PDA

View Full Version : Rallycross

Heraclid
10/16/2003, 08:34 PM
Check this out - www.treesandturtles.com

Take a look at the videos on the left side... watch the full Slide Show one. :-)

And there are a few others there too...

Joe_Black
10/17/2003, 07:10 AM
Love it! I'll have a course set up for the December meet but am hoping to run the January one as a sanctioned event. The terrain will definitely be interesting with some moguls and such.;pg;

MrCrowley
10/17/2003, 10:33 AM
This is the group that I was running with last month. I ran at the end of the event as I had to leave for half the day because our dealership got busy. I also got to ride in an '84 Corvette around a small oval track. Scary! two brick walls and a tiny track! We are trying to get involved in some of the events in the area. There was an evo 7, an evo 8, a neon, several volkswagons. The autocross events around here are a little bigger. That particular rally was smaller due to the NOPI event in Atlanta on the same day.

Heraclid
10/17/2003, 02:02 PM
I was wondering if you may know them, since they do some things in Huntsville.

MrCrowley
10/17/2003, 04:39 PM
They get together quite often- at least montly, and I right now I work at a Subaru dealership, so on top of personal interest I get to go out to their events for work and play! pretty cool. they have nothing going on this month, but there are a few autocrosses happening. Twickenham auto club does alot of stuff around here too. People showed up from Atlanta, Chattanooga, and parts of Alabama the last time the rally was held- even on on NOPI weekend, so most of the other events usually draw more people.