PDA

View Full Version : New wheel search

WormGod
07/10/2012, 01:23 PM
Always been a big fan of the Konig Countersteer, but have been hesitant to drop down a 16" rim. Plus, they only come in matte black or bronze, and i don't want to be bothered with powder coating. And sadly, nearly 99% of other truck wheels out there are too damned bling looking for my taste.

Well, in my extensive search today, I came across a gem.

http://www.fnwheels.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/FNWbfdproductPage2.jpg

Can't find much on them, but a dude who works with them is a member of a Toyota forum and I browsed their threads for some data. Claims they are 22lbs and counter pressure cast manufactured (considerably improving mechanical, physical and service properties). I TOTALLY love the knockoff look of the Volk TE37 style that I have on my STi. Do. Like.

Etfren
07/10/2012, 05:21 PM
Pretty sure someone posted a thread about this new brand a while back. They have some cool looking wheels but the didn't have any VX friendly sizes at the time.

I would actually love to see a VX on TE37s. Do they even come in a 6X5.5 bolt pattern? Photoshop anyone?

WormGod
07/13/2012, 06:57 AM
Pretty sure someone posted a thread about this new brand a while back. They have some cool looking wheels but the didn't have any VX friendly sizes at the time.

I would actually love to see a VX on TE37s. Do they even come in a 6X5.5 bolt pattern? Photoshop anyone?

6x5.5 is the same as 6x139.7, if I am not mistaken. Same size as my current Enkei RT6's at least.

evillecutter
07/13/2012, 07:06 AM
anything painted graphite gunmetallic has to be cool

WormGod
07/18/2012, 07:19 AM
And of course, if you have $$ to burn, just go the full distance. I need to win a scratch-off cause I would LOVE some true Rays Volk TE37s on my VX.

http://www.rays-msc.com/wheels/index.cgi?d=8

Had some on my old WRX and man, I loved those light little buggers! Can't rightly justify putting them on my VX at almost $1k a pop though, heh. But at 18lbs per wheel.... *sigh*