PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Aussie and NZ VX owners

AussieVX
06/22/2012, 02:39 AM
Hi folks,

Of particular interest to Aussie owners, the teal coloured VX in Brisbane has ended up in a wreckers yard, contact me for the email address if you're interested.

Cheers, Ross

jn
06/22/2012, 04:32 AM
Sad to hear about losing one... Do you know if it has JDM chrome side mirror covers?

PK
06/22/2012, 05:19 PM
Hi AussieVX,
this is PK from Hobart Tasmania.
Your PM box is full, so this is the easiest way to contact.

Can you give me the details about the VX in the wrecking yard please.
Was it yours??

I am chasing some interior pieces at the moment, but who knows what we need next week, so it would be good to know where one is in a yard.

Thanks and regards

PK

PK
06/22/2012, 05:20 PM
Sad to hear about losing one... Do you know if it has JDM chrome side mirror covers?

If it is the one that I think it is, the mirrors and all the cladding were painted to match the body paint.

PK

Mile High VX
06/22/2012, 05:34 PM
If anyone goes and gets parts from her I would like to have the JDM steering wheel.

Let me know the price.

Thanks so much!

AussieVX
06/25/2012, 03:51 AM
Hi folks,

Yep well done me for posting that message when my inbox was full.... doh.

The guy with access to the parts is shan_yuen@hotmail.com.

The whole car was painted teal (ick - perhaps someone put it out of its misery??) ... I got the left mirror and the roof rack clip covers (and stripped and repainted them to the original colour). So no chrome side mirrors.

He has some other vehicross stuff on ebay (australia) now ... and seems to have access to the whole car. Good bloke to deal with.

Cheers, Ross

vt_maverick
06/25/2012, 05:18 AM
That's the same guy from whom I bought the JDM wind visors and aluminum pedals. Definitely a good guy.