PDA

View Full Version : Gilbert MN....October?

jeeperkate
09/06/2012, 03:05 PM
Anyone up for a trip to Gilbert, MN in October?

I am definitely going to be up there the weekend of September 30 for a weekend of camping & wheeling, but looking at heading back up there on October 13/14.

Any interest??

Ldub
09/06/2012, 06:33 PM
At this point in time, me & Hunny are 85-87% down...Jim is most likely 143%...:yesgray:

Scott Larson
09/07/2012, 06:57 AM
Thanks Kate for putting it out there. Looks like at this point, I've got about a 50/50 shot at making it. I've been helping out with my 86 year old mom down in the cities after hip replacement and I'm never sure from one week to the next what's up. So, finger's crossed! I know, TMFI... :slap:

Lucian08
09/07/2012, 10:05 AM
I'm new to the community and wheeling in general, but this would be the closest meet I've seen yet. I'm in the twin cities but I could definitely make it up if we lock down a weekend. Is there a specific park or area in Gilbert?

cheetah2390
09/07/2012, 12:52 PM
I might be able to make this. I'll for sure be making a trip up to Cotton, MN in early October to scout and have some fun on a 4 mile unmaintained logging dirt/mud road. I'll see if I can find a picture of the road from past visits. Throw this address into google maps: 8305 County Highway 15 Cotton, MN 55724. The road goes to the northeast.

BigSwede
09/07/2012, 01:42 PM
I, Ldub, Jim, Kenny and others have traditionally held a fall run at Gilbert (Iron Range OHV Recreation Area, to be precise). You need the OHV sticker (available at the same places you get tabs), otherwise entrance is free. They will also test your exhaust noise; basically if you have a functioning muffler you will pass.

http://files.dnr.state.mn.us/maps/ohv/iron_range.pdf

I'd be up for either weekend so far.

BigSwede
09/07/2012, 01:52 PM
Here is Greg (OrionVX) at Gilbert a couple of years ago.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/BigSwede/Gilbert%20Oct%2010/IMGP0370.jpg

Too bad he is in Texas now...

VX MileHigh
09/10/2012, 08:23 AM
I'm new to the community and wheeling in general, but this would be the closest meet I've seen yet. I'm in the twin cities but I could definitely make it up if we lock down a weekend. Is there a specific park or area in Gilbert?Your hometown is sure familiar. My dad's family was in Oskaloosa until they passed away and my mom's family was from Fremont. I grew up in Cedar Rapids. Nice to have you in the group.

Lucian08
09/10/2012, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the shout out Mike. I was actually only in Oskaloosa for a couple years, but I'm in Minnesota now.
To all you other Minnesotans, I mounted 33" mud grapplers on my vehicross earlier this year and I still haven't done any real off-roading in them. Let's set a date and see what they can do.

jeeperkate
09/10/2012, 02:05 PM
ALL right! I like seeing the interest!

I am now locked down for October 13/14. Will that work for everyone? A couple of guys from the North Shore Wheelers will be there as well. One will be coming from the cities, so we will be camping!

We always camp at Sherwood Forest campground if anyone is interested in camping. The best part about staying there is that you never have to go on the road to get to the OHV park.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the VX's are capable of! I will have my Jeep so hopefully I am still allowed in the group ;) WOOT!

Edit: The OHV sticker is available at the DMV and also at the park in Gilbert. It runs about $40 and you must have CASH or CHECK if you wait until you get to the park. The sticker is good for 3 years. Every year there is a sound check at 2500 RPM which you will pass as long as you have a muffler. They put a sticker on your window with the year. Each day you check into and out of the park. It is JUST that easy!!

Lucian08
09/11/2012, 08:03 AM
I got my sticker earlier this year, and October 13/14 works just fine. See you up there!

jeeperkate
09/11/2012, 10:57 AM
YES!! Anyone for Table Top?

