PDA

View Full Version : A big thanks

Daly
09/12/2011, 06:43 AM
I just wanted to give Gussie a big thanks. he epitomizes the true meaning of this forum.
He came over yesterday, giving up a Sunday, to fix, I can't even say help me fix, as he did the whole thing, my drivers window that stopped working.
He certainly knows the ins and outs of the Vehicross. And he has a great looking truck.
I owe him big time.

Scott Harness
09/12/2011, 08:11 AM
Cool...this forum is fantastic...filled with great people:yesb:

Y33TREKker
09/12/2011, 10:35 AM
Good work Gussie. :_beer:

arcobarco
09/12/2011, 11:15 AM
I have a HD light kit to install, fogged head lights to treat, A tailgate popper to install, ....
I also have a guest room and will provide the beer. :grino:
Then there is only a 3hr drive to test things out in Moab.

No really, everyone (well, almost every one) is so helpful at providing info and even showing up to give advice, manage, or take over to help a fellow VXer out. Most of the times you cant find one place to access all of the needed info to maintain your vehicle.

I agree and thank all of the members that have been of help for me as well, and wish some of you didn't live so far away.

JAMAS
09/12/2011, 11:21 AM
...A tailgate popper to install, ....

FWIW....http://www.vehicross.info/modules.php?name=Downloads&file=viewarticle&id=49

samneil2000
09/12/2011, 11:38 AM
Way to represent Gussie!

Gussie2000
09/12/2011, 02:28 PM
Thank for the words guys. ! :o

Scott was a pleasure to share some time with you and hopefully we'll catch up soon.

:)

Ldub
09/12/2011, 03:16 PM
Gustavo...YOU ROCK...:thumbup:

Vendetta
09/12/2011, 06:22 PM
Gus, you had a mini meet with out me? I'm jealous!

And guys, Gus really IS one helluva guy. We met up in a parking lot to transact the sale of his transmitter fobs, and we spent HOURS just hanging out and talking shop.

Let's do it again soon!

EDIT: ...AND you guys had a window fix party without me? Aww mannnnnnn... ;-)

VX KAT
09/12/2011, 09:58 PM
Way cool Gussie! :thumbup: Good to see you're getting some more VXers in your neck of the woods too, I know you've been wanting to get a meet together for some time! Hope it happens soon for ya'll!

Gussie2000
09/12/2011, 10:22 PM
Gus, you had a mini meet with out me? I'm jealous!

And guys, Gus really IS one helluva guy. We met up in a parking lot to transact the sale of his transmitter fobs, and we spent HOURS just hanging out and talking shop.

Let's do it again soon!

EDIT: ...AND you guys had a window fix party without me? Aww mannnnnnn... ;-)

Hey vend sorry but i had no choice but to cheat on you :p

I called you like two weeks ago,left a voice mail.

For unknown reasons my number some times pops up private,other times not. I guess it has to do with the fact my HTC HD2 windows mobile is not windows mobile anymore due to android root/flashed OS.

Call me when you got a chance so i don't keep cheatin on you :smilewink

Vendetta
09/13/2011, 09:51 PM
Hey vend sorry but i had no choice but to cheat on you :p

I called you like two weeks ago,left a voice mail.

For unknown reasons my number some times pops up private,other times not. I guess it has to do with the fact my HTC HD2 windows mobile is not windows mobile anymore due to android root/flashed OS.

Call me when you got a chance so i don't keep cheatin on you :smilewink

Darn, that's my fault! You called to express your sympathies for my front lens when someone smashed it! I was so pissed I forgot you called, bud. I'm sorry.

Okay, so we'll get together next time. Any updates on the undercarriage descale? I'll be ready when you are.