PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting interest to gather in New York/New Jersey

jtirado
02/18/2012, 05:11 AM
Looking to recruit interest in a gathering of fellow VXers locally. I came to a crossroads with my VX and just had some major repairs done...so basically I'm committed(sometimes mentally) to her. I've never taken her off-roading, would be interested as well as just sharing ideas. If you're interested, let me know your thoughts....we'll plan something that works for everyone. Thanks for reading.

Otto
02/18/2012, 06:22 AM
I am interested, just need to lock down time & date that is good for all who is interested

Vendetta
02/18/2012, 06:45 AM
Guys, check this thread out: http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=21907

I've never been off-roading in an organized way, and this seems like it could be a cool place to start. It's next weekend. I'm going to try and make it, but I'm not 100% sure yet as my VX has been in and out of the shop with mods.

If we get a crew of several regional people, I'll push harder to have it done.
-V

jtirado
02/18/2012, 04:22 PM
Appreciate the link to the other thread....very interested in the off-roading, would be awesome. Otherwise, drop me a line and we can coordinate something simple...swap ideas, talk about life w/our VX's....

etlsport
02/20/2012, 09:55 AM
Spike and I went out there a few years ago. It was a good time, plenty of easy trails to kerri the vx safe or crazy trails to push their limits. I would probably be down depending on time.

Gussie2000
02/20/2012, 03:26 PM
I am in.

Since 2009 the east coast haven't had a VX meet,although i tried couple of times to get VX'ers together