PDA

View Full Version : Who's uncle borrowed their VX to help build a BOL?

deermagnet
08/30/2011, 09:14 PM
Apparently, a guy building a BOL, I believe in MT, borrowed a VX from his nephew to get up to the job site. Does anyone recognize this VX? Anyone here?

This is from this year-

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd428/Someonelse2505/Week2_001.jpg

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd428/Someonelse2505/Week3_003.jpg

Mark

VX KAT
08/30/2011, 09:24 PM
Zoomed in a ton, and can see it has a very similar bull bar/grill guard as JOFOTOZ.

And I recall one that sold thru a dealership about 2 months ago had a real similar one too...I can't recall if it was a silver VX though. I remember some were joking about how oversized the grill guard seemed......EDIT...no, that one was on a Dragon.....

Roof rack basket also looks really wide, like pbkid's was.

Can tell it has oversize tires & rims, but I can't recognize them.

pbkid
08/30/2011, 10:16 PM
whats a BOL?

and i have the same rack as Jo, fyi. :)

third, that grill guard was sold by Tone, if i remember correctly.

tom4bren
08/31/2011, 05:31 AM
Dang, if it didn't have the brushguard, I'd swear it was CSTYLES. He's in this neck of the woods though.

Ldub
08/31/2011, 05:42 AM
whats a BOL?

Take your pick...

Acronym......Definition
BOL Bolivia (ISO Country code)
BOL Books Online
BOL Bole (SIL code, Nigeria)
BOL Bill Of Lading
BOL Beginning Of Line...my guess
BOL Best Of Luck
BOL Buzz Out Loud
BOL Bruin Online
BOL Beginning Of Life
BOL Bolaffi (philatelic catalog)
BOL Bread of Life
BOL Be on the Lookout
BOL Brasil Online
BOL Bücher Online (Internet book shop)
BOL Burst Out Laughing
BOL Balls Of Light (paranormal phenominon associated with crop circles)
BOL Back On-Line
BOL Bupers Online (US Navy)
BOL Beacon of Light (studio)
BOL Bausch and Lomb Inc. (stock symbol)
BOL Be On Later (chat)
BOL Bearing Only Launch
BOL Bankers Online
BOL Beds On Line
BOL Bursts Out Laughing
BOL Bharat On Line
BOL Benji Off the Leash (movie)
BOL Buildingonline
BOL Business Opportunity List
BOL Be on Lookout
BOL Bangalore Online (city guide website; India)
BOL Bangladesh On Line
BOL Bends Over Laughing
BOL Bridge Occupancy License (Pennsylvania DOT)
BOL Buskerud Online
BOL Buyout Labor (Marriott)
BOL Bachelor of Oriental Learning

deermagnet
08/31/2011, 05:47 AM
None of the above, Ldub.

BOL = Bug Out Lodge or Location.

A place to get away to if the system breaks down, total chaos, anarchy and such. These places are generally well stocked with food, water, guns, and ammo.

Mark

samneil2000
08/31/2011, 05:57 AM
None of the above, Ldub.

A place to get away to if the system breaks down, total chaos, anarchy and such. These places are generally well stocked with food, water, guns, and ammo.

Mark

I want one. :yesgray:

VXjunky
08/31/2011, 06:00 AM
built of logs

Ldub
08/31/2011, 06:09 AM
None of the above, Ldub.

Mark

A-Ha...http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/idea.gif?t=1267425735

Hiredgoon
08/31/2011, 06:17 AM
Oh. We have those here. We call them Canada.

Ebenezr
08/31/2011, 06:17 AM
Take your pick...

Acronym......Definition
BOL Bolivia (ISO Country code)
BOL Books Online
BOL Bole (SIL code, Nigeria)
BOL Bill Of Lading
BOL Beginning Of Line...my guess
BOL Best Of Luck
BOL Buzz Out Loud
BOL Bruin Online
BOL Beginning Of Life
BOL Bolaffi (philatelic catalog)
BOL Bread of Life
BOL Be on the Lookout
BOL Brasil Online
BOL Bücher Online (Internet book shop)
BOL Burst Out Laughing
BOL Balls Of Light (paranormal phenominon associated with crop circles)
BOL Back On-Line
BOL Bupers Online (US Navy)
BOL Beacon of Light (studio)
BOL Bausch and Lomb Inc. (stock symbol)
BOL Be On Later (chat)
BOL Bearing Only Launch
BOL Bankers Online
BOL Beds On Line
BOL Bursts Out Laughing
BOL Bharat On Line
BOL Benji Off the Leash (movie)
BOL Buildingonline
BOL Business Opportunity List
BOL Be on Lookout
BOL Bangalore Online (city guide website; India)
BOL Bangladesh On Line
BOL Bends Over Laughing
BOL Bridge Occupancy License (Pennsylvania DOT)
BOL Buskerud Online
BOL Buyout Labor (Marriott)
BOL Bachelor of Oriental Learning

Dub if you took the time to think these up and type them then you are BORED!!!

VX KAT
08/31/2011, 07:59 AM
None of the above, Ldub.

Mark

ok, where's Marlin when you need him? He's the king of anarchy, fatalism, survivalist info...oh that's right, he probably just headed out for WA for his new assignment. :wave: Good luck Chris! :thumbup:
Stay away from the fuel rods!

Ebenezr
08/31/2011, 09:05 AM
ok, where's Marlin when you need him? He's the king of anarchy, fatalism, survivalist info...oh that's right, he probably just headed out for WA for his new assignment. :wave: Good luck Chris! :thumbup:
Stay away from the fuel rods! Its ok KAT. I will take his place cause I know the world is coming down, we are headed from recession to depression, there ain't no stoppin it. batten your hatches it is going to be a long ride REGARDLESS of political persuasion. and i know osteo will say it is the fault of people like me and Marlin dah dah dah dah but there isn't a thing we can do. don't you all remember the little guy on Gulliver : we're doomed, it'll never work, we're all goin ta die.....
:yeso:

Osteomata
08/31/2011, 11:35 AM
Thats the second time someone has "known" exactly what I would say, and based it on a gross and sweeping mischaracterization of my views. Circmand and now you Eb? Heck, I don't blame the end of civiliation as we know it on you and your like at all, largely because I think that we are not facing such an end. Disagreeing with you or Marlin on the nature of poverty, economy and ethnicty is not at all the same as blaming you for an imagined dsytopian future consisting of survivalist bug out fantasies.:p

Its ok KAT. I will take his place cause I know the world is coming down, we are headed from recession to depression, there ain't no stoppin it. batten your hatches it is going to be a long ride REGARDLESS of political persuasion. and i know osteo will say it is the fault of people like me and Marlin dah dah dah dah but there isn't a thing we can do. don't you all remember the little guy on Gulliver : we're doomed, it'll never work, we're all goin ta die.....
:yeso:

Ebenezr
08/31/2011, 11:55 AM
Thats the second time someone has "known" exactly what I would say, and based it on a gross and sweeping mischaracterization of my views. Circmand and now you Eb? Heck, I don't blame the end of civiliation as we know it on you and your like at all, largely because I think that we are not facing such an end. Disagreeing with you or Marlin on the nature of poverty, economy and ethnicty is not at all the same as blaming you for an imagined dsytopian future consisting of survivalist bug out fantasies.:p
Osteo it didn't take you long to sniff that remark out. ha ha ha;)

Etfren
08/31/2011, 02:33 PM
Borrowed the VX to get up there, but there is a minivan in the picture as well...