention over a week ago. Then there was no activity in the thread for 4 full days until you dredged it up because you wanted more attention and are incapable of letting things go.

YES, I am giving Ldub a complete, free pass on also pointing out that your only reason for being here is to play the part of the site's official troll. Here's why: His history shows he is an active member of the website offering help, advice, joking around and having fun. Your history is filled with coming here for no other reason beyond instigating arguments and inserting yourself into any situation where you see an opportunity to escalate a minor issue into a major conflict. Then you become sanctimonious and cry foul when you get the negative attention you begged for.

Speaking of "months & months" - your "me too" partner in trolling followed another member around for over a YEAR trying to provoke a fight. Your response: nothing. You complain about the actions of other while you are doing the same. I suppose you only see things as being wrong when they aren't going your way.

BigSwede
10/16/2012, 06:34 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/BigSwede/duty_calls.png

VXR
10/16/2012, 01:08 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/BigSwede/duty_calls.png

:laughb:

Ldub
10/16/2012, 01:48 PM

Duuuhhhhhhhhh....you're part of what's being commented upon troll boy...:laughing:

As are we all.

VXR
10/16/2012, 03:32 PM
OK...I'm REALLY gonna try...seriously people...I'm gonna sit on my fingers if I hafta, but NO MORE replying

Duuuhhhhhhhhh....you're part of what's being commented upon troll boy

Well that worked out well for you:laughb:

Vendetta
10/16/2012, 03:46 PM
Seriously (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6woIRLnbmE).
-V

VXR
10/16/2012, 05:56 PM
Seriously (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6woIRLnbmE).
-V

Seriously (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc).

Y33TREKker
10/22/2012, 12:05 PM
OK...humor me here, as I'm obviously not as smart as you...

PLEASE, just one last time, in small words, with no spin or double speak, tell me what method of suggesting site support is it that you would find acceptable?

You see, you didn't even understand that we've already been through this, and yet here you are AGAIN asking someone to explain it to you...AGAIN. You don't seem to have a problem sifting through all my posts to find something I've said that YOU can twist or spin into some sort of doublespeak, but being objective enough to go back and reread something you obviously didn't understand the first time is apparently too much to ask? Very convenient for you I must say.

I'll say again, other than pointing out your continued whining every time I mention S-S, your moral *** remains un-innated...
I can think of 6-7 non-S-S (3 of which I was wheelin' with this weekend), who don't have low self esteem, persecution complex, or paranoia...& NONE of them feel pressure to donate...yet somehow, by some miracle, we remain friends...
And I'll say again, you have your way of looking at the situation, but there are others who don't share your opinion, either about the subject matter or about me. Far be it from me though to point out how what you've just implied about me is the exact sort of thing you've been doing all along though. And I'll also say again that those people have probably learned from watching you respond to me about this subject matter that it would just end up being a waste of time. I have friends I humor about certain things too because, in the long run, let's face it, it's just easier, and I have more important things to do with my time than explain ALL of the things they can't figure out for themselves.

BTW...now lemme' think here...people who donate, subsidize me, becuase I donate...
And people like me & them who donate, AREN'T subsidizing bricks like you who ARE NOT donating...OK...gotcha...
Again...convenient way for you to still look at the situation, especially when another way to look at it has already been explained.

Save the twist & spin boy, y'allready know it won't work...
I'll just say that goes both ways...boy...especially when it involves trying to explain something to you.

Well...since ya splain it THAT way.
I know, I know, even though I explained it THAT way...you STILL didn't understand. No surprise there.

On a final note, I can't help but see the irony in people suggesting I'm starving for attention when YOU are the person who is making comments with EXTRA-LARGE text...in bright red no less...with extra sprinkles of smiley faces.....

Maybe that doesn't really mean anything though...

Y33TREKker
10/22/2012, 12:09 PM
Exactly! I said you were starved for (negative) attention over a week ago. Then there was no activity in the thread for 4 full days until you dredged it up because you wanted more attention and are incapable of letting things go.
On the other hand, I've already mentioned that I don't live on this website like some people do. The fact that you and dub have been seen to respond to my comments within minutes and hours of them being entered is but more confirmation of the fact that some need their site time subsidized more than others.