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac150/jeeperkate/076.jpg

Scott Larson
09/11/2012, 05:30 PM
OMG, that looks just like the IROHVRA!!:rotate:

BigSwede
09/12/2012, 11:11 AM
OK, Oct. 13th weekend is on the calender. Dunno if I'll be camping or hoteling, we'll see how the weather looks. I know Ldub and Jim are not into the camping thing. The Budget Host Inn looks quite affordable, $45 AAA rate.

jeeperkate
09/18/2012, 09:26 AM
I reserved two tent only campsites (overlooking Lake Ore-B-Gone - Sites E6 & E5) at Sherwood Forest Campground for the weekend of October 13 & 14. It's looking like the NSW's will only need one campsite, so the second one is free for anyone to use. Two tents per site allowed.

My man-friend and I will head up there on Friday the 12th and stay until Sunday the 14th - wheeling both Sat & Sun if our rigs hold up :p

We generally get to the OHV park around 9:00am if that works for everyone?

Look for my white Rubicon (pink in the grill) and this buggy (green hood & black sides) -

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac150/jeeperkate/Random/photo14.jpg

Lucian08
09/18/2012, 10:57 AM
I will definitely be camping, and I have only 1 tent so I will take you up on your open campsite. Is this campground popular enough where its generally required to reserve a camping spot so early in advance? Just wondering. PS I will not be following that buggy too far down the trail with my measly 3" lift, and hopefully I will be driving to AND from the site. No need to get in enough trouble to have to be brought home on a flatbed.

BigSwede
09/18/2012, 11:12 AM
Lol, yeah I think they will be running different trails than most of us...unless Larry wants to test out his new locker.

BigSwede
09/18/2012, 11:18 AM
Oh, and, a minor word of advice: wear your grubs, because that red mud (as seen on the buggy's tires) will stain clothing and is nearly impossible to get out. If the weather is dry, no big deal but if it rains...

jeeperkate
09/18/2012, 01:00 PM
I will definitely be camping, and I have only 1 tent so I will take you up on your open campsite. Is this campground popular enough where its generally required to reserve a camping spot so early in advance? Just wondering.

No, it isn't that popular, but the BEST site at the campground is E6, so I reserve as soon as I know I am heading that direction. E6 is out on a hill-top overlooking the lake/mine pit, plus it's back in the woods. It's beautiful!

PS I will not be following that buggy too far down the trail with my measly 3" lift, and hopefully I will be driving to AND from the site. No need to get in enough trouble to have to be brought home on a flatbed.

I don't follow that buggy either since I drive to AND from as well! :p That's my man-friends home made buggy, which is an ISUZU!! It will fit right in!! :bgwb: It used to be an Isuzu Rodeo :grino:

Also - I second the comment about the Gilbert red mud - it will never come out of clothes so wear grubby ones!

BigSwede
09/18/2012, 02:23 PM
That's my man-friends home made buggy, which is an ISUZU!! It will fit right in!! :bgwb: It used to be an Isuzu Rodeo :grino:
Ah yes, I can clearly see the resemblance... :bgwb:

Triathlete
09/18/2012, 02:58 PM

He needs to at least throw a Zu grill on it to represent! :)

jeeperkate
09/18/2012, 03:45 PM
He needs to at least throw a Zu grill on it to represent! :)

The rig still has the Isuzu steering wheel!! AND the rear axle, 3.2 engine, trans, and transfer case, although it has been re-geared, are all original equipment!! :bgwb:

BTW, Triathlete - he just completed his first Ironman a week and a half ago...Ironman Wisconsin - 10 hrs 45 mins - I am so proud of him!! :yesgray:

Triathlete
09/18/2012, 05:00 PM
The rig still has the Isuzu steering wheel!! AND the rear axle, 3.2 engine, trans, and transfer case, although it has been re-geared, are all original equipment!! :bgwb:

BTW, Triathlete - he just completed his first Ironman a week and a half ago...Ironman Wisconsin - 10 hrs 45 mins - I am so proud of him!! :yesgray:

Nice, that is a pretty good time for a first Ironman. How many other tri's has he done?

