PDA

View Full Version : I am in some dire need for assistance here!

highfall
10/04/2011, 11:56 AM
My VX is taking up the engine bay in my mechanic's shop and wont be for much longer, one way or the other.

If anyone has swapped the Trooper engine for the VX please contact me! I need help helping my mechanic or I'm walking!

please email me if your done this conversion before. I am desperate.

highfall007@hotmail.com

thanks
James

BigSwede
10/04/2011, 12:11 PM
Email Jerry Lemond jlemond@bellsouth.net he knows a much about Isuzus as anybody.

VX KAT
10/04/2011, 01:55 PM
Why are you so brief and cryptic James? If you need help so desperately, explain what's going on and what details and issues you need help with. OK, sounds like your engine must be toast, but still, you're basically texting, when more much more info is needed....in both your threads....:_thinking

Triathlete
10/04/2011, 02:45 PM
x2 on Jerry. If he can't help probably no one can....but you will need to be more specific with the issue/problem as Sue said.

nfpgasmask
10/04/2011, 03:43 PM
Yes, please be more specific. The 3.5 V6 Trooper motor should be more-or-less a direct swap. What is the problem you are having specifically? And no offense, but wouldn't a competant mechanic know how to do these kinda things? With that question, I am only looking out for ya.

If you are looking for specific info, or a specific part, speak up with some details dude!!

Bart

Dmitrikr
10/04/2011, 06:29 PM
Yes, please be more specific. The 3.5 V6 Trooper motor should be more-or-less a direct swap. What is the problem you are having specifically? And no offense, but wouldn't a competant mechanic know how to do these kinda things? With that question, I am only looking out for ya.

If you are looking for specific info, or a specific part, speak up with some details dude!!

Bart

agreed! mechanic should know what is going to work in VX. BTW I have rebuilt engine from 99 VX just sitting in the shop collecting dust.