PDA

View Full Version : Pics are up for the KRF meet 9/27/2003

VehiX
09/27/2003, 12:57 PM
Hey there everyone. The pics I took today for the King Richards Fair meet in Carver Mass. are online and ready for viewing.

It was nice to see you all again. :)

Enjoy!!!

Go here for the pics: http://home.comcast.net/~vehicross1/vxmeet1.html

http://home.comcast.net/~vehicross1/DSC00293.JPG

TDAWG
09/27/2003, 02:55 PM
Hey VehiX,
It was great to meet you and the others for the 1st time. I still can't get over the fact that you came down to the meet from such a long ways away. Even though we had a nice time at the fair to my wife Ana it wasn't worth it. She was telling me on the way home you got the better of the deal. She would had preferred just hangout in the parking lot than spending 64 bucks just getting into the fair and food. It was nice seeing a Liger "Half Lion half Tiger". Next time we have a meet I say we have a cook out instead. Those were some good Pics you took. Hopefully we can get another meet before winter.

VehiX
09/27/2003, 03:33 PM
It was nice to finally meet you too TGAWG :)

Last year when we had the meet at KRF, it was kind of exspensive (not trying to sound cheap or anything) so I figured this year we would sit this one out.

It was only about a 1 hour and 45 min. drive for us and well worth it just to meet you all and see your VX's in person, plus get some group photos of the North East gang :D

I hope you all had a good time at the fair :)

Next time we meet, a BBQ sounds great, we can hang all day, have some good food and talk story maybe even do some off roading.

We'll have to think of a good place to meet up that is not too far for everyone???

BBVX
09/27/2003, 04:55 PM
Yeah, I agree.

It was great to see everyone again, big cats included, but every year the prices go up. I definitely vote for the cookout idea. I think that was suggested after we froze our buttz off at Mohegan.

That would be a great line-up. To get the northeast VXers together with the NYC contingent? And some Pennsylvanians to boot? Look out 19, here we come! :)

For now, just 6...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/p5dbc510935fcabc903ad1c3c1a6438b7/faf966da.jpg

I'm glad everyone had a good time. I've sent WSG an email about a place to post our pix in the meet section, because I know we've got a lot.

Thanks to all for a fun day, see you soon.
Brian

valenki
09/27/2003, 04:59 PM
Hey guy, sorry I missed you. I locked my keys at a gas station going to the meet. Had to wait for AAA I came late and couldnt find anyone. I feel the stupidest person ever
:waag: :waag:

Cyrk
09/27/2003, 10:42 PM
Nice looking VXs!

Love the black on black, question about your taillights how did you get them red all over? was it paint or a film?

I would like to do that to my Black VX!

http://home.comcast.net/~vehicross1/DSC00279.JPG

-Dave

Bantan
09/28/2003, 12:35 AM
12 is the magic number.
6 at the NJC meet last night + 6 at the KRF meet today = 12
There was also 12 at the Mohegan Sun meet

Is this spooky or what:confused:

TDAWG
09/28/2003, 04:33 PM
Hey Cyrk,
That's ThirtyftFL's VX. I was telling him that it looks good 2. But he was telling me that he painted and now it's fading and he may not repaint it. I told him it makes his VX stand out a little more to keep the look. Let him know so maybe he'll keep it looking different.
:thumbup:

ScubaSteve
09/29/2003, 04:15 AM
nm

ThirtyftFL
09/29/2003, 08:46 AM
Sorry I didn't post sooner, but we didn't get back until this mornong. We had a great time and enjoyed meating all of you. The Fair was, expensive $20 for 2 sausage sandwiches and 2 sodas. Yeah thats my VX. It's paint and has been on there for over a year and still looks good. Only thing is that if you are up close you can see it is starting to fade. I did the same thing on my Celica and clear coated it and it held up a little better. The paint is Testors brand Transparent Candy Apple red model paint if anyone is interested. Be sure not to forget to clear coat it though.

Thanks for the great tim I'll be up for it next year.
Dave

BBVX
10/03/2003, 02:51 PM
more pix in the gallery

Brian