PDA

View Full Version : Austinites - who do you trust with repairs?

Noctis
03/22/2012, 06:47 AM
Fellow VX Austinites (and I know there's a few of you out there) what auto repair shop do you trust with your VX?

My current mechanic I wouldn't trust with a bicycle these days, so I'm looking for someone who will work with me to help make some of the tuneup and upkeep fixes that will come up.

North is preferred but I'm open to anyone who has experience and respect for our rare and precious VXs.

~Noctis

VX crazy
03/22/2012, 07:42 AM
Fellow VX Austinites (and I know there's a few of you out there) what auto repair shop do you trust with your VX?

My current mechanic I wouldn't trust with a bicycle these days, so I'm looking for someone who will work with me to help make some of the tuneup and upkeep fixes that will come up.

North is preferred but I'm open to anyone who has experience and respect for our rare and precious VXs.

~Noctis

Pampered Auto is where I took both my VXs for the timing belt, I trust them, the location on Mopac. Edin is the owner and I ask for him to work on my truck both times, straight from Mercedes in Germany. 512-310-1107

ALSO it depends what you need done, I know of a muffler place too, and I really trust that guy!

Noctis
03/22/2012, 07:42 AM
Great thank you so much!