PDA

View Full Version : Hydrographics pricing

BOARZHEAD
07/08/2011, 12:27 AM
Here is a list of pricing for the hydrographics. These are prices I have for general population not VX'rs. I will work with anyone that wants stuff done. I don't want to lose a customer cause of the price. I would rather brake even than lose a customer. Full cladding wraps .... We will talk if interested cause of the labor for prep.

VX stuff...

Half moon $20.00
Fuel door $20.00
Mirrors $30.00 each or $55.00 for both
Hood insert w/scoop $85.00 wo/scoop $70.00
Front grill?
Rear spoiler $55.00

Complete Shotguns* (includes receiver) $170.00
Complete Over & Under Shotgun $185.00
Stock Only $85.00
Forearm Only $60.00
Barrel Only - Single $85.00
Barrel Only - Over & Under $90.00
Barrel Only - Vented Barrel $90.00
Receiver Only $70.00

*Special Firearms Notes: Complete shotgun pricing does not include floor plates, bolts, or trigger guards.

Deluxe Rifle* (barrel, stock, receiver) $170.00
Complete Rifle* (barrel, stock) $155.00
Black Powder Rifle* $175.00
Rifle Stock Only $85.00
Rifle Barrel Only $85.00
AR-15 Rifle (standard parts) $250.00

*Special Firearms Notes: Complete rifle and black powder pricing does not include floor plate, bolts, trigger guards, or ram rods.

Special Note: Please be sure your firearms are completely disassembled before shipping the parts to us.

Complete Pistol* $100 - $125
Contender Pistol Barrel $60

Complete Bow* (Riser** and Limbs) $150.00
Deluxe Complete Bow Package*
(Riser, limbs, quiver top and stabilizer***) $200.00
**Riser Only $75.00
Limbs Only (2) $75.00
Cams or Wheels $35.00
Limb Pockets (both) $30.00
Quiver (top only) $25.00
Stabilizer $20.00

*Special Archery Note: Complete bow is riser and one set of limbs only. All bows must be disassembled prior to shipment. If a bow comes to us assembled, a $25 charge will be applied to disassemble it, and it will not be re-assembled afterwards. If needed can have reassembled at price.

**Newer style risers may need to be double dipped in order to completely cover the whole riser. This is due to the amount of "holes" that the riser may have. This process may give the final product a darker looking finish.

***Stabilizer prices may vary. Price is for typical simple 10" stabilizer.

Special Note: Any paint, tape, glue residue, or materials left on bows or firearms will have an additional $25 charge for removal and prep. Dura Touch will be an additional $40.

Scope Rings and Base $30.00
Scope (At Owner's Risk/Not Warranted)* $65.00
Choke Tube $25.00
Extension Tube $25.00
Bolt Handle (At Owner's Risk/Not warranted) $25.00

*Note: Scopes will have to be fully submerged in water and so no warranty will be issued.

Deer, Bear, Wild boar, Cougar, Sheep,and Goat $80.00
Buffalo, Elk, Moose, Musk ox, and most African game $125.00

Our pricing for ATVs, UTVs, and snowmobiles starts at $250 and goes up from there.

Contact us for more info on pricing.

Complete Car or truck dash trim is from $225 - $750 depending on the number of pieces and their size. Contact us for more info on pricing.

A little food for thought:
When shipping items to us, be sure to use plenty of packing materials, like bubble wrap and newspaper. We don’t want any damage to occur to your items. Also, be sure to purchase insurance for loss or damage to ensure your items arrive to us safely.

vt_maverick
07/08/2011, 07:30 AM
So... am I missing the VX pricing? :confused:

BOARZHEAD
07/08/2011, 10:11 AM
I will have to price on a need to know bases. Cause many options like on door panels. Some may want carbonfiber part done and some may want everything but carbonfiber part done.

So... am I missing the VX pricing? :confused:

JAMAS
07/08/2011, 10:36 AM
I will have to price on a need to know bases. Cause many options like on door panels. Some may want carbonfiber part done and some may want everything but carbonfiber part done.

perhaps as the requests come in, post the pricing on that item so we can all get an idea.

vt_maverick
07/08/2011, 10:40 AM
Half moon in CF? Mirrors in CF?

dsallade01
07/08/2011, 10:43 AM
Fuel door in CF? hood insert in CF?

pnwdawg
07/08/2011, 11:55 AM
Front grill in cf? Rear spoiler in cf?

BOARZHEAD
07/08/2011, 04:14 PM
Just edited prices. Front grill is a question cause have to do one to find out if it is 1 or 2 dips to cover honeycomb. Prices are for any pattern you want. Carbon fiber can be any color because I have a transparent one so can match your trucks color if wanted

dsallade01
07/09/2011, 10:31 AM
Just edited prices. Front grill is a question cause have to do one to find out if it is 1 or 2 dips to cover honeycomb. Prices are for any pattern you want. Carbon fiber can be any color because I have a transparent one so can match your trucks color if wanted

Thanks for the update!! Prices look great!!!!! let me know when you get the Reaper woods on your cladding, and what you think the pricing will be.

BOARZHEAD
07/09/2011, 02:12 PM
Will do

BOARZHEAD
07/30/2011, 12:14 PM
Just reposting prices

Moncha
08/01/2011, 08:13 AM
I stickied this for you.. I would like to put in the Parts and Accessories section but, it will wait 'til I'm done with the upgrade as that section will be of a different code than it is now. Good luck in your endeavor.

cotterg
08/12/2011, 09:56 PM
Please send me contact info.

rowhard
08/13/2011, 09:03 AM
Prices seem affordable. One question, Durability and UV effect. And yes, the sun does shine in Washington, just not much this summer:mado:

Triathlete
08/13/2011, 11:52 AM
You could always take a road trip down this way...we have more than enough sun to share. Plus you could personally swing by Boarz place to get your parts dipped! :winko:

arcobarco
09/13/2011, 05:55 PM
I am buying the trim piece that goes arround the insturments and the buttons on the dash. My wife has a Proton and I was thinking about having it done in carbon fiber the proton collor. I have one other question though. Instead of the carbon fiber being so briliant yellow is there a black that has the yellow in it as well. I believe that I saw something like this somewhere. It appears as if the resin that is arround the carbon fiber has the yellow pigment and it is more noticeable between the fibers. I hope you understand what I am trying to descibe. So the apperence is the normal black carbon fiber with the resin being yellow arrond the carbon fiber giving a subdued black on yellow look. I found a picture that kind of gives the idea of what I have in mind. The link is http://www.wowtrim.com/ and the example of color is almost at the bottom of the screen it is (Yellow And Black (RYBCF))
This link may pull the example upwithout going to the web site. http://www.wowtrim.com/Shared/colors/carbon-fiber-dash-kits-RYBCF.GIF
I am thinking that this will be very nice and not in your face anoying in the vehicle. I would like to know if you would be able to do something like this and what it would run to dip the dash piece. I would be interested in other parts having this done if it turns out as good as I believe it will. Bob Barker said he has had his done in Black and it looks awsome. I also have a second VX that is black and may work it over next.
I look forward to your reply. If this is possible I will have Bob ship the dash ship the dash to you and pay you to dip it and then ship it to me. Bob Barker has pictures of the dash posted. He is selling some other items as well.
Thanks,
Jerry

oops meant to PM this.

VCAMILO
10/21/2011, 03:53 PM
I'm looking for an OEM grill to replace my billet grill. I would then have it dipped. Im located in Chandler, AZ

DEEJAYMONSTA
09/04/2014, 03:59 PM
do you still have the hood insert for sale?