YES, I am giving Ldub a complete, free pass on also pointing out that your only reason for being here is to play the part of the site's official troll. Here's why: His history shows he is an active member of the website offering help, advice, joking around and having fun. Your history is filled with coming here for no other reason beyond instigating arguments and inserting yourself into any situation where you see an opportunity to escalate a minor issue into a major conflict. Then you become sanctimonious and cry foul when you get the negative attention you begged for.
Since those obviously aren't the only things I visit this site for...as anyone who actually read through ALL of my posts would know...it seems the sanctimony in this instance is all from you. You also seem to be exhibiting the same kind of convenient memory as your pal dub.

Speaking of "months & months" - your "me too" partner in trolling followed another member around for over a YEAR trying to provoke a fight. Your response: nothing. You complain about the actions of other while you are doing the same. I suppose you only see things as being wrong when they aren't going your way.
On the contrary, I've already explained that too. What I can't help but wonder is whether this other member may have actually done something negative to attract such attention. Is it possible you're giving this other member a complete pass just as you're giving dub a pass on his negative actions just because YOU happen to see things only in YOUR own way?

I simply find it convenient that you chose such terms as "trolling" and "complaining". It's not surprising that's the way you would try to portray others who don't share your opinions, but your opinions do not equal fact/reality, and if you stay on your current path of making subjective comments just to try to elicit certain reactions, the same terms will apply to you.

tom4bren
10/22/2012, 12:15 PM
Scott,

If it's all the same to you, I think we'll just skip your birthday next year.

K????

Scott Larson
10/24/2012, 02:51 PM
Works for me Tom, at fittysix I'd just as soon stop counting anyway...as long as I keep havin' 'em! Who knew that one old man's birthday would inspire so much debate from one little mealy-mouthed prick? I surely hope he gets a life and gets rid of his VX, maybe then he can leave the rest of us in peace...And to you Trekk...Here's to you and here's to me and if we ever disagree...F@&K YOU!!:_beer: :slap:

VXIRONwoMAN
10/24/2012, 07:09 PM
Awe man... only 7 pages...I'll tune in next week for more...

BTW...Happy Belated Birthday Scott!

What she said...

........http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/smiley-face-popcorn.gif.............

VXR
10/26/2012, 05:56 AM
I simply find it convenient that you chose such terms as "trolling" and "complaining". It's not surprising that's the way you would try to portray others who don't share your opinions, but your opinions do not equal fact/reality, and if you stay on your current path of making subjective comments just to try to elicit certain reactions, the same terms will apply to you.

Well said:yesb:

Scott Larson
10/26/2012, 06:36 AM
I just gotta know, where do your lips end and Trekks butt begin? Please do tell...:_confused

nocturnalVX
10/26/2012, 09:58 AM
In the words of the immortal Frosty...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
;party:;party:;party:

Ldub
10/26/2012, 03:52 PM
I just gotta know, where do your lips end and Trekks butt begin? Please do tell...:_confused

:laughing:

ND92
10/26/2012, 04:52 PM
seems to sum it up right (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pDrRnJOCKZc)

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!!!!! (and yes the rock was huge)

VXR
10/27/2012, 01:27 PM

Good one. Did you think of that yourself?:laughb:

Y33TREKker
10/27/2012, 03:01 PM
Works for me Tom, at fittysix I'd just as soon stop counting anyway...as long as I keep havin' 'em! Who knew that one old man's birthday would inspire so much debate from one little mealy-mouthed prick? I surely hope he gets a life and gets rid of his VX, maybe then he can leave the rest of us in peace...And to you Trekk...Here's to you and here's to me and if we ever disagree...F@&K YOU!!:_beer: :slap:
Again with the juvenile insults/threats. Maybe you have plans to grow up on your NEXT birthday???

Seems you'd eventually realize that even though you're still making threats and I'm STILL here telling you to grow up that they're simply not having the effect you apparently believe they should have.

