PDA

View Full Version : We've migrated to the new server..

Moncha
11/23/2011, 02:40 PM
We are now on the new box, you may have noticed a few hiccups during today's migration. If there is a posting that didn't make it, I'm sorry. I didn't have any notice from the vendor as to when the migration was going to happen. I got an email stating it was going to happen now!

I think I have everything connected, if by chance you come across an error, please email me and I'll get it taken care of.

Hope you all have a great Turkey Day!!

deermagnet
11/23/2011, 02:55 PM
I'm glad we got to the new box, but at this point it looks like we lost about two days worth of posts. I hope they can be recovered and put back at some point.

Mark Griffin

VXorado
11/23/2011, 03:07 PM
I'm glad we got to the new box, but at this point it looks like we lost about two days worth of posts.

I noticed that too but compared to the last server migration, I'd say its pretty minor.

deermagnet
11/23/2011, 03:16 PM
It may seem minor, but there was a lotta stuff lost. There was two Vehicri for sale threads. The one in NJ had lots of interest with dibs, POOF. There was plenty of good advise lost and who knows what else. We post a bunch of good stuff in just two days time.

Mark

PK
11/23/2011, 03:20 PM
Bugga - looks like we lost the posts where T4B set himself up for one of my smart ar*se responses, and I, of course, provided it.:yeso::yesb:

Come on Tom, say it again man!!!!:p:winkgray:

PK

deermagnet
11/23/2011, 03:24 PM
I'm not complaining. It is what it is. Stuff happens. It didn't go as we would've liked, but we'll get over it. Just repost anything you can remember that got lost. :_confused

Mark

JoFotoz
11/23/2011, 03:48 PM
Some of my PM's seem to have vanished too...:confused:

But hey...good on ya Scott!

jo

Ldub
11/23/2011, 04:33 PM
When I try to look at my profile, I get a blank page.
I know the info is there...when I click on edit profile, the info appears to be there...just can't view it by clicking on my username or the my profile link in the quick links.

Grif
11/23/2011, 05:02 PM
ACK! My profile is missing too! Just a blank page. In fact browsing the member list, clicking on every member Ive tested brings up a blank page where it should bring up thier profile.

VX KAT
11/23/2011, 05:25 PM
When I try to look at my profile, I get a blank page.
I know the info is there...when I click on edit profile, the info appears to be there...just can't view it by clicking on my username or the my profile link in the quick links.

ACK! My profile is missing too! Just a blank page. In fact browsing the member list, clicking on every member Ive tested brings up a blank page where it should bring up thier profile.

oh fooey...I was goin' make a smart ar*se remark about Dub being blank.....but Grif ruined it for me...darn facts got in the way....:_brickwal

Hi Dub :wave:.....I'll take care of it.....:slap:
:heart:

Moncha
11/23/2011, 06:49 PM
Ok, thank you. missed the hack that caused the profile problem.. Fixed now

Ldub
11/23/2011, 06:58 PM
Thanx Boss...:thanx:.:thumbup:

And Suzee, you try n behave yourself...:rotate:

And no...behaving badly does NOT count...:smilewink

VX KAT
11/24/2011, 07:21 AM
And no...behaving badly does NOT count...:smilewink

darn.....
happy turkey day!

tom4bren
11/29/2011, 02:28 PM
Bugga - looks like we lost the posts where T4B set himself up for one of my smart ar*se responses, and I, of course, provided it.:yeso::yesb:

Come on Tom, say it again man!!!!:p:winkgray:

PK

I forgetted what I saided.