Ldub
09/18/2012, 05:37 PM

I like it cuz it has spectacles...:smilewink

jeeperkate
09/18/2012, 08:20 PM
Nice, that is a pretty good time for a first Ironman. How many other tri's has he done?

He has only done one half iron (12 yrs ago) and a few other little adventure races. He used to be a professional mountain biker (multiple National titles) until he crashed and took out his shoulder. He hasn't raced in over 4 yrs, period. He got motivated to try an Ironman and did it. He hardly trained for the run - never over 10 miles, so he could do a lot better just right there. He just wanted to see if he liked racing again and he loved it. He's looking for another one to do next year! He will improve, I'm sure of it! Any seasoned veteran advice you could pass along?

PS - I was SO inspired watching him finish that I signed up for my first Half Iron in August of 2013 :-) (not Ironman sponsored, called the Superior Man with the swim in Lake Superior :-)) I'm excited!!

jeeperkate
09/18/2012, 08:25 PM

You'd be surprised how many people see it and go, "what was the base for that?" He says an Isuzu Rodeo and they say "oh yea, now I see it!" I have NO idea what they see, but hey, who am I to say what they do or don't see. You'll have to test your eyes for yourself I guess :p

Triathlete
09/18/2012, 09:56 PM
Any seasoned veteran advice you could pass along?

PS - I was SO inspired watching him finish that I signed up for my first Half Iron in August of 2013 :-) (not Ironman sponsored, called the Superior Man with the swim in Lake Superior :-)) I'm excited!!

Congrats...it's addictive...or you will totally hate it, there is no inbetween! )
As far as advice...
make sure you are properly trained for the swim. That is one thing you can't fake. You can coast on the bike, walk on the run but if you stop swimming you drown! Also hold back a little on the bike...your run will thank you. Proper race nutrition is vital. Slowtwitch.com is a great place to search and read a lot of info but you have to wade through the people who " think" they know what they are talking about! If you have any questions drop me a pm.

BigSwede
09/19/2012, 07:10 AM
You'd be surprised how many people see it and go, "what was the base for that?" He says an Isuzu Rodeo and they say "oh yea, now I see it!" I have NO idea what they see, but hey, who am I to say what they do or don't see. You'll have to test your eyes for yourself I guess :p

I'll be interested to look it over.

jeeperkate
09/26/2012, 10:45 AM
Anyone else interested in joining us in Gilbert, MN on October 13/14??

Right now I have 3 North Shore Wheeler's rigs attending - 2 TJs and 1 4runner all lifted on 33s w/lockers. Plus, the boyfriend's rock crawler.

For camping I have the 4 rigs above plus Lucian08. That fills the two spots I have reserved, but I am SURE there are other sites available if we want/need them.

Some others are staying at a hotel/motel - Ldub and BigSwede...anyone I am missing here?

I am looking forward to it. Anyone else going to join this "elite" MN wheeling group?? :p

Ldub
09/26/2012, 04:40 PM
OK, Oct. 13th weekend is on the calender. Dunno if I'll be camping or hoteling, we'll see how the weather looks. I know Ldub and Jim are not into the camping thing. The Budget Host Inn looks quite affordable, $45 AAA rate.

Well...I TRIED to reserve a room there, but it became readily apparent that the English speaking part of their assimilation to this country hadn't kicked in yet...:upsetgray
I called the Bud Host 800# & told them I'll be happily taking my business elsewhere...:yes:

Kokes Motel (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&ved=0CHUQFjAJ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.whitepages.com%2Fbusiness%2Fk okes-motel-eveleth-mn&ei=pJBjUP_fDem0yAHyzICYDQ&usg=AFQjCNFrUHSN97701x-E6VuyqR7e6faPLw&sig2=Af-QOLmkkFtFQzfRH5X9pA) in Eveleth, will be getting my business...:thumbup:

BigSwede
09/26/2012, 07:33 PM
Ah, good ol' Koke's. Well that's fine too, I haven't made any reservations yet.