And besides, there's no "debate" even happening here. It's simply a few repeating their same old obviously misinformed opinions while not accepting the possibility for even a moment that it was them who caused the problems in the first place.

If only objectivity could be wrapped up with a nice little bow and a card...

Y33TREKker
10/27/2012, 03:02 PM

:laughing:
The fact of the matter is that nowhere does it say on this website that those who don't make site donations have to accept the silly, self-centered games comprised of the silly, self-centered rules of the members who do.

So maybe you could first tell us where YOURS and dubs lips end and YOUR OWN butts begins? It's almost as if you guys have converted your VX's to hybrids (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FAI_-woNh4). :p

Ldub
10/28/2012, 07:16 AM
Absolutely LOVE the fact that you've degenerated your posts to "I KNOW you are, what am I?" (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CBwQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXOG WbzUM-y8&ei=0TyNUOCVEoWoyAHJ4IHICg&usg=AFQjCNGkAUBrOZ127pm4WnphFEvNC4Nr7Q&sig2=F9EYltkd_89eKk4iVFJFYw)

Very adult of you.

And since you again bring up site support, who is more self centered than one who contributes nothing, & expects others to pick up their $lack?

VXR
10/28/2012, 10:03 PM
So maybe you could first tell us where YOURS and dubs lips end and YOUR OWN butts begins? It's almost as if you guys have converted your VX's to hybrids (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FAI_-woNh4). :p

Y33TREKker
11/04/2012, 07:23 AM
And since you again bring up site support, who is more self centered than one who contributes nothing, & expects others to pick up their $lack?
Which once again proves that you have a very narrow and self-centered view of what constitutes site support.

BigSwede
11/04/2012, 10:44 AM
[yawn] You guys got anything new? Tired of clicking on the same ol' crap alla time...

Ldub
11/04/2012, 11:57 AM
Which once again proves that you have a very narrow and self-centered view of what constitutes site support.

[yawn] You guys got anything new? Tired of clicking on the same ol' crap alla time...

I just wanted to thank drek (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CDEQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.urbandictionary.com%2Fdefine. php%3Fterm%3Ddrek&ei=DciWUM3EMerU2AX67oGoAg&usg=AFQjCNEZMR2SjvjdOhnqKyTDAOMxu-52Rw&sig2=f6HqvrG-RBt6Htds_Ygv9g) for tha bump...:laughing:

VXR
11/05/2012, 03:58 AM

[yawn] Nope.

you???

BigSwede
11/05/2012, 06:37 AM
Me? I don't have a dog in this bitchslap contest...but it's sorta like a nasty car crash, I can't stop looking at it. Serves me right, I guess.

VXR
11/06/2012, 01:17 AM
You guys got anything new?

Have you seen the new TV commercial with a VX in it?

Ldub
11/06/2012, 08:07 AM

While our opinions will vary on many subjects....:argue:

That right there was FUNNY...:laughing:

VXR
11/08/2012, 12:29 AM
That right there wasFUNNY...:laughing:

:yesb:

tom4bren
11/09/2012, 04:43 AM
Is our hood insert grey or black???

VXR
11/09/2012, 01:48 PM
What is the best tire?

Y33TREKker
11/11/2012, 07:00 AM
Do YOU have anything new?

Do YOU think you're the only one tired of clicking on the same old crap all the time?

Face it, you guys are the ones who make it impossible to move on to anything new when it's obvious that you still don't have the old crap straight yet. Coming up with what you think are clever ways to say the old stuff isn't coming up with new stuff, no matter how you try to bitchslap yourselves into believing that it is.

nocturnalVX
11/11/2012, 10:52 AM
It is STILL your birthday Scott?

Scott Larson
11/11/2012, 12:34 PM
Seems like it, the gift just keeps on giving doesn't it?! ...Kinda like herpes...

Mark B
11/11/2012, 02:11 PM
Happy Birthday, and many more.

BigSwede
11/11/2012, 04:40 PM
Happy Birthday, and many more.

Hey now, there'll be none of that on this thread.

BigSwede
11/11/2012, 04:43 PM

Do YOU think you're the only one tired of clicking on the same old crap all the time?

