PDA

View Full Version : Oh My God...Its mine..just took delivery!!!!

drdavidr4u
10/15/2003, 12:14 PM
Hello to all,

Now I really feel like part of the family!!!

Just took delivery on my 2001 dragon green VX 11,700 mi!!!!
Bought from the original dealer who got it back from the original owner when he traded it in they say for a bigger vehicle.
Drove it home and loved it!!! Bounced around and all!!!!

Feel free to welcome me and anyone in this north eastern tri state are that want to get together do let me know.

OK..back to work to pay for this buggy!!!

Dave :)

JAG!
10/15/2003, 02:49 PM
Welcome to the family. It's a nice feeling, not only to have a unique vehicle in your hands, but realize the nice friendly and supportive VX owners here.

You're never alone.

Enjoy! :D

Moncha
10/15/2003, 03:03 PM
Congratulations and welcome!!!

HotFlyer
10/15/2003, 03:08 PM
Welcome,
You will find that you drive your VX with with this silly GRIN on you face.
Enjoy!!!

Howard

Anita
10/15/2003, 03:26 PM
Welcome!

;Dr;

Apostle
10/15/2003, 03:48 PM
i've experienced the grin :)

grats Dr

zadam123
10/15/2003, 04:05 PM
From one New Yorker to another...........
Welcome:D :D :D

adam

VehiX
10/15/2003, 05:45 PM
Congrats on your new toy :)

&

Welcome aboard

Sheik-YurBooty
10/15/2003, 08:15 PM
Congrats on your new VX Dave, & welcome to the club. There's something about owning a VX thats quite different than owning most vehicles. With most vehicles, that after having it a while, that "new car feeling" will soon evaporate into thin air....This in no way is true for the VX, its just the opposite, that feeling keeps getting better! You will without a doubt see this for yourself as each day passes...Speaking for most of us VXers " THERE'S JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THE VehiCROSS"....I got mine 2 months ago and cant seem to get enough of it...it gets better & better & better &................ The only pitfall is that you better get used to all the stares you will get when your behind the wheel....Best of luck with it my friend...Bruce

Leah
10/16/2003, 12:05 AM
Congratulations! I'm so thrilled for you! It's so very exciting getting the car of your dreams and when that car is a VX, sometimes it doesn't really hit you until two years later. I still look outside at mine sometimes and go "Wow! Look at that! We actually own one!" Yay for you! Yay for all of us!!!

tiggergreen
10/16/2003, 12:05 AM
Congratulations. It is the first vehicle I've owned that I haven't traded in after a year or so...

I just made the last payment, so the title should be in my hands any day... I can't wait. I went through some bumpy times, but I managed to keep this awesome vehicle.

I am going to keep this one until they pry the door handle out of my cold dead hands!!!!

Brent
www.xanderstudios.com

Leah
10/16/2003, 12:09 AM
Brent, you're hilarious! LOL

drdavidr4u
10/16/2003, 04:35 AM
Thank you all for the warm enthusiastic welcome to the VX family!!

I still cannot believe that I have one!!

I'M looking forward to meeting you all at the next local meet!!!!

who knows , maybe one day I'll drive out west !!!!!

Ms Moncha
10/16/2003, 09:03 PM
Meet us in MOAB in 2004!!!! Welcome!!

TDAWG
10/16/2003, 09:22 PM
Much Congrats. Like everyone before has told you welcome to the family. As for getting use to the stares, ;Dy; you never really do. At 1st you will think " Is something wrong with my baby?" Then you stop get out check it over. Laugh to yourself and think "they were right people do stare."You will always smile when people ask you what yr is that? After owning it a few years you will always smile and think why are they still straing at me it's been more than a year. :laughy: Then when other SUV owners look at you you'll think "That's right it nice, it's exclusive and it's all mine :rotate: