PDA

View Full Version : funny..

mborodi
03/25/2012, 07:03 AM
I work for a car dealer.. my boss also owns properties which he rents.. one of them to me (across the street from the dealership).. so my fiance' putting around town in my proton, pulls up on the dealership lot, parks and goes on his way doing somethings around the shop. Some random guy sees my proton, comes into the office all excited like.. and says to me "How much for the VX?" I laughed wildly.. and said "ohh no.. that's not for sale, thats Mine!".. pouting, the guy leaves.. I had to go move my VX off the lot and lock her up.. god forbid someone think it's for sale, and open it.. it's got a bad *** alarm and would wake the dead.. not to mention I'd be all over them for even touching it. I could have killed my fiance' for parking it on the dealership lot like it was some ford, chevy, or lumpy old sled for sale.. ugh.. :)

Mark B
03/25/2012, 07:24 AM
Still nice to know that the VX is a unique vehicle. I always get people asking me about my VX.

Y33TREKker
03/25/2012, 07:49 AM
Still nice to know that the VX is a unique vehicle. I always get people asking me about my VX.
Word. It was the same scenario quite a few times during my road trip last weekend. Four times at gas stations and multiple interstate double-takes. I think it may be time to start incorporating Ganzman's sales pitch of saying "it's not for sale but it can be bought". You never know how much it might be worth to the right buyer...

Ldub
03/25/2012, 09:07 AM
Word. It was the same scenario quite a few times during my road trip last weekend. Four times at gas stations and multiple interstate double-takes. I think it may be time to start incorporating Ganzman's sales pitch of saying "it's not for sale but it can be bought". You never know how much it might be worth to the right buyer...

Agreed...that's one of the fun aspects of the yearly pilgrimage to Moab..:yesgray:

As Jim says..."everywhere ya go, it's a one car show"...:laughing:

It gets REALLY fun in some of the more "BFE" areas of the country.