PDA

View Full Version : Wicked cool Youtube find

H3_VX
09/25/2011, 05:49 PM
Just stumbled on this video. It is relevant to me because it is in Slovakia, where my wife is from. I just had my wife watch and listen to the video. She says they are talking about how this guys VX is the only one in Czech Republic or Slovakia. Pretty cool me thinks. Looks like this one has been well taken care of and possibly painted. Maybe someone can chime in on that if it was an original color. It certainly doesn't look Ebony.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAHq-bd_FDI&NR=1

Cobrajet
09/25/2011, 07:03 PM
Looks like an ebony painted in satin black. Door jambs are definitely ebony. I actually understood about ten words of what they were saying!!

Triathlete
09/25/2011, 07:16 PM
That has been posted here before. That VX was exported from the US (leather int., marker lights, right hand drive). I noticed a lot of those still pics were "hysted" from this site.

Y33TREKker
09/25/2011, 08:02 PM
Think I might have had to end the interview when the interviewer started wrapping his knuckles on the hood, the hood again, :mado: the front quarter, the hood insert, :madb: the hood again, the hood again, the front quarter, :upsetgray the cladding, the cladding again, :mady: the hood again, the front quarter again................... :_mecker:

:smilewink