PDA

View Full Version : wiring for front speakers(help!!!)

valenki
10/11/2003, 08:40 AM
how do I put through the wires from the new speakers in the front door to the amps? that rubber link that takes wires from the door inside the car is bent and I cant feed the speaker wire through, please help???/:confused:

AnalogVX
10/11/2003, 10:05 AM
Sorry didn't see this thread.

I used the existing wiring in the front. You may want to try attaching the new wires to the stock wires and then pull the old wires through. Or try a fish tape. It is used just for such purposes running wiring in homes under carpet, through walls or whatever.

Apostle
10/11/2003, 11:02 AM
Fish it

then Duck it

two most used phrases in my shop, in jest of course

valenki
10/11/2003, 12:21 PM
I have resolved that problem. But I have now another problem. I hooked up the the sound system. I have a mini stereo out of the pc going into rca wires. they are going into the equalizer/crossover then I have 2 pairs of rca wires going into amps and then speakers.

The problem is that the sound level coming from the pc and equalizer is very low. I tried playng with the switches on the amps and volume controlls in the computer, but that didnt help. I tried using extension from AC insted of the inverter for the computer and that didnt help. I tried running the wires straight from the the PC to the amps and that didnt help either ????

People please in you have any ideas give me some help, because this project will kill me if id doesnt work.......

WyrreJ
10/11/2003, 05:48 PM
Dude, once was enough, 3 times is getting annoying. If you wanted to make sure that everyone read it, you should have started a brand new thread instead of piggybacking it on every thread that might be relevant.