PDA

View Full Version : 4 door Vehicross???

ameetw
10/07/2003, 06:10 AM
I was wondering... with the new designs like the Rx-8, is it possible to modify the Vx to have 4 doors which opens up from the inside? Does anyone have the skills to do it... it would be so easy for the passengers to get back there. Don't know about the structure... any modders out there...?

VehiX
10/07/2003, 06:55 AM
Anything is possible if you have time and $money$ on your hands ;)

-x-
10/07/2003, 11:11 AM
Im with the anything is possible ($$), but something on that level i'd like to stick to feasable...i've been thinkin of something on the level of a suicide door just on the passenger side like some pick-up trucks have and tha saturn that came out a bit ago and if im not mistaken doesnt honda's element have something of that nature? well just my $.02 for tha convo ;Db; ...x

tiggergreen
10/07/2003, 01:35 PM
My plan is to get another Vehicross (future purchase) stretched - around $10,000 I believe - and then it will have four doors. I may even pay even more for the limousine version... Then I'll put in six doors or something...

But all of this is after doing a future Vehicross conversion to VX-O2...

[rubs hands nervously like a mad scientist]

My plans are coming along - I just recently sent a check to IMAC in the amount of $3,405 to pay my first VX off...

Brent (head in the clouds)
www.xanderstudios.com