PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Isuzu meet at the Badlands, Nov. 10th!

nocturnalVX
10/23/2002, 02:35 PM
O.K. you midwest VXers, round 2 at Attica, Indiana's Badlands offroad park has been scheduled! This is a general Isuzu meet (not just VXes) so you'll be able to meet other 'Zoids and see thier mods to Troopers, Amigos, Rodeos, etc. The plan is to meet at the check-in building parking lot @ 9:30ish Sunday November 10th. We had 4 VXes there last time, but VCAMILO has moved to Arizona, so somebody has to fill in for him at least ;) .

nocturnalVX
10/28/2002, 06:42 AM
BUMP
Is this event going to show up on the upcoming events list, and anyone from this forum going to show?

AnalogVX
10/30/2002, 10:23 AM
I am planning on going. Looking forward to it. Like training for ZuZoo!...only colder.

Moncha
10/30/2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by nocturnalVX
BUMP
Is this event going to show up on the upcoming events list, and anyone from this forum going to show?

Sorry, this forum is for the details of the events but, to get the listing in the "Upcoming Events" section there still needs to be an entry (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/calendar.php?s=&action=getinfo&eventid=30) in the calendar for the date with a link back to the detail posting. The calendar is where the upcoming events gets it's info..

nocturnalVX
11/03/2002, 10:24 AM
Thanks Scott! :mbrasd:

AnalogVX
11/08/2002, 09:21 AM
Just a Bump.
We are still on for Sunday. Me and Gil are the only ones going?

Gil check your private messages.

AnalogVX
11/11/2002, 08:22 AM
I had the most excellent day! (Note to self, roll up the window when being passed in a mud puddle). Aside from the downpour, it was a fantastic day. It did clear up enough to go back out in the mud and wet sand. Not too cold, a little wet and muddy but all in all a great time. I didn't break anything and I found out as Nocturnal demonstrated, yes the VX is amphibious! I met some really cool people, sorry if don't remember names. I can't wait to do it again. :D Well, I gotta go clean the mud out of the interior.:eek:

Moncha
11/11/2002, 08:24 AM
Great to hear another success!! Got any pics? Always love more pics!!

nocturnalVX
11/11/2002, 10:54 AM
Great guys, great fun, and (almost) no damage. Rick C. (from the 4x4 Isuzu Wire forum) broke a CV on his Amigo trying to go up the hill that claimed all the rocker-panels last time. The slick mud makes everything more difficult. I don't like sliding backwards downhill! My VX did come through once again... they rock (and impress others along the way). Here's a quote from one of the guys from the Wire: "I still have to say that I really am impressed with those VX's. Street tires and all they were keeping up. I've been out with y'all twice and those things just keep comin'." :D

Here are the pics... http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b30eceb065ae

See you in Moab!