Face it, you guys are the ones who make it impossible to move on to anything new when it's obvious that you still don't have the old crap straight yet. Coming up with what you think are clever ways to say the old stuff isn't coming up with new stuff, no matter how you try to bitchslap yourselves into believing that it is.

I was actually referring to both sides of this, let's just call it an argument, but thanks for proving my point.

Ldub
11/15/2012, 06:43 AM

While our opinions will vary on many subjects....:argue:

That right there was FUNNY...:laughing:

Is our hood insert grey or black???

What is the best tire?

It's ASTOUNDING...to me anyway...:_thinking

How everyone else pretty much moved on, & started a lighthearted jokefest within the scope of what's been previously said...:laughing:

And then, there is the drek, still mired in shameless self worth issues, gotta get the last word-itis, with a generous dollop of paranoia, & a tsp or two of the ever popular ingredient...just plain "don't get it"...:_confused

You, my friend, are truly..."one of a kind"...:thanx:.:flower:

Y33TREKker
11/15/2012, 10:37 AM
It's ASTOUNDING...to me anyway...:_thinking

How everyone else pretty much moved on, & started a lighthearted jokefest within the scope of what's been previously said...:laughing:

And then, there is the drek, still mired in shameless self worth issues, gotta get the last word-itis, with a generous dollop of paranoia, & a tsp or two of the ever popular ingredient...just plain "don't get it"...:_confused

You, my friend, are truly..."one of a kind"...:thanx:.:flower:
Funny that YOU...of all people...would accuse me of having shameless self-worth issues, paranoia, not moving on, wanting to have the last word, and "not getting it" after having JUST started this thread...

H B BART...(not scott larson) (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?threadid=23444)

Astounding indeed......although where you're concerned....not surprising at all.

You obviously never looked up the psychological term "projection" did you...

Y33TREKker
11/15/2012, 10:41 AM
I was actually referring to both sides of this, let's just call it an argument, but thanks for proving my point.
And yet you've made it obvious in the past which "side" of YOUR "argument" you're on regarding the topic.

YOU want to refer to what YOU do as "arguing", feel free, but you don't speak for me.

pbkid
11/15/2012, 01:13 PM
wow, I havent looked into this thread until today. I saw so many pages of posts and i thought to myself, 'oh wow, maybe Im missing something hillarious!'. So I ventured in, to which I am sad that I did.
I cant believe that a thread about celebration of someone's birth has been turned into something so hateful and mean.

I didnt read every post in this thread so I cant comment specifically who is at blame, nor do I want to get into the mixed up mess. All I know is that there are many of us here, who have met on a personal basis, and are good friends. Many of these people I consider my extended family. Now with that being said, there are jabs from time to time that may be fun, but never something on a personal level. Yeet, you seem to like to step over the line of 'forum norms' and get into personal jabs, I dont understand why, but I suppose that is your own perogative as long as the moderators decide so.

Im kinda with sue and PK on this one...
:badhorse: :badhorse: :badhorse: :badhorse:

http://1389blog.com/pix/alarmed-popcorn-smiley.png

BigSwede
11/15/2012, 01:16 PM
And yet you've made it obvious in the past which "side" of YOUR "argument" you're on regarding the topic.

YOU want to refer to what YOU do as "arguing", feel free, but you don't speak for me.

WhatEVER. My dictionary says "argument" is "a discussion involving different points of view." If you can't accept that, call it a debate, contention, dispute, difference of opinion, pissing contest, I don't CARE what you call it. I've already wasted more time typing this than it is worth.

Yes, in the past I've stated an opinion. But I haven't in this thread, because A) it is inappropriate in what should be a simple happy birthday wish, and B) I have a life and I have moved on with it.

Scott Larson
11/15/2012, 03:40 PM
In the immortal words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?" Maybe the lyrics of the song by War is more appropriate, "Why can't we be friends?" Why indeed...:_confused:_beer:

Ldub
11/15/2012, 04:22 PM
You obviously never looked up the psychological term "projection" did you...

