View Full Version : IT's the 31 st...Just!!...so I write.

JoFotoz
12/31/2011, 12:42 AM
A very safe/healthy/prosperous & happy...

..NEW YEAR...

to ya all.

jo

Scott Larson
12/31/2011, 08:32 AM
Right back at ya Jo!! Cheers!! :yeso:

Y33TREKker
12/31/2011, 08:54 AM
I'll shift into 4x4 for that too. :_beer:

May the coming new year be an even better one than the last for us all. :thumbup:

CoastieCosta567
12/31/2011, 09:52 AM
Happy new years to all, and may all have a great time tonight, be safe all. ;party:;party:;party:;party:;party:;party:;party:

Vendetta
12/31/2011, 10:20 AM
I'd wish you all a new year free from bumps, scrapes and fender benders, tireless searches for spare parts, engine knocks and oil that's gone unchecked, cloudy headlights and fading cladding, wet carpet syndrome, ABS and Check Engine indicators... but if all that came true, we might never meet again.

So here's to another great year of enjoying all the "treasures" our cherished rigs bring us, and the camaraderie they've fostered among our unlikely lot. For my part, I'm glad to be part of it.

Safe, happy, healthy, successful,
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/5397/vsig.png

VXR
12/31/2011, 11:00 PM
I'd wish you all a new year free from bumps, scrapes and fender benders, tireless searches for spare parts, engine knocks and oil that's gone unchecked, cloudy headlights and fading cladding, wet carpet syndrome, ABS and Check Engine indicators... but if all that came true, we might never meet again

X2 LOL well said:yesb:

HAPPY NEW YEAR:LineWave:

Ldub
01/01/2012, 09:20 AM
I'd wish you all a new year free from bumps, scrapes and fender benders, tireless searches for spare parts, engine knocks and oil that's gone unchecked, cloudy headlights and fading cladding, wet carpet syndrome, ABS and Check Engine indicators... but if all that came true, we might never meet again.

So here's to another great year of enjoying all the "treasures" our cherished rigs bring us, and the camaraderie they've fostered among our unlikely lot. For my part, I'm glad to be part of it.

Safe, happy, healthy, successful,
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/5397/vsig.png

I'll hop up on that bandwagon too...:yes: (sure beats walkin')

Very well said.

Happy (but not TOO happy) New Year to all my compact, sticky, dense & gargantuan VX Buds...:dan_ban:

nocturnalVX
01/01/2012, 04:13 PM
Happy new year to all y'all from me & Cece. Have a healthy, happy, and entertaining 2012!