PDA

View Full Version : Zombie hunt!!!

Bob Barker
07/19/2011, 12:14 AM
I got to go huntin' for one tonight! Technically it was a hobo, but what's the difference! :bwgy:

I work at night in a large factory, me and 5 other men. I'm left in charge of the crew and security. We have a simple job so I latch onto opportunities like this :laughing:

I found a guy asleep in an office chair that's been moved outside to a smoking section. Asked him to leave and he did without incident. Now every hour I jump in the VX turn on the brights and go cruising through the yard around the building (about 3 acres) looking for zombies :p

There is a real creepy retention pond in back, with a big pile of old pipes and an empty building that holds our air compressors and water boilers, also creepy. I checked them out like a BOSS, from inside the VX. With the doors locked... and my cell phone on the ready to call for help!

I did realize something else tonight, I really would enjoy a LOT MORE light output from the truck! So I'll probably maybe be doing something about that soon. Be jealou Ldub, I know you've always wanted to go zombie hunting but the fact is, it's just too cold where you live to be a destination for zombies.

Riff Raff
07/19/2011, 05:19 AM
BB--- I see you hail from Florida. Since they just released Casey Anthony from jail, then it already should be "open season" for huntin' vermin!!!

:yes:

BigSwede
07/19/2011, 09:07 AM
Be jealou Ldub, I know you've always wanted to go zombie hunting but the fact is, it's just too cold where you live to be a destination for zombies.
Too cold? 93F today in Fargo...

Triathlete
07/19/2011, 11:37 AM
Too cold? 93F today in Fargo...

Hmmm, sounds like WINTER here!:bwgy:

BigSwede
07/19/2011, 12:09 PM
I bet the dewpoint isn't 78F there!

Triathlete
07/19/2011, 12:17 PM
Actually the dew point is in 60's here since we are in the middle of our monsoon season :)

Bob Barker
07/19/2011, 01:46 PM
wtf low 90's in ND!?!? Somebody got it right with that global warming theory :laughing:

BigSwede
07/19/2011, 02:12 PM
At the moment here in Minneapolis it is 95F with a dewpoint of 82F...I feel like I need a snorkel and fins to go outside.

I guess in Houston they think this is normal...they can have it as far as I am concerned.

Bob Barker
07/19/2011, 08:24 PM
Yep that was just about daily when I lived in Houston! Actually it was just as himid in AR where I grew up but higher temps. Last summer my parents were compaining because it went 3 months without a single day under 100* :laughing:

elvisdonnelly
08/21/2011, 06:14 PM
You've got a pretty exciting job! You hunt zombies while I nod off in front of a computer screen. Trade!

arcobarco
09/12/2011, 01:35 PM
Here is a link for Zombie hunters and fans.

http://zombieresearch.net/2011/09/11/deadliest-warrior-sneak-peek/

I want to be paid to do this for work. :bgwo:

Bob Barker
09/12/2011, 05:14 PM
What an awesome web site. I can't wait for Netflix to get that episode on air!