PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find...

TexVeX
09/30/2011, 12:51 PM
Where can I find info about how many of each color were made and all that cool stuff? I thought I saw it once a long time ago when I registered here. Now I cannot seem to find it anywhere. I'm just curious and all.

Plus one time on the original "Top Gear" tv show they mentioned a website that is supposed to tell how many of a certain vehicle is left in whole running condition or something like that. Anyone know what I am talking about?

Thanks much for any help.

Jade

H3_VX
09/30/2011, 12:57 PM
Where can I find info about how many of each color were made and all that cool stuff? I thought I saw it once a long time ago when I registered here. Now I cannot seem to find it anywhere. I'm just curious and all.

Plus one time on the original "Top Gear" tv show they mentioned a website that is supposed to tell how many of a certain vehicle is left in whole running condition or something like that. Anyone know what I am talking about?

Thanks much for any help.

Jade

I've seen it on wikipedia.
Anyway, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking you want to know what your chances of getting another are, correct? Don't worry about it. There were over 4,000 made and all of the crazies that will be keeping theirs for the long haul are probably mostly on this site. :) I highly doubt there are over 4,000 active members on here that already own a VX. Stay positive and one day one will fall into your hands. Take it from me, I looked for one for almost two years and finally one just fell into my lap. :bgwb::bgwb::yesb::yesb:

TexVeX
09/30/2011, 01:07 PM
I looked for one for almost two years and finally one just fell into my lap. :bgwb::bgwb::yesb::yesb:

That must've hurt.
OK, silly corny joke, huh?

Well I was thinking like what you said I am when I first began looking for the info. Now I am also thinking what are chances of finding certain colors. And also I wanna memorize the statistics this time so I can say stuff like My '99 ebony VX was one of 564 ever made. Sounds kind of cool and Asperger-ish. lol

Thanks... Wikipedia - duh. heheh :bgwo:

H3_VX
09/30/2011, 01:36 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isuzu_Vehicross

Scroll down and you'll see it. It also includes interior colors.

TexVeX
09/30/2011, 02:00 PM
Yeah, I saw the chart, thats awesome, And now I am quite sure that is where I saw it to begin with. LOL.

H3_VX
09/30/2011, 02:49 PM
Yeah, I saw the chart, thats awesome, And now I am quite sure that is where I saw it to begin with. LOL.

Good luck to you! Keep checking ebay.com, autotrader.com, cars.com, craigslist.com and autotempest.com for a deal.

MSHardeman
09/30/2011, 03:56 PM
Here is a link to johnnyapollo's website. Scroll down just a bit to see the production numbers for each color and year.

http://www.wildtoys.com/Vehicross/history.asp

WOW, never really hit home that mine is only 1 of 138 (2000 Ebony, with grey/black interior). Dang, I'm going to be more careful driving around now.

TexVeX
09/30/2011, 04:01 PM
WOW, never really hit home that mine is only 1 of 138 (2000 Ebony, with grey/black interior). Dang, I'm going to be more careful driving around now.

Yeah, don't take an example from me.
Took me four years to get complacent and on only a couple few more months to wreck it.
I never meant to get complacent, just happened.
Thanks for the link and the luck y'all.

pbkid
09/30/2011, 06:02 PM
Mark-

Mine was 1 of 57 :(

Here is a link to johnnyapollo's website. Scroll down just a bit to see the production numbers for each color and year.

http://www.wildtoys.com/Vehicross/history.asp

TexVeX
10/01/2011, 06:54 PM
Was? :crying:

pbkid
10/01/2011, 08:53 PM
Was? :crying:

Yup, sold. After replacing the motor.

fuzzy
10/02/2011, 06:45 AM
Back to the original post, the UK site doesn't specify the number of VXes:

http://howmanyleft.co.uk/?q=isuzu+vehicross

Paul_A
10/02/2011, 09:35 AM
Wow... so mine's "Empire Blue Mica" only 96 of them! Pretty rare then!

TexVeX
10/02/2011, 03:15 PM
Ooh, I wanna see pics of yours Paul!