PDA

View Full Version : Now these are duals!!

XCross69
10/18/2003, 10:47 AM
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/357duals-med.jpg

Finally got my exhaust redone by people that actually know what they are doing;-) I must say I LOVE the sound and even they couldn't get over how great it looked... Went with oval stainless steel mufflers installed on a slight diagonal. It now has a very deep rumble, i can finally hear my radio again..hhaha

One of the guys said it looks like I went and stuck two rockets underneath it! I am very satisfied!!

redline
10/18/2003, 12:50 PM
Looks great !what's the recipe for this? would like to get this setup

hitnrun74
10/18/2003, 06:35 PM
Mee too!! I think that's the best looking exhaust set-up I've seen so far. We need the specs!:thumbup:

David Wiltshire
10/19/2003, 03:23 AM
Hi,
The exhausts look really good, can you ask the people who did it if the system will fit the 3.2 Japanese spec VX I have in the U.K. if so how much are they and what would shipping to the U.K. cost?

Tone
10/19/2003, 04:47 AM
2 PVs would fit back there as well. If you have duals made, there should also be a crossover pipe added to tie the two pipes together.

Hotsauce
10/19/2003, 08:37 AM
So, is this true duals? or does it split in 2 after the factory Y pipe?

Can we get a picture from below?

John C.

kobie
10/19/2003, 09:18 AM
Also, is there a difference in performance?

Hotsauce
10/19/2003, 03:10 PM
So, is this true duals? or does it split in 2 after the factory Y pipe?

Can we get a picture from below?

John C.

XCross69
10/19/2003, 04:50 PM
This is a true dual exhaust sytem!! I will get the brand of the mufflers and post later as well as a couple more pics. This system feels like I have more power verses the other system I had on. (could just be in my head?) The poor guy had to take the back cladding loose and remove the brackets underneath there too just to get the mufflers to fit.(the ones I guess used to hook to if you get stuck? not real sure so some of you may not want to lose them?!) These are a pretty tight fit but I can't tell you how many compliments I have got-n on them in only 2 days of have-n them. The mufflers alone were like $130 each, to me it was a little steeeeep but to others it may not be....by fare the best mod I have done yet. From the rear wheel-wells back all you see is shine-E stainless steel....I love it:-) Now I just have to keep them clean 24/7

WormGod
10/20/2003, 08:01 AM
XCross.... you stun me! You got an exhaust and dont even know what brand mufflers you have. *tisk tisk tisk* ;) Looks good. I prefer to have the mufflers actually hidden but it is definately different.

I would love to see FeatherFoot have the boys fit a bolt on dual exhaust kit. Not a TRUE setup, but simply for the looks.

XCross69
10/20/2003, 09:44 AM
Hmmm I guess that does kinda look bad, I told the guy I wanted a tight exhaust system with a touch of style....he said he would give me just that. The mufflers are by 3A-Racing:p