BigSwede
09/28/2012, 06:33 AM
Some others are staying at a hotel/motel - Ldub and BigSwede

If the weather stays like this I probably will camp. If cold/rain is expected I might hotel it.

Kenny
10/01/2012, 04:05 PM
Sorry guys, I'm probably out this year, weddings these next few weekends...:(

ahh the rains...
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/3188/Gilbert_Trails_7.jpg

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/3188/pucker_point.jpg

BigSwede
10/02/2012, 06:50 AM
I was wondering what you were up to, Kenny! Too bad, we'll miss you.

BigSwede
10/05/2012, 08:43 AM
All right, I wussed out and got a reservation at the Bate's, er...Koke's Motel.

Ldub
10/05/2012, 06:12 PM
All right, I wussed out and got a reservation at the Bate's, er...Koke's Motel.

Awwwwww...I feel so inadequate...:(

But glad you're a big wuss like me...:smilewink

BigSwede
10/06/2012, 11:23 AM
I think I am in Room 13...which is "in the basement"...think I should be worried? ;eekb;

Ldub
10/06/2012, 11:37 AM
I think I am in Room 13...which is "in the basement"...think I should be worried? ;eekb;

Only if ya hear banjo "music"...:eekgray:

BigSwede
10/09/2012, 07:43 AM
Der forecast:

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
Saturday: A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48.
Saturday Night: Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
Sunday: A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.

jeeperkate
10/09/2012, 11:13 AM
Boo! Rain sucks!

Btw - camping plans changed! We are staying at the west 40. Sherwood closed for the season :-(

Scott Larson
10/09/2012, 03:54 PM
Well, it looks like I'm tappin' out. It appears that "Larson Brothers Construction" is gettin' together this weekend to make mom's house handicapped accessible. Am I in? Oh hell yes, we've only got one mother! Youz guyz take plenty of pics and I'll live vicariously through you. There's always next year...and of course possibly Moab...Get 'em dirty boyz and girlz!! :_beer:
:_steering ...and there might be some of this.:_snowplow

Ldub
10/09/2012, 04:01 PM
Well, it looks like I'm tappin' out. It appears that "Larson Brothers Construction" is gettin' together this weekend to make mom's house handicapped accessible. Am I in? Oh hell yes, we've only got one mother! Youz guyz take plenty of pics and I'll live vicariously through you. There's always next year...and of course possibly Moab...Get 'em dirty boyz and girlz!! :_beer:
:_steering ...and there might be some of this.:_snowplow

Awwwwww...that sucks...:upsetgray

Except'n for the part where you put familial priorities first...especially the Mom...must be another one a them "ota" things...:smilewink

Good on ya Bud, but you'd better try real hard for Moab...:naughty:

Ldub
10/09/2012, 04:06 PM
Boo! Rain sucks!

Btw - camping plans changed! We are staying at the west 40. Sherwood closed for the season :-(

Koke's ???...:naughty:

There's always drinks being served...:_beer:

Scott Larson
10/09/2012, 04:21 PM
Koke's ???...:naughty:

There's always drinks being served...:_beer:

I'm sure the brothers Larson might be sharin' a few of those when the work is done. I'll make ya a deal Dub, you have one for me and I'll have two for you! The same goes for da rest of youz guyz...:_beer:

Ldub
10/09/2012, 04:35 PM
I'll make ya a deal Dub, you have one for me and I'll have two for you! The same goes for da rest of youz guyz...:_beer:

Arrrrrrrr...we've come to an accord matey...:yesgray:

Scott Larson
10/09/2012, 06:03 PM
...and here I thought we were drivin' VX's, arrrrrrrrr...

Ldub
10/09/2012, 06:23 PM
...and here I thought we were drivin' VX's, arrrrrrrrr...

we also be eaT'N pirate corn...:yesgray:

tis a "buck-an-ear"...:laughing:.:laughing:.:laughing:.:laughing:.:la ughing:

Lucian08
10/10/2012, 07:19 AM
Boo! Rain sucks!

Wait, is the west 40 another campground nearby? Or is that reference to another temporary housing establishment? Please excuse my ignorance of this area.

