PDA

View Full Version : Any members near New City, NY 10956 want to look at a VX for me?

CatFish
04/11/2012, 08:43 PM
I am looking at buying a VX in NY but I am in Denver CO and I was hoping someone could look at it for me as I cannot fly to NY just to see if it is in as good of condition as stated in the add. I mostly need to have someone look for rust and take some pictures of the under carriage, break parts and anything else that might have rust. It looks nice and clean but being in NY rust could be a problem. If it is as nice as they say I would fly out buy it and drive it home. I might even do a little sightseeing as long as I am going to be there why not make a fun trip out of it. I have some friends and in-laws in NJ so I could swing by and visit them too.

Thanks,
Chris

CatFish
04/12/2012, 11:24 AM
I got the PM from Jheyson and I tried to reply to the PM but the mail box is full so I sent an email.

jheyson =)
04/12/2012, 02:24 PM
Hi Catfish,

Sorry, i did not noticed that my inbox was full. I just erased some messages , so you can send me a pm whenever you can,

Good Luck with the VX:dance: ,

By the way, if any member from New Jersey or New York wants to go , I will go to take pictures of this VX for Catfish Friday, Saturday, or Sunday , depending on what Catfish tells me. Iam not a mechanic expert, so if another member has more mechanical knowledge, it certainly will help Catfish,

CatFish
04/12/2012, 06:04 PM
I sent you a PM and an email with my phone number to call me so we can make a plan. I am 2 hours behind you so call me when you can, it won't be too late my 8pm is you 10pm.

Thanks,
Chris

Hi Catfish,

Sorry, i did not noticed that my inbox was full. I just erased some messages , so you can send me a pm whenever you can,

Good Luck with the VX:dance: ,

By the way, if any member from New Jersey or New York wants to go , I will go to take pictures of this VX for Catfish Friday, Saturday, or Sunday , depending on what Catfish tells me. Iam not a mechanic expert, so if another member has more mechanical knowledge, it certainly will help Catfish,

Gussie2000
04/12/2012, 10:28 PM
I might join you jheyson,as you say if any\ other member from NY/NJ wants to ride along just scream.

Jheyson i'll call you in the evening

jheyson =)
04/13/2012, 05:32 AM
Ok , Gustavo. I will wait for your call before I call the owner to check out the VX, and I will try to contact the guy who owns a foxfire and another guy who has an ebony to see if they want to go,too.

CatFish
04/15/2012, 08:34 PM
I no longer need to have the VX checked out.

I have arranged to buy a VX CA if all goes according to plan I will have my new VX in a week or so.
Thanks for everyone's help with my search; Especially Jheyson :bgwb:
I will post pictures and details when I get it.

jheyson =)
04/19/2012, 06:28 AM
You are welcome CatFish:thumbup:

I hope you get your VX soon,
Have a great day , and keep the forum posted about your future VX,

Breezy
04/19/2012, 07:11 AM
If it doesn't work out, I have a great proton for sale and I'd be happy to work with shipping or meeting you at an airport. I'm willing to go as far as Chicago to meet at the airport or Milwaukee. That's up to 9 hours driving on my end for the right buyer. I can work on price a little bit too. You won't find a nicer vx for sale at this price.