PDA

View Full Version : Any members in Orange County CA. want to look at a VX for me?

CatFish
04/15/2012, 10:43 AM
I am still looking for a VX and I found one I like in OC CA. but I am in Denver CO and I was hoping someone could look at it for me. I do not what to fly in and find out it is not as good as it looked in the ad. I mostly need to have someone look for rust and take some pictures of anything that looks questionable, and basically let me know if it is worth what they are asking. It looks nice and clean but I have not got the VIN # from them yet. If it is as nice as they say and I get the VIN and Autocheck is good I would fly out buy it and drive it home as soon as I could get a plane ticket. PM me and I will give you the info if you are interested.

I have arranged to buy the VX CA if all goes well I will have my new VX in a week or so. I will post when I leave to go pick it up if anyone wants to meet and see it before I take it back to Denver.

mdwyer
04/19/2012, 04:35 PM
You know what would have been awesome? If I had read the post when you first posted it, as I stepped on an airplane from Denver to Orange County that day... and just got back to DEN today.

Sorry.

Anyway, you can take a look at the Member Map (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/vbgooglemapme.php?do=showmain) and see if you can find someone close that way.

CatFish
04/19/2012, 06:48 PM
I did look at the member map and emailed a couple of people and posted this thread but I did not get a reply and the VX is sold, thanks anyway.