Ldub
10/10/2012, 08:27 AM
Wait, is the west 40 another campground nearby? Or is that reference to another temporary housing establishment? Please excuse my ignorance of this area.

A quick goog, & BAM (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&ved=0CGMQFjAK&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.westfortyrvpark.com%2F&ei=kpN1UOS6IcaryQHOxYDoBg&usg=AFQjCNHqp7dwSqOlE8pqUkBQyLHDsvKVlQ&sig2=QIPPwros9vooxtxoRS5p0Q)...:smilewink

Lucian08
10/10/2012, 10:17 AM
Boom goes the dynamite. Thanks Ldub.
Is the plan still to meet at 9am on Saturday? I will be coming from Duluth that morning so hopefully I'll have time to drop my camping gear off and make it to the park that early. I'm driving my ebony vehicross so it should be hard to miss, but I'll post a picture later anyways.

Ldub
10/10/2012, 10:25 AM
Is the plan still to meet at 9am on Saturday? I will be coming from Duluth that morning so hopefully I'll have time to drop my camping gear off and make it to the park that early. I'm driving my ebony vehicross so it should be hard to miss, but I'll post a picture later anyways.

No worries...we'll be look'n for ya...:yes:

We aren't a REAL punctual bunch with regard to schedule...while some may be there @ 9AM sharp, others will be straggling in, all bleary eyed & possibly a little hung, a little later'n that.
Then there's all the "hey, how ya doin'?...good ta see ya...oh, so you must be..." + airing down & strapp'n up & whatnot.

Usually, we're lucky to get on the trails by 10ish...:_confused

BigSwede
10/10/2012, 11:01 AM
If you are late and we are already inside, we will be on CB channel 16. I will also be monitoring 146.520 on 2M.

Triathlete
10/10/2012, 11:58 AM
a little hung
Way to much info!!!!!!

jeeperkate
10/10/2012, 03:52 PM
No worries...we'll be look'n for ya...:yes:

We aren't a REAL punctual bunch with regard to schedule...while some may be there @ 9AM sharp, others will be straggling in, all bleary eyed & possibly a little hung, a little later'n that.
Then there's all the "hey, how ya doin'?...good ta see ya...oh, so you must be..." + airing down & strapp'n up & whatnot.

Usually, we're lucky to get on the trails by 10ish...:_confused

^ - that's about how we operate too. Roll in, take doors off, get the rig off the trailer, air down, chat a lot, then go have some FUN!!!

Lucian - we only reserved one site but there are lots available. We'll let them know you're coming. You can toss your stuff at our site in the morning if your running behindand then register after wheeling.

Anyone up for "the field of screams" Saturday night?? About 30min drive :-)

Ldub
10/12/2012, 06:15 AM
in a little over an hour, gonna meet up with Big Jim in Detroit Lakes, then head NE to the iron range.

Hunny is buzzing around the hacienda, checking & re-checking whats been packed. I feel as ready as I ever feel before lift off...:_confused

What?...me worry?...:laughing:

Y'all have a beauty weekend & be safe.

Lucian08
10/12/2012, 09:35 AM

Well here's my baby on this chilly Minneapolis morning. I think I'm gonna have to pack a few extra blankets. See you all up there!

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/thumbs/Vehicross14.jpg (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=22979)

jeeperkate
10/12/2012, 10:42 AM
I'm still at work, but looking forward to the weekend!! The man-friend and I should be departing Duluth around 4:30, so see ya'll SOON!! :jump:

Everyone else that wishes they were heading to Gilbert, have a great weekend! :p

Ldub
10/14/2012, 07:45 PM
We had a great time wheel'n with the gang from Duluth & MSP...:thumbup:

Finally finished with the third cut of pic editing...whittled it down from roughly 600 imgs to the final 200.

Gonna try to post some up on the bucket & flicker tomorrow.

:thanx: to all involved for a great time...:yesgray:

Always great to see old friends, & meet new ones.