Why yes...I DID...:yesgray:

There was a picture of my c@(*, with your face on the end...:laughing:

Scott Larson
11/15/2012, 04:29 PM
Now that right there was hilarious...

pbkid
11/15/2012, 05:47 PM

http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.yotatech.com/get/images/smilies/lof.gif

just poking a stick at that sleeping bear arent ya Dub?

Ldub
11/15/2012, 05:51 PM
http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.yotatech.com/get/images/smilies/lof.gif

just poking a stick at that sleeping bear arent ya Dub?

It's all about the http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.yotatech.com/get/images/smilies/lof.gif...:laughing:

Never take none of it too serious...:smilewink

Specially with gregarious buffoons like me & trek...:laughing:

Y33TREKker
11/15/2012, 10:05 PM

Well while your response is a clear indication that you obviously DIDN'T look anything up...admitting that you're the one being the di$& was at least a good first step... ;)

VXR
11/21/2012, 03:08 AM
if you think that isn't obvious to everyone, you have obviously miscalculated where you stand on the IQ scale. You could have continued your obsessive, childish desire for drama by taking your stupid, whiny crap-fest to PM or starting a new thread if you obsessively had to get in the last word. But, no, you intentionally dumped in a guy's birthday thread. Just. Plain. Trashy.

Seriously, though... no offense taken but I disagree. And to scale back my disgust of someone being attacked in his birthday thread and to explain why with a more reasonable attitude...

I recognize the situation he's in because I've been in similar situations myself - "love the topic, but hate the regular posters." I grew to realize I am not going to change and the people I didn't like are not going to change. I recognized that I was voluntarily putting myself into a position where I was voluntarily setting myself up to be unhappy, SO I LEFT. I logged out, deleted the bookmark, never looked back, never missed it and instantly improved my happiness quotient.

This guy... he can't see all that. He's too hung up on trying to "win" some stupid, imaginary *war* that exists only in his own mind. Thankfully I didn't have that kind of baggage so I was able to just walk away and be happy. But then, I wasn't trolling and going out of my way to provoke and attack others, either - I was simply disappointed that people couldn't be civil.

For his own health and the health of the site, he NEEDS to leave even if that means being pushed out involuntarily

And, frankly, SHOVE your repeated whining about "cliques." I watched your little "Bestie", your 2nd-tier, "me-too" crony who typically comes to your rescue - the Chester to your Butch - chase another member around the site FOR OVER A YEAR trying to provoke an argument and yet YOU -- SAID -- NOTHING. You are accusing people of being hypocrites? Apparently your limited understanding of that word only applies when Earth isn't revolving around you.

I must admit, that really is a very interesting observation.

Thank goodness you dredged up this dead, dormant topic and proved everybody wrong.

:confused:

RickOKC
11/21/2012, 02:56 PM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8038/8028367187_0f807ba11e.jpg

Y33TREKker
11/21/2012, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by RickOKC - ..Speaking of "months & months"...I suppose you only see things as being wrong when they aren't going your way.

Troll spray pic
Surely I can't be the only person here who saw the irony of the same person resorting to troll spray in response to something he thought was wrong because it wasn't going in his way...

Some of you guys might want to consider taking a closer look at what you're giving your stamp of approval to for the accepted status quo around here, because even though some of you seem to think you understand what got this all started (yes, even before this thread), your comments make you appear as if you don't have a clue.

VX KAT
11/21/2012, 04:33 PM
hmmmm, interesting.....a new post after 6 days of it being all quiet on this thread....:_thinking...I thought this thread might finally be going off quietly into the sunset.....guess not....

tom4bren
11/23/2012, 09:17 AM
hmmmm, interesting.....a new post after 6 days of it being all quiet on this thread....:_thinking...I thought this thread might finally be going off quietly into the sunset.....guess not....

Whatever would have made you think that???

VX KAT
11/23/2012, 09:54 AM
Whatever would have made you think that???

yer righto T4B...I musta been KRAZY to think that! :laugho:

VXR
11/25/2012, 12:28 AM
I thought this thread might finally be going off quietly into the sunset.....guess not....

It's not all that bad. You have to admit this is funny:

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/wrong.png