PDA

View Full Version : Anybody up for a Memphis or Little Rock meet?

VXobsession
12/09/2011, 10:40 AM
I'm looking to have a meet ANYWHERE that's feasible for me to go. Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Tennessee....somewhere in the freaking middle! I feel so alone. Other than this forum, I don't get to see or talk to ANYONE who is a VXer.

samneil2000
12/09/2011, 04:15 PM
I'm looking to have a meet ANYWHERE that's feasible for me to go. Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Tennessee....somewhere in the freaking middle! I feel so alone. Other than this forum, I don't get to see or talk to ANYONE who is a VXer.

Yeah, and I know Ty and Bob (Memphis area VX-ers) are looking to meet up as well.

Let's start a thread over on the meets forum. We'll just pick a date/time/location and see what happens. It might get tricky this close to Christmas. Should we shoot for mid-January or what?

VXobsession
12/09/2011, 04:18 PM
January would most likely be a much better idea. I was just throwing the idea out there. You can start the thread if you want to.

samneil2000
12/12/2011, 06:16 AM
http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=21674

tjh
12/20/2011, 04:26 PM
I'm most likely going to be hiking in the Buffalo River area between the 30th and the 2nd . I was there during thanksgiving weekend, with the hopes of hiking a few trails, but that didn't happen. I did manage to do some kayaking before the rain settled in and killed off my plans to go hiking. I think I'm going to give the hiking thing another go.

So if anyone in the general area would like to meet up at some point, let me know. I'll probably be staying in Yellville , and I might leave the VX in the garage . This all really depends on the weather.

VXobsession
12/20/2011, 05:11 PM
I live 15 minutes from Yellville :) Hit me up before you leave....between work and sleep, I'll meet up with you. 870-656-8616

tjh
12/28/2011, 05:33 PM
I just booked a room in Yellville. I plan to be hiking before lunch on Friday, yay!

VXobsession
12/28/2011, 07:34 PM
See you when you get here! If you have any trouble, my husband is a master mechanic...he can fix anything on wheels. So keep in touch!

VXobsession
12/31/2011, 08:07 PM
It was definitely nice to meet you and your Dragon, TJH. Hope we meet again!