Now time 4 :sleepgray

Triathlete
10/14/2012, 07:53 PM
No sleep....we want pictures NOW!

jeeperkate
10/15/2012, 05:56 AM
Awesome time had in Gilbert! Great to meet yous guys!

I'll put up a few pics...I didn't take too many! :o

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac150/jeeperkate/C636E0F2-A9CE-4596-B9D1-92624A38C62C-3293-0000017764A57393.jpg

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac150/jeeperkate/698A9163-5094-4E53-B781-CED11A56B1E2-3293-00000177562A1A88.jpg

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac150/jeeperkate/C529CE2A-C647-4D3B-8E20-5D257CBEB508-3293-00000177300FC4E1.jpg

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac150/jeeperkate/98DE13FE-66AD-49B8-88A2-586DF74CC2AC-3293-00000176FCDA4332.jpg

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac150/jeeperkate/1642F8BD-0049-48DF-9D42-D44F57C16218-3293-0000017715AF9F35.jpg

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac150/jeeperkate/62DD74A6-64C7-45A1-BCF4-C6EF483C57EF-3293-00000176F2795298.jpg

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac150/jeeperkate/6BBBA662-29CE-40E7-80C9-ADFFA4F5DCB7-3293-00000176E405D366.jpg

And finally - LDub fell down....someone had to capture that moment...and it was me :bgwb: :goof:

:flower: <-for you Dub :p
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac150/jeeperkate/2C167B8E-CBDD-4592-A970-B3C360E5DF40-3293-00000176D431A8C6.jpg

jeeperkate
10/15/2012, 05:59 AM
OK a few more:

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac150/jeeperkate/32A66DC5-64B7-4D6A-B32F-66A811CFF08C-3293-00000178F8280FED.jpg

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac150/jeeperkate/95E68F97-EC46-4841-BD2E-A97537D7A0BD-3293-00000178E331A240.jpg

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac150/jeeperkate/FD97655B-F9C6-4EF5-A202-3AC14A4E8FA2-3293-00000178DB9AB3E5.jpg

BigSwede
10/15/2012, 07:29 AM
Had a great time wheeling with you guys! Let's do it again sometime soon (howzabout May in Moab?)

Lucian08
10/15/2012, 08:31 AM
It's been a little too busy since I got back but I wanted to say how great of a time I had with the whole crew at Gilbert this past weekend. It was my first time wheeling and everyone was extremely nice, helpful, and patient with me. Everyone was especially helpful and gracious when I managed to snap my front tie rod early in the afternoon after lunch! They patched me up, dragged me off the trail, trailered me to the campsite, and then Kate and Brian drove all the way back to Duluth to take the tie rod off of Kate's own Vehicross to replace mine so that I could drive out the next morning. Everyone was all smiles and really went above and beyond anything necessary to make sure I had the best time ever. And another thanks to Ldub who agreed to send his spare rod to Kate so that her VX can be whole again. I really can't express in words how ecstatic I still am 2 days later after such a fun weekend, especially when the trail tried to swallow me up. The Vehicross forum members, North Shore Wheelers, and other drivers all pulled together and made it a fantastic weekend.

Now I have to get back to work, and then order up some heavy duty tie rods. Thanks again, and I'll post some pics and video links later.

Ldub
10/15/2012, 10:04 AM
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l515/Ldubvx/GILBERT%202012/DSC05214.jpg

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l515/Ldubvx/GILBERT%202012/DSC05079.jpg

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC05347.JPG

More @ the Bucket (http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/l515/Ldubvx/GILBERT%202012/?start=all)

And Flick'r (http://www.flickr.com/photos/87253455@N07/sets/72157631778166393/)

Uploads in progress.

Lucian08
10/17/2012, 11:03 AM
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/thumbs/20121013_124857.jpg (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=23003)http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/thumbs/20121013_124849.jpg (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=23002)http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/thumbs/Pic1.JPG (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=23004)http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/thumbs/Pic2.JPG (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=23005)http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/thumbs/Pic3.JPG (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=23001)