PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Southern Utah

phx99blackvx
11/15/2011, 07:28 PM
Hey fellow VXers, The Mrs and I are packing up our house and our Jobs and relocating to Cedar City, Utah. Any fellow trail blazers in the area? Now I wont have an excuse not to participate in a Moab Run as it will just be about 3 hours away from home. I have a stock 99 ebony, but now that I will be back in the promise land, will need to look at some mods as working out of the house will give me extra time and funds to modify. It will also be nice to have the 1100 sq feet garage with ac, heat and drains in the floor that come with our new to us house. Will be relocating from Phoenix, AZ at the end of the year. If anyone is around give me a shout. My wife jokes with me that she will always know where I am at in the town, as I will have very unique vehicle for the smaller town we will be in :p

Just remember all, with hard work, perseverance along with a little(ok a lot) of help from the Big guy above, dreams can come true. and oh ya, Go Utes(for you Pac12 followers)

VX KAT
11/15/2011, 08:06 PM
Hey fellow VXers, The Mrs and I are packing up our house and our Jobs and relocating to Cedar City, Utah. Any fellow trail blazers in the area? Now I wont have an excuse not to participate in a Moab Run as it will just be about 3 hours away from home. I have a stock 99 ebony, but now that I will be back in the promise land, will need to look at some mods as working out of the house will give me extra time and funds to modify. It will also be nice to have the 1100 sq feet garage with ac, heat and drains in the floor that come with our new to us house. Will be relocating from Phoenix, AZ at the end of the year. If anyone is around give me a shout. My wife jokes with me that she will always know where I am at in the town, as I will have very unique vehicle for the smaller town we will be in :p

Just remember all, with hard work, perseverance along with a little(ok a lot) of help from the Big guy above, dreams can come true.

Congrats to you, sounds great! Wishing you much success in whatever! Having lived in mega-mega-opolis LA and other large cities, moving to a town of 4,500 has been fantastic! and what your wife said is absolutely true...I can find Dave in that screaming yellow FJ within minutes if I had to...:laugho:

JoFotoz
11/15/2011, 08:48 PM
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house etc...

...but I do/will/have to covet your heated/drained 1100sq ft garage!

:smack::thumbup::smack:

jo

Triathlete
11/15/2011, 09:29 PM
Before you leave you need to join us for dirt and dine (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?threadid=21101)on Dec.11! :D

BigSwede
11/16/2011, 06:25 AM
Your garage is bigger than my house...congrats.

WillyLin
12/27/2011, 04:52 PM
you can check out the rockymountainextreme @ http://www.rme4x4.com/forum.php
there are good people there..