PDA

View Full Version : Profile Vx - For Sale:

Cyrk
09/24/2003, 10:53 AM
ISUZU "Vehi-Cross" - FOR SALE: $21,000.00
Not sure if this has been sold...
http://www.profileusa.com/showvehicles.cfm

http://www.profileusa.com/images/showvehicles/izuzu/SUV.jpg

When it came time to replace their crock mobile show truck with a new model to take it on the road in 2001, the people at Profile Consumer Electronics did so with mixed emotions. How do you replace a road warrior that's taken if you from coast-to-coast three or four times, appeared at 50 or more events, and has been the subject of numerous magazine articles? Well, you could find a cool limited edition four-wheel-drive SUV say, the ISUZU "Vehi-Cross" and have it fitted with the newest 18" Italian SUV/Truck wheels, Antera 301's like Profile did. Next, you could put the system design and execution in the capable hands of Michael Chang at Xtreme Audio in Anaheim California.To showcase 8 of Profiles beefy California 800SX amplifiers Mike crafted an octagon of wood and fiberglass, painted the inside, then backed it with a sheet of 3/4" Plexiglas etched with the distinctive PROFILE logo. To intensify the effect of the eight red LED strips on the amps, a ring of blue neon was mounted around perimeter of the amp rack so that only the glow is visible. The result was an eerie, otherworldly aura that permeates the entire installation. The 1-farad chrome capacitors from PIE's new Reaper series featuring LED voltmeters are seen through Plexiglas windows at the front of the install, as is a gold plated distribution block.A wall behind the Isuzu's Recaro front seats was built to house four of Profile's California JAM" subwoofers and fiberglass pods were built into the kick panels to accommodate BC6PK 6 1/2" component speakers and 1" tweeters. Profile's latest CD player, the CD4600, was mounted in the factory opening. Sound deadening was accomplished using "Dynamat".Isuzu's rear hatch, hinged on the left, houses a spare tire and provides an ideal location for two "Audio Control" EQT equalizers. The inside cover was removed, re-fitted with the Plexiglas window, fiber- glassed and repainted.There are three sealed Optima yellow top batteries on-board for the system and one more under the hood.

If you are interested, please contact:

Email: sales@profileusa.com
Phone: (714) 690-4949 Ext. 303

nyc #1 ironman
09/24/2003, 11:21 AM
25k for mine... any takers? I wish !

Bantan
09/24/2003, 11:55 AM
I wish I could unite the 2 ends of the spectrum.
Ebony and Ivory
Ying & Yang
Ironman by day Black beast by night.

No worries man, you can still come over for "jerk chicken al la vx"
I still think joking!

nyc #1 ironman
09/24/2003, 11:58 AM
won't get that much but hey its worth a shot.