PDA

View Full Version : am i the only one?

evillecutter
06/07/2012, 09:52 AM
to this date my vx is the only vx i have seen (in person) in my entire life - am i the only one who owns a vx but had never seen one in person before or since they purchased one for themselves? - i see a lot of posts where different owners see each other out and about and say hi and i have to admit im a bit jealous - i have had a few people stop me to say that they used to own one and that they with they still had it, but thats about it...

tom4bren
06/07/2012, 10:02 AM
Go to the members map from the link on the home page. You should be able to find someone fairly close to you & plan a get together.

pbkid
06/07/2012, 10:25 AM
Cant say I feel the same way. Sorry bud.
I see at least 2 a week around these parts

Ldub
06/07/2012, 02:24 PM
You own the only VX ever produced, it was cloned from a hotwheels, found in a storm drain, by Spike Lee, in Pittsburgh, during an electrical storm, back in 96...:yesgray:

The rest of us have participated in this elaborate hoax, since sometime around 99...just cuz we suck as humans, & our plan from the outset, was to bait you in gradually, with greatly embellished accounts of adventures in, & modifications to, our imaginary fleet of VX's...:yesgray:

Virtually ALL (as in, 100%) VX pics ever posted here or otherwise, have been foto-chops of the ONE VX ever made...:yesgray:

So now you know the truth Neo...do you want the red pill?, or the blue pill?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PGgwjJG_ihw/SEr1_GL8veI/AAAAAAAAAAY/61zovOy_ba0/S660/matrix-red-blue-pills.png

:laughing:...:laughing:...:laughing:...:laughing:. ..:laughing:...:laughing:...:laughing:... :laughing:... :laughing:

ThisGuyIndy
06/07/2012, 02:25 PM
Ever come to Indy? I haven't seen another one since I got mine in March. Hit me up if you ever get this way!

PA-99
06/08/2012, 09:32 AM
I had only seen pictures when I drove 8 hours (round trip) to buy mine. Only spent 15 minutes with her when I realized we were meant to be together. Since then, I found (and have seen) that there is another one almost identical around my fairly small town. Other than that, I have never seen another.

evillecutter
06/08/2012, 11:11 AM
Ever come to Indy? I haven't seen another one since I got mine in March. Hit me up if you ever get this way!

cool if i ever get up that way i'll buy you a beer

evillecutter
06/08/2012, 11:25 AM
I had only seen pictures when I drove 8 hours (round trip) to buy mine. Only spent 15 minutes with her when I realized we were meant to be together. Since then, I found (and have seen) that there is another one almost identical around my fairly small town. Other than that, I have never seen another.

when i found mine i had seen them in mags and on the internet but never in person - i drove by and did the double take then after thinking it was ugly for a few hours i fell in love and went back with cash - seems like they mostly ended up out west and along the coasts

sopo
09/13/2013, 06:32 PM
I know... old thread but had to add... when we got our ironman in 04, we were driving up through Branson and saw another identical one. Couldn't believe it, but we followed them and caught them at the gas station. She lived about 30 miles from us. Sometimes it is a small world.

frakkin toaster
09/13/2013, 11:51 PM
seem pretty rare to me...

the first one i saw was astral in 99-2000 at a stealership.

the second one i saw was a proton in 2006

the third was an ironman earlier this year.

so yeah, 3 in 13-14 is pretty rare to me.

iyafyl
09/14/2013, 12:40 PM
Only 30,000 people in Juneau AK and somehow there are at least 3 VX's here. Probaly because this car was made for Alaska. The cladded lower half, the 4WD, everything about it works for Akaska. I see one of the other two VX's at least 3 times a week.

ABDragonVX
09/14/2013, 05:30 PM
your not alone. Living in Canada there are a handful that made it here and I've yet to see another in person. Love my vx though :)

JMNY
09/14/2013, 07:13 PM
You are right....In 12 years I think I have seen 4 or 5 VX's....in 12 years!

But we get to look at ours every day! :)

44ficus44
09/14/2013, 09:58 PM
road trip to visit evil.. wooow